Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) (31898 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by seenter84: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Welcome to d zoo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Afonjas: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
Please which country for Europe and Asia get better economy to migrate? God forbid that I wld be sharing this shithole forever with the animals and parasites from the useless north.

You're going nowhere
You parasite want to go and destroy their economy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
"A country is like an industry. It must be managed properly by people who have brains and great ideas upstairs."

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Only on nairaland will everything be tagged fulani herds men with manufactured stories

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dia is freedom of speech but freedom after speech only Gods knw so my Mouth close 4 now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cnt dey fight back?cuting hands 2 stop pple frm farming.if dey dnt hav guns what happen 2 poison arrows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

And someone will tell me it's well with buari
It shall never be well with his generation
I sincerely wish him death angry angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Afonjas:

You're going nowhere
You parasite want to go and destroy their economy
Better than sharing a country with animals from the north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government
Is it a lie? Aren't the IPOB terrorists? There is no evidence this crime was committed by a Fulani herdsman
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
It will never be well for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
It will never be well for Buhari...and Igbos are terrorists and these are not? Nigerians that voted for this man deserves what they are getting. He was probably among those that shouted Sai Baba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
give me Biafra and u will never see me in west and North... Arewa and Oduduwa will make a better country together...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Clevo:
Where are d buhari supporters? How strangers b killing Nigerians and all we do is to grant dem amnesty? I just don't understand govt at all
I understand the government, it is the people I don’t understand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Taiw(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
i hope dat hand can be re attached
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by tinktanker: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
for all those that castigated ipob enjoy wat u get. west voted a cursed man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by tinktanker: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
sai buhari. the curse of the nation

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1002: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
God have mercy on That poor bride.

Those uncircumcised Philistines will defile her so badly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Look at someone's hand on the floor and all the Federal Govt can think of is how to give Fulani Herdsmen cattle colony to beg them to stop killing

“Suspected to be Fulani Herdsmen “ suspected by who ? I wonder. When they were cutting off the hand , they had herds of cattle with them? How was the suspicion made?

Every illness in Nigeria is typhoid and malaria. In the last few weeks many people died of meningitis when doctors both quacks and licensed were diagnosing the usual - typhoid and malaria. Whether it’s heart attack , cancer or kidney failure they must take a few months treating you for typhoid and malaria.
The same thing . No need to investigate violent crimes , it’s all done by the ubiquitous, legendary but invisible and invincible Fulani Herdsmen. What a useless country!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by gbagyiza: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Clevo:
Where are d buhari supporters? How strangers b killing Nigerians and all we do is to grant dem amnesty? I just don't understand govt at all

I am from d north, n I most confess that north is d problem of this country…what is happening in Nigeria is designed by northerners..But I know Nigeria will divide some day into different components.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Next time allow politicians whose family and loved ones are not in Nigeria to face the consequence of inept government to tell you who to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by goldman777: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
fuckpro:
...This is getting out of hand

It has already got out of hand the guy no get hand again cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pepsi101:
This is really getting out of hand

This is really "getting out of hand"? Really? Didnt you see someone's hand on the ground?

This already "got out his hand"!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
goldman777:

It has already got out of hand the guy no get hand again cry
...go get your pvc that's a start
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Those for and against this government can continue to argue whether he is the best president or worst,but that man on the floor right where he is, does not care about your points-the pain from his injury consumes him. And at that point,he will say Bleep you to whoever is in government and ought to protect him but never did,and that continue to politick his pains: Fulani's are not killers,killers are from chad, PDP is behind it-and all that shit. Any of us could be next!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is really "getting out of hand"? Really? Didnt you see someone's hand on the ground?

This already "got out his hand"!
Lol

Abeg I no want laugh
Truly, it has gotten out of hand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
These people voted for change.
But unfortunately, the change they voted for is taking their lives daily!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Captain8(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari don operate again

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by selfmade22: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
if am the president, i will legalise guns 4 individuals 4 self defence, because if herdsmen knws dat individuals has guns atleast dey will xpect to get 50% of dia share!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by Captain8(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
gbagyiza:

I am from d north, n I most confess that north is d problem of this country…what is happening in Nigeria is designed by northerners..But I know Nigeria will divide some day into different components.
u ar de only one i av seen say de true,ur true shal set u free
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
Please which country for Europe and Asia get better economy to migrate? God forbid that I wld be sharing this shithole forever with the animals and parasites from the useless north.

Germany or China

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Arrested For Selling Guns In Imo State / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market / Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.