Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) (27382 Views)

Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death / Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by stephenduru: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
A terrible accident that claimed the lives of many happened yesterday along Etobe/Ajaokuta road,Kogi.Many people were burnt to death.

Please kindly help share to enable the information get to the family  members of the victims people.Here is the vehicle no:lsd983xg.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/many-burnt-to-death-in-terrible.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by stephenduru: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by stephenduru: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Donpresh95(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2018
RIP. Some of this drivers are very stupid just like the idiot carrying us yesterday, He was feeling sleepy while driving . I challenge him scolding him but the idiot brought out koboko to wipe me still on steering,I kukuma told him to stop the sienna that I want to drop,when he stopped,I made it clear that am an Igbo along side with my Igbo brothers,we dealt with the idiot and he never spoke nor sleep till we reach our destination.

WE PASSENGERS SHOULD ALWAYS CHALLENGE THESE STUPID OVER SPEEDING DRIVERS

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by BishopMagic: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2018
With out a doubt, Kogi remains the worst state in Nigeria.

Nothing good ever came out of that coven of a state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by izzou(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Travelling at night, especially in this country is just too risky

No help or emergency unit will be available when an accident like this occurs

RIP cry

We all die once anyway

13 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Homeboiy: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2018
oh God
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by sweerychick(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Easter tragedy cry
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Ozdibaba: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Na wetin dy happen..... y all dis deaths
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Fuckgodndjesus: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nothing wrong with that probably their god thought it was time they joined him it's actually a blessing in disguise.
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by lovelylad: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
RIP to the deads

1 Like

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Hajardramadan(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
I pray the Almighty grant the family of the deceased fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by doctimonyeka(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Travelling at night is a no no for me...

May their souls rest in peace..

4 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
They got born without recognition
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Donpresh95:
RIP. Some of this drivers are very stupid just like the idiot carrying us yesterday, He was feeling sleepy while driving . I challenge him scolding him but the idiot brought out koboko to wipe me still on steering,I kukuma told him to stop the sienna that I want to drop,when he stopped,I made it clear that am an Igbo along side with my Igbo brothers,we dealt with the idiot and he never spoke nor sleep till we reach our destination.

That was a good one. You did the right thing...kudos bro!

7 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
So sad cry

The sad thing is most times this accidents are avoidable.
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by rezzy: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bad
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by nairalandankrah: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Do you know who I am Yes I do..
You are dust..mere meat for the worms..
So quit the pride and pomposity and endeavor to leave a positive mark in the sands of time...
May God grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss...sorry

3 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Some commuters just board a vehicle and leave the rest to the driver. It is very very wrong. Do not sleep off leaving only the driver awake. Especially those sitting in front. I remember one of my journey from Calabar to Benin. I was in the front seat, kept a close watch on the driver, and figured out he was dozing off on top speed when I alerted others. Dude denied it but paid for my lunch when we had a break.

I Still imagine what would have happened that day.

Accidents can be avoided. It's a collective responsibility
#BeVigilant

14 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Alejob: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
What a painful way to die!
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by perez100: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari is evil and a disgrace to Nigerians. He cannot do our roads yet he is busy stealing our money cos of 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Donpresh95:

I salute you sir. If more are like you we’ll reduce carnage on the roads.

It saddens me to see Nigerians packed like cows being taken to the slaughter and they sit there while the driver recklessly play ludo with their life.

2 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by ayokenny37(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Nothing wrong with that probably their god thought it was time they joined him it's actually a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by GOFRONT(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rip...
Now let us look at this Accident from a political Angle between Nigerians and those politicians they elect to pilot the affairs of their economy.

Just the same way Nigerians fold their hands and refused to checkmate our politicians which has made it very easy for them to loot our collective patrimony, that's the same way we sit our Asses well balanced in the vehicle while embarking on a journey without keepin our drivers in check thereby making it possible for the reckless driver to drive us to the great beyond... shocked

Once again Rest well Y'all!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by joenor(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is really terrible... what a lost RIP all.
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by uuzba(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Donpresh95:

What has Igbo got to do with your safety?
Why don't you just always make sure the driver is Igbo before you enter any vehicle? Why are you even travelling to/from non Igbo territory?

3 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by heendrix(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

Why don't you just always make sure the driver is Igbo before you enter any vehicle? Why are you even travelling to/from non Igbo territory?

help me ask all this ipork yoot o. asking the man to park and dealing the hell outta him is just the most stupid thing to do

1. mst of these drivers are sometimes overstressed but do they care to know why the man was sleeping? No

2. a reasonable person who sits in the front should keep to date with the driver I.e keep jisting and cracking some lil jokes atleast to send sleep off? did the idiot do that? No

3. beating or dealing with the man who's driving you isn't that an outta level of stupidity?

I now agree with sarrki when he said 90% of igbos are criminal. donpresh95 and his gangs deserved to be locked up for assaulting a hard working family man angry

3 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by openmine(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Donpresh95:

U too much...i have been saying this all this while...If passengers don't caution these reckless and careless drivers,they will misbehave on the road and such act could be fatal!
If more passengers start being assertive,All these "formula one race car" drivers will start driving with caution!

3 Likes

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by petitejolie(f): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jesus! the roads in that state are terrible
Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by openmine(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

Yeah but lets not take away the point he is making....we need to be alert and never take our eyes off the driver!

1 Like

Re: Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) by Onyenna(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jeez

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.