Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri (572 Views)

#BamTeddy: Bridesmaids Vs Groomsmen (Photos) / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by adeyemisadam: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by northvietnam(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Story....

Go and ask the likes of

Ebike Dabere(Buhari's Aid)

Mrs Alakija(Oil well from God woman)

Daniela Okeke( Dubai/3some tinz)
uti nwachukwu

Alex Ekubo

Mia khalifa(Xvid)

Kemi Adeosun(Finance minister and she was recomended by Who?)

Deziani madueke(Oga jona)
Stella Oduah(former Aviation via jona)
Joy Ekwunife..(this one worse pass)
Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by Baawaa(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Reno Omokri,see your life for ground, BBnaija is what you watching grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by donstan18: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
northvietnam:
[s] Story....

Go and ask the likes of

Ebike Dabere(Buhari's Aid)

Mrs Alakija(Oil well from God woman)

Daniela Okeke( Dubai/3some tinz)
uti nwachukwu

Alex Ekubo

Mia khalifa(Xvid)

Kemi Adeosun(Finance minister and she was recomended by Who?)

Deziani madueke(Oga jona)
Stella Oduah(former Aviation via jona)
Joy Ekwunife..(this one worse pass) [/s]

Why are you still on Nland?, what's holding you from making video of your sex scene and releasing it for us to see and make you successful, since SEX on TV is now the surest way to make money

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by MhizzAJ(f): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by northvietnam(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Why are you still on Nland?, what's holding you from making video of your sex scene and releasing it for us to see and make you successful, since SEX on TV is now the surest way to make money

Keep deceiving yourself.

you have Conprehension problem..

reno was talking about sex.. in General and i pointed out sex in General...
but r u this Daft... if actually think the above mentioned names are not coded sex workers
Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by donstan18: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
northvietnam:

[s] you have Conprehension problem..

reno was talking about sex.. in General and i pointed out sex in General...
but r u this Daft... if actually think the above mentioned names are not coded sex workers [/s]

I'm pointing your sense out in general for you to stop mentioning the names of people that had sex for success, rather use that time to release your own sex video for fame and success.

Don't you get it?
Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by northvietnam(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

I'm pointing your sense out in general for you to stop mentioning the names of people that had sex for success, rather use that time to release your own sex video for fame and success.

Don't you get it?

thats ur problem...
In football, we have strikers, Defenders, goal keepers, midfielders... But they all play same game nd get paid weekly... and they smile home.

Every body no go ply same route to attain success...

they have theirs, u have urs and i have mine.

please dont call me out again...
i dont have strenght
Re: If Sex Could Bring You Success In Life, Bamteddy Wouldn't Have Gone -reno Omokri by Tamarapetty(f): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
_ grin True

(1) (Reply)

. / PHOTOS: Man Engaged His Girlfriend With Plantain And Gari / Mo Abudu Hosts John Boyega To Ebonylife TV Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.