Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference (57618 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Whogoblog: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

As shared On Twitter ..

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1616/man-shares-last-easter-vs-this-easter-photo-with-wife-check-the-difference/

cc; lalasticlala

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Uyiii: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Awesome photos actually but she for at least change cloth naacheesy
The guy sef nor even fit tell her, na to give woman belle he know.

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
He is begging for the attention of village people nah

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Uyiii: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
greiboy:
He is beginning for the attention of village people nah
what the fvck did you just post bro

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by IME1: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hokay
Safe delivery to her

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

what the fvck did you just post bro
it was supposed to be "begging" I didn't type the word correctly in the first place and I felt autocorrect corrected it. Although I believe you should have known what I was trying to say based on the context.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by delugajackson: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

This goes to show that hardwork pays off with time.

But how could he not change her wardrobe despite her being heavy. He's looking fresh in both pictures, but could not offer her the same outlook. Shows where his "interest" really lies. I can see the difference.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by jdluv(f): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good development

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This doesn't call for publicity. I'm happy though. God grant her safe Delivery.

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Uyiii: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
greiboy:
it was supposed to be "begging" I didn't type the word correctly in the first place and I felt autocorrect corrected it. Although I believe you should have known what I was trying to say based on the context.
Lol, all of these epistle on top 'begging'cheesy
nor mind me, I did comprehend wah you were tryna say.

nevertheless, I nor sure say village people dey reach dah side again, buhari government affect both physical and spiritual realm, so fuel don cost for there toocheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Whogoblog: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2018

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
How she go wear one cloth for one year angry
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

Wearing the same clothe is actually intentional.
The idea is to show she didn't gain much weight, so she still fits into her pre-pregnancy/pregnancy clothes.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by konkonbilo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
The wife just get belle for every part of her body...see her head,arms,cheeks as them big

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Uyiii: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Wearing the same clothe is actually intentional.
The idea is to show she didn't gain much weight, so she still fits into her pre-pregnancy/pregnancy clothes.
Who the idea EPP??
thanks anyways for taking time out to clarify their very irrelevant ideasmiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Cladez(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Someone please tell me this is not true.Naso son of man go marry woman keep for house and in 2 years she go become baloon.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

Who the idea EPP??
thanks anyways for taking time out to clarify their very irrelevant ideasmiley

It epp them grin With all the talk on how women get fat after childbirth, the craze for the perfect post-baby body is real.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
look at her comment below the pix. she said she wore it on purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by LEAFLET(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
cute>>
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Uyiii: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
look at her comment below the pix. she said she wore it on purpose.
merci Monsieur, I did see her write up and antibrutus has further helped clarify her intent, very irrelevantsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
Her pant line is showing and too I hate that
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by erico2k2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
Him try nah, to give woman bele no eassy, some guys dey try now for 20 years no goal scored yet.
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by lekkan(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yh.... But she really tried for keeping that cloth oh
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by scholes0(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
i don't understand what these NL mods want us to do exactly with peoples' personal lives.

We should admire the woman's pregnancy, or hail the man for impregnating his wife?

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Samirana360(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
with one cloth
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Amirullaha(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by DoTheNeedful: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
The lady is cute.

Uyiii:

You didn't get the gist of the picture. Not so smart of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by Zaikon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
At least better than those politicians playing us and bbnaija
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by abike12(f): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
awww beautiful
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by chrysanthus07: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice build up cool from the dude
Re: Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference by cerowo(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
so cute togethersmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.