Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke (958 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
All things being unequal... I.e being broke, should a Brother forget getting a girl till his bank account is certain of getting regular credits??.. 'Cause the way Nigerian girls re taking relationships these days gat a brother worried.

Feminists better come here oh.

1 Like

Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by ehinmowo: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Dicey! Personally, I feel a guy shud forget "relationship" if he is broke. In my view, even if the girl agreed to flow with the situation, he will not enjoy himself in dt rlship.

Those who were unable to do anything for their babes during special occasions can relate. It's a terrible state to be.

I dnt hv time to explain this in full, but it's not a very gud state. However, there is an exception to every rule

3 Likes

Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Yes, broke guys stay off cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2018
I'm Broke But Got Two Girlfriends...
Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Find yourself a girl that is also broke.
Simple na.

1 Like

Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by coolestofall(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Chikita66:
uote author=Chikita66 post=66361176]Yes, broke guys stay off cheesy.[/quote] See dem, they can spread their legs 4 anything so far theres money involved.
BTW

Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Earthquake1: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Broke or not there is someone who loves us for who we are not what we have

Strive to find that person

1 Like

Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Earthquake1: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Chikita66:

Hypocrite in another thread you will be bragging how you don't get influenced by money
Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
cc

Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Seun
Recitation
Farano
Supermods
Re: Should You Forget Getting A Girlfriend If You're Broke by Obodo999(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
I believe a broke guy should be looking for a rich lady, just like broke ladies are doing. We should be striving for equality of opportunities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Don Get Belle... See Who She Get Am For / Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This / Kenyans Are Turning En Masse To Watch Local Lesbian Movie ‘rafiki’ in Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.