Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi (7599 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP / Why Oyo State Government Is Wrong To Have Demolished Yinka Aiyefele's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Corrinthians(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
BishopMagic:

[s]Their army marched out in about 1838, conquering town after town towards the south, and causing mammoth streams of refugees. Till today, most Yoruba people still call this Ilorin invasion a Fulani invasion of Yorubaland. But it was not a Fulani invasion at all; it was an attempt by the predominantly Yoruba Muslim people of Ilorin to conquer and Islamize the rest of Yorubaland.

The victorious Ilorin march southwards ended suddenly in 1840. The refugees who had gathered in the Egba village of Ibadan had quickly become a large town.

The funny thing about you Oyorubas is how you always pick the message based on the messenger.

The history of Oyoruba treachery is never complete without mentioning Yoruba Muslims![/s]
Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthian is a yoruba muslim.see him trying to hide the truth from what is elucidated. keep crying all over the thread.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by bluke(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
BishopMagic:

Not only did they sack your border town of ilorin, your capital in Oyo Ile, killed your General(s), Oba and Princess but also forced all of you to congregrate in the biggest IDP camp ever created -Ibadan.

You see the same Hausa/Fulani alongside their treacherous Yoruba Muslim allies are credited in creating Ibadan, because it is from their jihad that you Yorubas all ran and converged in what is today Ibadan - the only city to be founded as a refugee camp!

half knowledge,
it was ibadan warriors that stopped the ilorin pples' invasion of yorubaland
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Corrinthians(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
[s]Corrinthian is a yoruba muslim.see him trying to hide the truth from what is elucidated. keep crying all over the thread.[/s]
Kanu is a jhewish Pig. Ahap. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kanu is a jhewish Pig. Ahap. grin
that pig is neater than you,to be honestgrin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar happy eastersmiley
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by BishopMagic: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
bluke:

half knowledge,
it was ibadan warriors that stopped the ilorin pples' invasion of yorubaland

there was nothing like Ibadan until the sack of Oyo Ile

Ibadan was a small village that rapidly expanded to accomodate Oyoruba refugees from Oyo Ile and its surrondings

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
neezar happy eastersmiley
Same 2 u dear

How u doing
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Any monicker with a christian name supporting buhari is a Muslim

Guys don't be deceived

Madridguy is a northerner and Muslim

Sarrki issa Muslim also

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by BishopMagic: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

that pig is neater than you,to be honestgrin

IGNORE THAT THING

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar:
Same 2 u dear
How u doing
nothing much,just managing you?
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

nothing much,just managing you?
Just tired

I have been in camp since on Thursday, Just came home last night
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by joeyfire(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
fk001:
Divide and concur will not work for you...

Yoruba's are united

grin grin grin grin grin @ "concur"
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by EarthXmetahuman: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Where is your King Ibo Jhew?
dude, you won't kill me with these memes cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar:
Just tired
I have been in camp since on Thursday, Just came home last night
woow,it must have been a blissful easter for you.
you need rest,you encountered the Lord.smiley
how's home?
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Cooly100: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
which rule did he break?

Flat head.

I as emir of Iwo...I will come down hard on those infidels that won't follow the ways of the caliphate...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561 won't break my v********

How's the break going
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by Preshy561(f): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar,nice onegrin the break is fine ,yours?
Re: Why Oyo-roba Muslims Are In Total Support Of Emir Akanbi by neezar: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
neezar,nice onegrin
the break is fine ,yours?
Everywhere is so boring jare

I am tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 / Gov. Ugwuanyi's Intense Door-to-door Campaign Continues... / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.