Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

This Girl Is Missing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Girl Is Missing (37582 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Sister Is Missing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Missing by OSUigbo: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yes!

I saw her

I saw her

In a post like this on Facebook.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by tochi8888(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Every body is just running away from Nigeria. ..chai.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by cashandcarryBiz: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oritzy:
that's my problem with people like you wallowing in Ignorance, instead of taking simple advise you are glorifying your stupidity on social media FYO: I'm a business man doing very well, so no even think am.(I dislike people who concludes on matters without thinking)

Wetin concern me.. Na your family you fit dey militarise and oppress, not me..

carry your goddAM money and stupidity away from here before amadioha locate you with GPS..

last i checked, this is a public forum and I am free to air my opinion.. If e pain you, go and die.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by Oritzy: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

Wetin concern me.. Na your family you fit dey militarise and oppress, not me..

carry your goddAM money and stupidity away from here before amadioha locate you with GPS..

last i checked, this is a public forum and I am free to air my opinion.. If e pain you, go and die.
hahahaha Mugu...you see why I said you are ignorant? just little argument you feel upressed already...Typical Nigerian.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by Oritzy: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

MissWrite(f), serena433(f), mizjules(f), sexymoma(f), Boltam(f), rose4flower(f), MarieSucre(f), freecocoa(f), Svelte98(f), DaTma(f), kpofkpof(f), callmeomotee33(f), firstee47(f), Amaraviolet(f), Damilolababy(f), vonn(f), vhickky(f), DandyPearl(f), girlhaley(f), BleSSedMee(f), Beamborla(f), Felicity2(f), NgeneUkwenu(f), breathing(f), mizzbouqui(f), chidifyn(f), blexy3(f), photoshoot(m), SexyCeline(f), Esegracexxx(f), SFTW, HoneyB10(f), sampete(m), SANDOSKI(f), lanrema(m), Evathyst(f), pastort1(m), Nitefury, Littleprincess(f), Mhizkel(f), Annybens1993(f), winner01(m)

Out of 42 people you are following, only 3 are males..

Puccy head b@st@rd
cashandcarryBiz:

MissWrite(f), serena433(f), mizjules(f), sexymoma(f), Boltam(f), rose4flower(f), MarieSucre(f), freecocoa(f), Svelte98(f), DaTma(f), kpofkpof(f), callmeomotee33(f), firstee47(f), Amaraviolet(f), Damilolababy(f), vonn(f), vhickky(f), DandyPearl(f), girlhaley(f), BleSSedMee(f), Beamborla(f), Felicity2(f), NgeneUkwenu(f), breathing(f), mizzbouqui(f), chidifyn(f), blexy3(f), photoshoot(m), SexyCeline(f), Esegracexxx(f), SFTW, HoneyB10(f), sampete(m), SANDOSKI(f), lanrema(m), Evathyst(f), pastort1(m), Nitefury, Littleprincess(f), Mhizkel(f), Annybens1993(f), winner01(m)

Puccy head b@st@rd
cashandcarryBiz:

Puccy head b@st@rd
and how does that even connect to our discussion in the first place? lol..I follow whom I need to follow when they have same sense of reasonings with me not Fools like you na my brother...check am na....even my ancestors would be angry with me following a man with low thinking mentality like you na
Re: This Girl Is Missing by CandidNotes: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oritzy:
your level of ignorance and maturity renders me speechless...must everything be attributed to Yahoo boys? use your brain young man! stop using your vocal cord to think. all you should be praying for is her safe return to her parents, even from the hands of these wicked people called ritualists (and that's if she was held by one).

Are you a Yahoo boy?���
Re: This Girl Is Missing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
DaFlash:
my father is an IDIOTS
omo ale radarada

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Oritzy: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
CandidNotes:

Are you a Yahoo boy?���
If you follow our arguments closely you can give yourself an answer to that question OGA. am not against him laying curses on ritualists, infact I did too but my argument with him is concluding all of a sudden. it could be something else, let's just pray this innocent girl returns home to her Family.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by columbus007(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

na mumu you be.. If not for your good grammatical expression, your brain woulda been completely useless.

Who else, in his or her right thinking mind, would have decided to make a whole family weep by kidnapping a little girl. Mind you, this girl is of age without history of mental disorder, This literally means she can tell Ikate from Lekki.

Just say if you have affiliations with yahoo boys or you are one yourself..

I still maintain my ground.. Thunder fire you!!
my brother,why would you now used thunder,cant you use something else? sad
Re: This Girl Is Missing by columbus007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

na mumu you be.. If not for your good grammatical expression, your brain woulda been completely useless.

Who else, in his or her right thinking mind, would have decided to make a whole family weep by kidnapping a little girl. Mind you, this girl is of age without history of mental disorder, This literally means she can tell Ikate from Lekki.

my brother,why,why my brother,why didn't you used something else,why thunder my brother,if this thunder strike you self go run my brother,ehn.use something else.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by Acharuphill: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let her guidance angel locate her in Jesus name
Re: This Girl Is Missing by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ewoo!! Poor girl. I wish she reunite with her ppl.

Buh serozly yoruba ppl sabi ugly o! Kai!!!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
if they can comb the whole evil forest in Ogun they mind find her carcass, as for her skull and vital organs I'm not too sure because the cannibalistic demons from west no dey take eyes see human skull

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Acharuphill: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
She'll be located
Re: This Girl Is Missing by kingsleybrave(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zoharariel:

Shut up your filthy mouth! Leah Shuaibu is still being r-aped by Boko Haram commanders in captivity and your stupid god & jesus are yet to dispatch angel michael & gabriel to resue her from her abductors.

Until you learn that logic & common sense prevail over some useless fables & lies concocted by some roman drunken masters, you will all keep falling victim of your stupid ignorance - nonsense!
IGNORANCE HAS REALLY EATEN DEEP ON U. I WEEP FOR U MY DEAR.WHAT A BLASPHAMING. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR LOST SOUL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Missing by luvmabel: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai,I pray d lord bring u bk
Re: This Girl Is Missing by MTKbudapest(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
conduct a search in sambisa you will find her. Boko Haram and school girls are like beans and bread
Re: This Girl Is Missing by yusluv376: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
You will be found by God grace

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Revolva(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
dem don use am do jazz
Re: This Girl Is Missing by FLOWER1: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
GOD SEE HER TRU
Re: This Girl Is Missing by ufuosman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
She will be found in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zoharariel:

Shut up your filthy mouth! Leah Shuaibu is still being r-aped by Boko Haram commanders in captivity and your stupid god & jesus are yet to dispatch angel michael & gabriel to resue her from her abductors.

Until you learn that logic & common sense prevail over some useless fables & lies concocted by some roman drunken masters, you will all keep falling victim of your stupid ignorance - nonsense!

You are a senseless Fool. Every fool I know has a brain but your skull seems to be empty.
What concerns you or the animals that gave birth to a morron like you in a matter that has no link to you or your Mentally ill Family.

Why do you Atheists behave like animals. Animals are even wiser than you guys most times.
Why must you insult someone who is praying for the return of a missing Child. You believe in God or not!

Why can't you guys for once mind your businesses and leave believers out of your frustrated lives.

He prayed for the girl and so what?

I dare any Sick Mod who also is a Mental Patient like you to Ban me.

I while away time here and not here to watch likes and shares grow. Opening another account is within 10minutes.

God punish you and your entire generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Sluvist(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
May be she visited that gentle brother for a two days prayer session in his house, additional prayer needed, though.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by MODESTUS15: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zoharariel:

Cow like u, senseless pig!
Go and think about your already frustrated life and leave Christians alone... Big fooool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

Lolzz na frustration dey do u so... Ur cash n carry business no dey go well no transfer anger come here.. We should be praying the little is found safe & not pouring negative energy towards it.. You dey shout yahoo boys u when dey sell stolen properties grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Oritzy: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz na frustration dey do u so... Ur cash n carry business no dey go well no transfer anger come here.. We should be praying the little is found safe & not pouring negative energy towards it.. You dey shout yahoo boys u when dey sell stolen properties grin
hahahaha bros you made my day!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oritzy:
hahahaha bros you made my day!
Just saying the truth tho cheesy
Re: This Girl Is Missing by Ajanacool(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Ritual victim of South-Waste.
Would u say this if anyone close to u is missing? Only kids reason like this.
Re: This Girl Is Missing by Deckline(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zoharariel:

YOUR STUPIDITY IS OUTSTANDING. SO YOU SAW THE VIDEO WHERE BOKO HARAM WERE RAPING HER ABI YOU ARE JUST AS DUMB AND USELESS AS THE "P"IN PSYCHOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Missing by wizod(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
She will return home once she has finished collecting the Easter pr!ck
ah! 15yrs never reach 4 dat one na

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.