Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" (37419 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by gtboy2626: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
I interviewed the boy(segun wire) today he said zlatan collected all the things he bought for him see photos below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by gtboy2626: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi, missyb3
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by WestGodspower(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
No video proof? We just supposed to believe you?
Nd can't you keep your Orijin aside and take pics? Why u gatto show us ur can of Orijin?
I'm 100% sure that u picked up an empty can of Orijin from the roadside just to take pictures cry

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Contract don end na

But zlatan wicked sha

4 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by BlvckSoul(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Jwonder(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin You did not bring in returns so he decided to withdraw his investment. grin grin this kid has no talent, i remember when he came out, peeps were comparing him with Emmanuella grin cheesy grin talentless mofo, Goan and chache naa

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Absa: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
He told us ur mum was nt grateful for the tins he did for u. So i guess this is wat hapns to ungrateful people

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by id4sho(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai, Hunger in the land

12 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Pavore9: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sigh ......where is the boy's father in all these? Is he late?
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Yomiwayne80(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
So?
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by catherineokezie(f): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
And this made front page..

5 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by iSage: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
The boy's family almost killed the guy. It is wrong to take back your gifts though. He should have ignored them and their woes

10 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
I just pity the boy.
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by brainworkng: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Your family caused it. Just keep calm another help will come.

8 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by thatabokiboiy: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good move. His family's greed ruined it all

14 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by cometozizo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
H
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

I opened the thread thinking Zlantan Ibrahimovich has collected all the assists he gave Messi back then in FCB.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by uchman48(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why won't he collect it, when the family did not appreciate all he did for him, i know you don't pay evil with evil but the attitude of some individuals will always bring out a part of you that is hidden.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by wese90(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Really
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by enemyofprogress: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is that all? Nonsense
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Exmay(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
I think all the street Uncles who helped contribute beating should take care of the boy's welfare.

7 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Homeboiy: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zlatan na correct t guy
the boys family are ingrates

25 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Who bought what and collected what from whom?

Who are these people?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by boolet: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by BruncleZuma: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by henrygale(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
The orijin can sef show pass the boy who is meant to be the main focus.

Everybody looking for who to use for publicity.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by MorataFC: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
brainworkng:
Your family caused it. Just keep calm another help will come.
when and by who?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by HeyCorleone(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
There's no proof of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by paparazzi1987(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2018

To think this stupid thing with no iota of evidence will make front page shows how stupid and ignorant some moderators on nairaland are... undecided

Who cares if You can ban me for the rest of your life...I am only on NL to read funny comments.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by HRich(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Who's "Zlatan Ibile where does he work?
What is Oriji doing there??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" by Sagay212: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
THE BOY AND HIS FAMILY PEOPLE ARE UNGRATEFUL SCALLYWAGS WHO DON'T DESERVE ANY FORM OF HELP. LET HIM GO BACK TO BEGGING LIKE HE WAS DOING BEFORE THEY HELPED HIM WITH HIS DAFT DREAM OF WANTING TO CHACHE.. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE MISCREANT WITH VERY POOR PARENTING.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.