Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? (16844 Views)

Poll: YARADUA'S OR DAGRIN'S DEATH WHICH PAINED U MORE? b SINCERE

YARADUA: 26% (5 votes)
DAGRIN: 73% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by gomis(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2010
God na my creator.fela na my mentor,moni no dey drive me moni na my conductor.

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Yar'Adua is it jare.
Who Da heck is Dagrin?

blasphemy!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

me sef i didn't know of the guy to his accident

lets just say the guy is clear evidence that western idolization of celebrities has come to stay in naija
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Casfan123: 12:30pm On May 14, 2010
Yaradua,rot in hell.may ur soul rest in perfect pices.mind wat u say abt da'grin if not i wil break ur jaw.da grin, we will always remember u.u made an impact in our lives.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by bigbish: 12:33pm On May 14, 2010
The death of Dagrin ( popular musician by yoruba people in lagos) is really painful.
It is really more painful than even  the death of MKO abiola.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by unamid(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2010
who is this Dagrin? idiot.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by snthesis(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2010
lets put the topic in another context- wu wud u rada want alive right now Yaradua or Da grin.
if u can honestly answer this then u knw wu u actually miss more.

i'd prefer Da grin cos d death of Yaradua has a serious positive effect on the future of our country hopefully it would bring about infusion of new ideas not naija PDP politics as usual
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by xpress(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2010
if only yaradie completed d constant power supply part of his 1234567 point agender then i 4 mourn d guy seriously. then again yaradobo has unofficially died since november so his death no be new thing

and as 4 d CEO his songs will live on in d hearts of many

to all does who after all this while u still dont know dagrin then its either u hv been living in a toilet all ur life or u just want to fool urself's, idi*ts, even those living inside bush dey rock kondo and ghetto dream

some ppl here just dey make man vex. see their mouth Q-'who d hell is Dagrin?' Ans- 'WHO D HELL ARE U'. Q-'Who is Dagrin? i never heard of him, i must be in the wrong place.' Ans-' u are definately in d wrong place, u better find ur way back to dat cave uv been livn all ur life in, ass. Q-who is this Dagrin? Ans- ur father, mumu.

dagrin made an impact with him been just a musician and all but yarasick was just a figure head, he was never really in control. Obj n others were holdn d playstatn pad connected to him, pity
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2010
''To hell'' with both of them!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tunday02(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2010
Does dis really make sense?

Comparing a National leader to just an entertainer who could not offer anything better to himself not to talk of being a leader. Let's put dis down with all sincerity! [b][/b]
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by timpaker(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2010
angry angry angry
Casfan123:

Yaradua,rot in hell.may your soul rest in perfect pices.mind wat u say abt da'grin if not i wil break your jaw.da grin, we will always remember u.u made an impact in our lives.

Another retarded and confused dummy.

who is dagrin if i may ask?
when did he release his album, who was aware of it, an album that the people in the east and north could comprehend?
was it widely played on radio stations across naija?

his Lyrics were mostly in Yoruba and therefore could not be understood by everyone.
then I wonder when someone would compare him with UMY.
Yar'adua would have done far better than Obasanjo, but his health deprived us of it all.
He (UMY) was so serious about his amnesty deal and achieving the 6.000MWs that he promised us by the end of december.

I read post(s) where people say Dagrin's lyrics was da bomb, so de facto, his rap lyrics impacted positively into their lives and I wonder how?
are they now yoruba musicians?
posters please re-think before posting anything.

"God na my creator.fela na my mentor,moni no dey drive me moni na my conductor."

INDEED!!!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Kx: 3:24pm On May 14, 2010
Funny thread but come to think of it.
I think comparing yaradua with dagrin is a measure of how unpopular yaradua
was despite his exalted office.
The answer is obvious.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by danblessed(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2010
no one death is like dagria[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by sammytb(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2010
It's Dagrin man, But both are great losses, !
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by lannre(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2010
Death oh ! Death ! why compare dead soul when they should be resting, ask their family and both knows how painful the demise of their  beloved is . Now the Poster should also ask, how will painful will it be to those who care about me when I died ?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by danblessed(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2010
no one death is like dagria.yar'adua was death before his died
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by ReLaTE(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2010
Who the hell is DA GRIN? i never heard abt him till death and am confused wt Seun for making ths a front page.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nymphnode(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2010
I think we felt Dagrin's death the more because we heard he was recovering and with a international tour on the way and stuffs. It was just a rude shock, It would have been great to hear him sing ''Thru the wire'', Where did he get that his GOAT LAUGH from sef?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by ERNESTAK: 5:26pm On May 14, 2010
;Ddagrin is dead o it pained me COME MICHEAL JACKSON died nobody commited sucide if
dagrin pain u pls 3rd mainland is available.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by oloba(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2010
Dagrin Joooooooooooooooo

I miss am die,

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by etaurus(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2010
W
ReLaTE:

Who the hell is DA GRIN? i never heard abt him till death and am confused wt Seun for making ths a front page.
SAME WITH ME
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by ibelab(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2010
NEVER HEARD OF HIM JUST LIKE ME? JUST GO TO YOUTUBE ENTER DAGRIN IF I DIE [unrelased track]and check out more of his work,s before we start to ask?ask ask ask?

infact after listing to his tracks,, men!! FOR ME his the best naija hip hop star everrrrrrrrrrr! can someone upload  some tracks from youtube cause i can,t !!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by adesoleri: 7:31pm On May 14, 2010
da grin is much painful cos
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tosinaded(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tosinaded(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tosinaded(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2010
madlove

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by shollyboy2: 8:22pm On May 14, 2010
omo na dagrin oo, well umaru aimed well for nigeria. but hsi wife made him useless for 9ja
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by abes(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2010
danblessed:

no one death is like dagria.yar'adua was death before his died

do someone written those? grin grin grin grin

anyway sha, i give to da CEO DaGrin
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Dizzy001(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2010
dagrin cry (shoking)
yaradua tongue (was kinda expecting it)
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2010
Is that Dagrin's baby on the pic?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by sley4life(m): 4:17am On May 15, 2010
Yara
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by xammy(m): 5:02am On May 15, 2010
DAGRIN i miss you like MAD, As for BABA GO SLOW am very sure you are not going to find it funny up there bcuz GANI FAWEHINMI will make sure you answer to your charges.

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Rmc1(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2010
Da grins death pained me more joo , i was sheding tears freely.  ya radua´s death did not even  touch me. 4 me it was good radiance to bad rubish. i lost respect for yaradua since he sorounded himself with dubious evil people like ibori, aondoakaa and the cabal.

@poster why dont you  do an online poll lets see who wins the day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions / Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara / Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.