Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. (45609 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Chartey(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Isn't this just sweet?
See these two beautiful Nairalanders in their pre-wedding pictures.

Ceremony is in in Ilorin and you're all invited.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by ifex370(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Does advertising pre wedding pictures increase donation during the wedding? undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Chartey(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44 please help me move it to the right section and the front page too.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Chartey(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Here's to wishing my doctor friend and his sweetheart a happy married life.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by haywire07(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proof to us they are actually nairalanders with their nairaland Monicka

10 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Chartey(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
ifex370:
Does advertising pre wedding pictures increase donation during the wedding? undecided
I don't know.
I however know it reaches more well-wishers and e go pepper more haters like you.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Chartey(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
haywire07:
Proof to us they are actually nairalanders with their nairaland Monicka
Monicka ko, Angela ni.
We don know sey u be Head, Nairaland Audit Service.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by haywire07(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:

Monicka ko, Angela ni.
We don know sey u be Head, Nairaland Audit Service.
oga sharap ,if u can't prove that they are nairalanders , den get the fvck out

34 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by JohnVianney: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by DWJOBScom(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
i LIKE THE PICS

It started from the kitchen > room > sitting room > other places

Beautiful people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Amirullaha(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
So you mean if I should go the wedding and was asked who invited me; I should say "I was invited through nairaland" abi
Op your head don kpafuka...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by farano(f): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cute couple..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Kingpee2(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Somebody will be looking for first to comment since ,you pipu should rest for 15 Mins when another news pops up..Since morning I’ve been updating to meet FTC...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Alejob: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
People must hate no matter what!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by jetz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
decent pre shoot indeed

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
The girl no even fine mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by zombieHUNTER: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why she Comot hijab?

sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:
Isn't this just sweet? See these two beautiful Nairalanders in their pre-wedding pictures.
Ceremony is in in Ilorin and you're all invited.

Hypocrites!!!!!

is she nt supposed to be on Hijab?grin grin

una Allah na Miyetti Allah?

no b only decent na accent cheesy cheesy
#Muslim Hypocrites

23 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:
How far Abdul Azeez Isa..

How you see this shoe? e go make sense for your agbada on your wedding day oo..

Oya call me now to place order..

God bless your home cheesy cheesy cheesy

zero.eight.zero, six-two-eight-nine-five-one-two,five
how much
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by abike12(f): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
gorgeous!! hml

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by abbeyoye2001(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Are dey really as decent as the pictures? So because they wear native now, they are decent?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Teewhy2: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Congratulations to them, may GOD bless them with good and obedient children.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by scarletkinq(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not fine dirty kitchen
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by cashandcarryBiz: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
how much

This your moniker fear me ooo..

but e nor concern business grin cheesy cheesy

na chicken change of 25k
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by id4sho(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
MOSLEMS, hmm. Alfa, oya declare fatwah. yeye hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by iamtardey: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
i can imagine dia kids... dem go fine like.... congrats to dem

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

This your moniker fear me ooo..

but e nor concern business grin cheesy cheesy

na chicken change of 25k
you have size 15?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Ellabae(f): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
So pretty. I wish them the best life can offer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.