Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG (21184 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by engineerboat(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
until you enter farm

Just like this

Stop fake branding of local rice- CBN

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/stop-fake-branding-local-rice/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Bede2u(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:
People will always tell you that don't vote buhari, don't vote buhari, but then again if you ask them(wailing wailers) who they think among these elites will do better than buhari, you will see them rolling up the names of renowned looters and thieves. Smh

Buhari's performance is far below our expectations(out of 100percent, I might even score him 40percent), but as things still stand, buhari is the better option for 2019.
And this is the reality we all have to face.
That is not true. Pdp will present dankwambo, atiku, lamido, shekarau and kwankwaso for primaries....we can ensure that dankwambo wins the primaries. Or is he a looter too? Then we can use soludo as his deputy...or soludo is a looter too?

Buhari is not capable of leading us into 2020s wen the world would be going to clean energy and IT economy...he is a product of 20th century....i voted him in 2015, it would be a disservice to nigeria to vote him in 2019 wen dankwambo is there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by oluwasegun007(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
that correct, rice revolution...

can someone remind me how much Jonathan left a bag of rice before he was kicked out of office.
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by DonBobes(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
This pple must b xtra crazy
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Clerverly: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bede2u:
That is not true. Pdp will present dankwambo, atiku, lamido, shekarau and kwankwaso for primaries....we can ensure that dankwambo wins the primaries. Or is he a looter too? Then we can use soludo as his deputy...or soludo is a looter too?

Buhari is not capable of leading us into 2020s wen the world would be going to clean energy and IT economy...he is a product of 20th century....i voted him in 2015, it would be a disservice to nigeria to vote him in 2019 wen dankwambo is there

Dankwambo/Soludo

And the Hausa/Fulani and The Yorubas will abandon Buhari/Osinbajo? grin

Deluded ipob yoot!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by ndcide(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:
People will always tell you that don't vote buhari, don't vote buhari, but then again if you ask them(wailing wailers) who they think among these elites will do better than buhari, you will see them rolling up the names of renowned looters and thieves. Smh

Buhari's performance is far below our expectations(out of 100percent, I might even score him 40percent), but as things still stand, buhari is the better option for 2019.

Why will you reward failure. Isn't that a bad thinking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Bede2u(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Clerverly:

Dankwambo/Soludo

Deluded ipob yoot!
here is the point....it is the reason why nigeria will keep being a shithole zoo. Ppl support the worst in their tribe just to spite other tribes.

Pray tell...wat has an average hausa/fulani business owner or student gained from buhari presidency? Has the streets of the hausa/fulanis been looking like the streets uf cape town since buhari came to office...has our economy become great?

Also tell me wat a yoruba has gained from osinbajo vp...other than bragging right?

While buhari has not failed completely, it is worthy of note that better candidates for the job will be in the 2019 ballot. It is left for nigerians to gift these ppl a chance or remain stuck with the lesser candidates who are currently in power...

Yes I am an IPOB youth. Full Biafran...but today, Nigeria is still my country until Biafra is actualised.
Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by thundafire: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Then Adesina wen he was Minister of Agriculture should be voted UN secretary general useless people

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by ndcide(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Clerverly:

Dankwambo/Soludo

Deluded ipob yoot!

When will you look at things from the angel of performance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by authehighness: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
GarriKoro:
May thunder fire any idiotic pig of Biafra who dares eat any Nigerian rice produced under Buhari's regime
going,going,gone,am sorry you are gone,ohita,onye isi nkukasi,even buhari cannot save you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:

where is your sense?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Omeokachie: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Same rice production that Akinwunmi Adesina did is now what they want to claim credit for.

Diabetic people should eat rice 3 times a day because it is the only thing Buhari could give them after 3yrs of borrowing trillions of naira.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by activistjohnny(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:
yeah the same way you despise buhari/APC is the same way other folks love him and will vote for him. Use your brain next time please
as if the people doesn't learn in this clueless buhari regime. well 2019 general election is fast approaching.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by bezimo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Relected by who..
Thunder fire that mouth there..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Kelklein(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Get away you..

My wife still bought rice the day before yesterday for 18,500

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by tinktanker: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
GarriKoro:
May thunder fire any idiotic pig of Biafra who dares eat any Nigerian rice produced under Buhari's regime
thunder fire any nigerian animal that eats foreign rice again. yet the local rice poor man no fit afford and gullible zombies will still believe fg when dey don even see the rice to eat
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by seguno2: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
booblacain:
Tell us again when the price of bag of rice comes down to N8000.

Still, kudos on the effort.

What effort?
The effort of continuing the policies initiated by Jonathan through Adesina whose excellent performance as minister of agriculture was recognised hence his promotion to ADB president?
Maybe you are suggesting that he made the effort to not cancel the policies that he inherited unlike what Yar’Adua did and what Buhari also did as a military dictator
Is that what you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by CodeTemplar: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
What happened to the strides recorded under Adeshina the previous Agric minister?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by SarkinYarki: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Can Buhari yell what exactly he did to improve the rice farming ? What measure did he put in place
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by wakeupafricanyo: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by bezimo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:

Buhari is also a looter..one major reason why he will not be reelected is that he is a blood thirsty terrorist supporting the massive genocide of the Nigerian people from the North to the south to the middle belt who are worst hit via fulani hersdmen terrorist.

The fact is that..the folks who didnt vote for him in 2015..will not still vote for him in 2019.
A number of folks in the south west and middle belt who voted for him in 2015 will not vote for him again. You can be sure of that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by rosalieene(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
who ever released this statement needs to be taken to the psychiatric hospital for mental check up
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by crismark(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
GarriKoro:
wat is dis idiot saying??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by IJOBA2: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
tayebest:

Rice, already is of that price here in Kaduna!

Thank you!
FORGET ABOUT YOUR NORTHERN MASTERS, HOW MUCH IS A BAG OF RICE IN YOUR VILLAGE OGBOMOSHO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by callthefred: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:

I disagree. We can get a new candidate and make him the darling of the electorate, not necessary the professional politicians we have everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by tinktanker: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
tins got harder and many ppl turned into farmers after losing their jobs and chose to plant rice � dats all. pmb hardship waz the cause
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
So after all the lofty promises you made during the last election campaigns all you can offer Nigerians is RICE?

Not even anti corruption fight?

Not even stable power supply?

Not even defeat of boko haram?

Shame on Buhari and his legion of supporters. Shame!
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by flamingfire24(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
For My Area(delta) rice we no see.govnor with fictitous agro programme.smelly party mob u out 2018.apc sidon wella.
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by zoedew: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Horrifying.
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
I know Mr Lienus will not disappoint..
Re: Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG by imehjunior(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

wow

well am aware that Nigerian rice is being repackaged in foreign bags to make them look foreign

I have a half 50kg bag of Nigerian rice in my house right now
Exactly. I wonder why this government major in the ridiculous. Rice importation has trippled in Benin because that sustains our consupmption . We are losing out on the import duty and liar Mohammed is telling ridiculous stories. They should tell us the farms that produced the quantity we need in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.