Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland (1692 Views)

Hardly You Find An Igbo Girl With Big Boobs. / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. / He Hardly Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by purem(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Females don't usually abuse each other

It is always guys that is fighting, bullying and exchanging abusive words

And if you ever seen a lady engaged in a fight it is always with guys and if look at it very well it is the guy that first started the fight

Why was it like this na?

2 Likes

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by donstan18: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by vaxx: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
this is true i guess

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by bujebudanu1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Op there's one thread in d family section that will counter this your claim.
I think three girls were on heat yesterday
Jane Julie ...kinda
Lala and shinaluara.
The word bitch this bitch that was flying in the air yesterday
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by habsydiamond(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
That's becos dem prefer face to face fight where dey go fit tear things from cloth to bra and from bra to panties.....after that come dey fight like chicken....no be small thing ooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by purem(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Jane Julie ...kinda
Lala and shinaluara.

It's not common

They don't troll each other like we guys do

But those two second monickers you mentioned ehn

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by purem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

This meme isn't actually for OP

It's so much describes you unless you don't know

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Preshy561(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
mmmm
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Adasun(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
they have herd mentality like wolves bt guys due to their worship of pussy would attack his fellow like a hungry dog. SMH sad sad

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by donstan18: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Jane Julie ...kinda
Lala and shinaluara.

That thread sweet die cheesy
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Preshy561(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

refer me to it.

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nairaland Girls Do Coded beef, if They Dont Like Each Other, they Just Avoid Each Other... Such Beef Last A Life Time...

But For Guys, we Swear And Curse but Will End It All In Minutes and Become Friends except For Some Pre-matured males tagging others Asslickers...
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by bujebudanu1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by MissRaine69(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
purem:

And if you ever seen a lady engaged in a fight it is always with guys and if look at it very well it is the guy that first started the fight

Why was it like this na?
I beg to differ
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by purem(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

I beg to differ

As in?
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by SamuelTurner(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Phew

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Osasmd: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=66377216]Op there's one thread in d family section that will counter this your claim.
Jane Julie ...kinda
Lala and shinaluara.
The word bitch this bitch that was flying in the air yesterday[/quota]
Abeg na for which thread the girls quanta?....i wan read comments abeg...refer me
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by NeeKlaus: 12:33am On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

Why was it like this na?
Then it simply means you are a newbie in this Romance section. This Romanceland is like a whole different country on its own. grin
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by MissRaine69(f): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

As in?
I don’t agree with the subject matter
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Jadoskii(m): 1:33am On Apr 03, 2018
There's something we call the bro code....if we hav any probs with u ,we spit it out nd we r bk to bin cul.....in short , say guys yab each other now now no mean say dem no go go club together dey open teeth.most times sef, awa yabbing na greeting..
me: aw you dey omo ale
You: I jux dey nio omo buruku
And we good...

But girls na malice go kill dem....na them pour acid pass,na dem dey poison pass....once dem don get beef lyk this,probability say dem go be friends again tiny pass dija's b00bz

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Shugavee(f): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

refer me please
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Shugavee(f): 5:41am On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

Why was it like this na?
honestly I agree!!! Guys r the ones causing trouble!! Ladies r very reserved when they hv issues but if u see a thread where they fight n insult themselves is always very hot, asin u can feel the anger n hatred!! But truly they hardly do

3 Likes

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
That's because females on here are more matured! tongue
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by UDUJ(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by bujebudanu1(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by UDUJ(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

It's not common

They don't troll each other like we guys do

But those two second monickers you mentioned ehn

cheesy Yeah I just read it. That thread was crazy. The link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4284904/it-must-wife-disclose-income/9#66362809
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

Why was it like this na?

THEY DO IT IN THEIR HEARTS AND DIED SILENTLY FROM THE EMOTIONAL PAIN THAT FOLLOWS.

MEN TROLL EACH OTHERS HERE, AND GO GRAB BEER AND CHICKS TOGETHER IN THE EVENING. cool

1 Like

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Espada10: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

Why was it like this na?

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Then it simply means you are a newbie in this Romance section. This Romanceland is like a whole different country on its own. grin
Gbam !!
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by NeeKlaus: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:
Gbam !!
Honestly. I have been on Nairaland for close to 4 years and I can recount the number of female e-fights I have witnessed here.

The one I can't forget is the Berlynn-MhisBlišs fight. Chai! grin
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Honestly. I have been on Nairaland for close to 4 years and I can recount the number of female e-fights I have witnessed here.

The one I can't forget is the Berlynn-MhisBlišs fight. Chai! grin
That is true fam cheesy

The psychological injuries sustained from that e brawl hasn't fully healed till today grin.

Even as op was creating this thread, there was another brawl going on in family section

So I don't know what op is talking about
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by purem(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy Yeah I just read it. That thread was crazy. The link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4284904/it-must-wife-disclose-income/9#66362809

I just take a brief glance at the thread and all I could see is two immature ladies fighting over a jobless dude

I already said it that if a lady should fight a guy must be behind the brouhaha

Have you seen ladies fighting over tangible things?

If nor fighting over jobless but good looking dude?

Those ladies just disappointed me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. / Boost Your Masculine Libio And Performance / Can You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.