Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality (4619 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Saw this on Twitter...

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
It takes a bigger evil to destroy an evil. So yes women are strong when they hit men tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
It takes a bigger evil to destroy an evil. So yes women are strong when they hit men tongue
undecided
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Demogorgon:
undecided
just kidding, smile smiley
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by coolestofall(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Bro its d way of d world. I've given up a long time ago trying 2 reason withem gals, its just like trying 2 explain trigonometry 2 a new born.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
just kidding, smile smiley
wtf? Didn't create this thread for that... What do you have to say about what i posted?
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by RRWraith(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Gender Equality is for shallow minds
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2018
coolestofall:
Bro its d way of d world. I've given up a long time ago trying 2 reason withem gals, its just like trying 2 explain trigonometry 2 a new born.
Lol. They just can't understand..
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Demogorgon:
wtf? Didn't create this thread for that... What do you have to say about what i posted?
There is discrimination against both genders, so all measures should be directed at saving humanity and not a particular gender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Give Women Gender equality and The World Is Finished...

Women Are Great People But There Are certain Qualities That Men handle Properly That Women will Misuse Greatly...

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Klinee: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
The unbalanced gender bias is mostly unfavorable to men, most times I wonder how men are being favoured due to gender inequality.
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
There is discrimination against both genders, so all measures should be directed at saving humanity and not a particular gender.
Well said! But why do most so called feminists jump on the "equality" bandwagon instead of "equity" which focuses on fairness, impartiality and justice.
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Demogorgon:
Well said! But why do most so called feminists jump on the "equality" bandwagon instead of "equity" which focuses on fairness, impartiality and justice.
There's been a lot of misconception about Feminism. Some feminist believes in equity too

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Klinee:
The unbalanced gender bias is mostly unfavorable to men, most times I wonder how men are being favoured due to gender inequality.
Na wa for you... Can you please elaborate on what you just said?
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
DeadRat:

Women Are Great People But There Are certain Qualities That Men handle Properly That Women will Misuse Greatly...
True
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Demogorgon(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
There's been a lot of misconception about Feminism. Some feminist believes in equity too
The "some" are mostly not from this part of this world..
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
DeadRat:

For this comment I can officially say we are enemies angry grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Exactly but the OP is looking at it from one angle.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Windflower(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
In my own opinion, gender equality cannot be achieved.
My younger brother came back from scholl and was pissed because his teacher gave them a heavy punishment while the girls were given a mild punishment. If we want gender equality then its means a lot of things will change in the society. I am not saying a man should trample on a woman but for those thàt have fathers and brothers,they should understand that gender equality is not realistic.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by jashar(f): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
There is no such thing, I repeat, there is no such thing as gender equality.

Men and women were born and created different.

case closed.
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
For this comment I can officially say we are enemies angry grin
hahahaha... Why Na... embarassed the Truth Has Never Been Sweet. We Cant Be Enemies Jor cool
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Exactly but the OP is looking at it from one angle.
Yeah, the male perspective of course, but it takes courage to see things for what they are without being partial.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by CAPSLOCKED: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Windflower:
In my own opinion, gender equality cannot be achieved.
My younger brother came back from scholl and was pissed because his teacher gave them a heavy punishment while the girls were given a mild punishment. If we want gender equality then its means a lot of things will change in the society. I am not saying a man should trample on a woman but for those thàt have fathers and brothers,they should understand that gender equality is not realistic.

MANY WOMEN HAVE EQUALLY MISUSED THIS TERM "EQUALITY".

THEY BLAME MEN FOR THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE THEMSELVES AND THINK FEMINISM IS ALL ABOUT HATING AND RIDICULING MEN EVERYWHERE.

MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER BE EQUAL IN THIS SOCIETY. THEY CANNOT TAKE UP THE SAME JOBS.

YOU CANNOT WIN A WAR WITH ALL THE TROOPS BEING FEMALES.
YOU CANNOT COMPLETE AN ENGINEERING OR TECHNOLOGICAL TASK WITH THE TECHNICIANS BEING WOMEN ALL THROUGH.
YOU CAN'T HAVE WOMEN MOULDING BLOCKS AND LIFTING HEADPANS AT BUILDING SITES.

YOU CAN'T HAVE BARCELONA MALE TEAM PLAY AGAINST ARSENAL LADIES.

ONE SIDE IS ALWAYS SUPERIOR, NATURALLY. YOU WILL ALSO FIND THIS IN MOST ANIMALS AND ALSO FISHES.

WHAT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON IS EQUAL TREATMENT, OPPORTUNITIES AND RESPECT.
BUT THE WHOLE ATTENTION HAS LONG BEEN DIVERTED INTO STUPID BIASED OPINIONS AND AGENDAS OF IMMATURED WOMEN ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.
Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Yeah, the male perspective of course, but it takes courage to see things for what they are without being partial.
True sis.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahaha... Why Na... embarassed the Truth Has Never Been Sweet. We Cant Be Enemies Jor cool
Everyone claims to know the truth wink grin We are enemies tongue angry now shocked

1 Like

Re: Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
jashar:
There is no such thing, I repeat, there is no such thing as gender equality.

Men and women were born and created different.

case closed.
You don't even know the meaning ask google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Photos Of Mental Disorder Man Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Athletico Madrid / Plus-size Model,lisa Puts On A Very Busty Display In New Eye-poppin Boobs Photos / #bbnaija Angel’s Bare Butt Makes Grand Feature On Social Media – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.