Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz (3297 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book / See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by salvationproject(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That
Have Gotten The Internet Frenzy

So a Nigerian Jambite, who we want to be
anonymous took his time to compose the following
grammer below and posted it in a group named the
“NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA)-70
RC&71RC -2018 /2019/2020 IS THE BEST” on
Facebook and the reactions so far is something else.
He wrote,
“My felo regus, I given 100000 thasannd to lutena
colnel I mit
for FB to hep me for NDA bot jamb given me 171
scoring.
How I got my moniy now or NDA will considar me
because
of the lutena colnel I get?
I rid dey and niate but jamb given 171 scoring.
What am I do pleasing regus?”,
Now the question everyone is asking is how did he
managed to pull out the claimed 171 scores, he laid
claims to in the just concluded Jamb Examinations.

http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/02/see-the-grammatical-composition-of-a-jambite-that-have-gotten-the-internet-frenzy/
Photos Below

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by IME1: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
I think it's deliberate
Because if e true d gbagaun fit slap person turn 360 degrees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by salvationproject(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
More...

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ma felow nairaland Regus
Forgif the boi as we Regus we haff elp the boi find the lutena so the boi get Moni bak

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Yaronmama: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
lols, 70rc must obey. hehehe #onlyGodcan
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmmm....jambite for that matter ....not a graduate .

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by DrPurple(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Baby? I Don't Know What To Say... #Purple
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:
Ma felow nairaland Regus
Forgif the boi as we Regus we haff elp the boi find the lutena so the boi get Moni bak

grin
Thats lalasticlacla’s writing! shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by sureteeboy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
The fact that he even got 171 with this dreadful and horrendous English proves beyond reasonable doubt that his money actually availed. Else, his scores wouldn't have transcended the 70 to 90 mark.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by giftedheart1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmm..... last last English don die. rest in peace English.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by naturalwaves: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2018
The blogger's English is so terrible too. No difference. Talk about pot calling kettle black. SMH.

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Engraced2020: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2018
The English fit settle quarrel. But I have goodnews the tool in my signature can help fix the errors, grammar issues. Say no to wahala English..

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers only not I will get back to you group
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by KosiGee(m): 5:28am On Apr 03, 2018
salvationproject:
See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That
Have Gotten The Internet Frenzy

So a Nigerian Jambite, who we want to be
anonymous took his time to compose the following
grammer below and posted it in a group named the
“NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA)-70
RC&71RC -2018 /2019/2020 IS THE BEST” on
Facebook and the reactions so far is something else.
He wrote,
“My felo regus, I given 100000 thasannd to lutena
colnel I mit
for FB to hep me for NDA bot jamb given me 171
scoring.
How I got my moniy now or NDA will considar me
because
of the lutena colnel I get?
I rid dey and niate but jamb given 171 scoring.
What am I do pleasing regus?”,
Now the question everyone is asking is how did he
managed to pull out the claimed 171 scores, he laid
claims to in the just concluded Jamb Examinations.

http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/02/see-the-grammatical-composition-of-a-jambite-that-have-gotten-the-internet-frenzy/
Photos Below

Remove the log in your eye so you can see clearly to remove the speck in the Jambite’s eye.

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by salvationproject(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2018
KosiGee:

Remove the log in your eye so you can see clearly to remove the speck in the Jambite’s eye.

So what do you want me to correct there, first you quoted "who we want to", and secondly because i mistakenly spelt grammar as "grammer".
Do you know that in publishing our articles, spellings - checker is also involved.

My friend, go and chill.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by partnerbiz4: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2018
holy moses..
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by KosiGee(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2018
salvationproject:

So what do you want me to correct there, first you quoted "who we want to", and secondly because i mistakenly spelt grammar as "grammer".
Do you know that in publishing our articles, spellings - checker is also involved.

My friend, go and chill.

“Who we want to”...does that sound right to you? I’m surprised that you haven’t noticed the glaring error there.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by salvationproject(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
KosiGee:

“Who we want to”...does that sound right to you? I’m surprised that you haven’t noticed the glaring error there.

Yea please i really want to learn this, i could have used "who pleaded to be anonymous" but since i did not interview the individual involve, so i used "we" representing my entity and i.
So what is really wrong there.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2018
The candidate and that English is beyond editing and redemption. Let the candidate start from KG because Sunday school will not admit that candidate.

grin
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by armadeo(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2018
lestat:
Ma felow nairaland Regus

grin

Lestat de lioncourt.

Louis de pont dulac

Marius

Armand ........

Your moniker reminded me of a time when I loved a certain genre of books
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
armadeo:

Lestat de lioncourt.

Louis de pont dulac

Marius

Armand ........

Your moniker reminded me of a time when I loved a certain genre of books

Ah a learned gentle man of Noble breed

It's an honor sir

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by deanoffaculty: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Chai!! English language is dead.....RIP!
Let the guy continue to speak 'Regus' English jooo....... grin
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Holywizard: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2018
V

Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by joeace2020(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
salvationproject:

Yea please i really want to learn this, i could have used "who pleaded to be anonymous" but since i did not interview the individual involve, so i used "we" representing my entity and i.

You still can't tell you used "have" rather than "has". And what is "Frenz?" You mean gotten the Internet in a frenzy?
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
salvationproject:

It's, 'whom' we want to. I've helped you o.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by jayinfo2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guys Please, help my sis win this competition for her birthday by liking her article on her nstagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/

N.b I don't mind having a Nairalander as in-law DM sliding is allowed. She is beatiful actually.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by adeniyi3971(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gotten the internet frenz??

OP you nkor?
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by salvationproject(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Gotten the internet frenz??

OP you nkor?
Hahahaha... that was because the title have reached the maximum allowed by nairaland, so there was no way for the y to enter but you can see I repeated the post title in the content so that fools like you can actually get my point but unfortunately you weren't able to.
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by adeniyi3971(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2018
salvationproject:

Hahahaha... that was because the title have reached the maximum allowed by nairaland, so there was no way for the y to enter but you can see I repeated the post title in the content so that fools like you can actually get my point but unfortunately you weren't able to.

go sleep
Re: See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz by Hahjascho(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
The OP, doesn't have tangible work....

(1) (Reply)

Study In Kazakhstan / Summer Camp Options Lagos / How To Check Your June/july 2014 NECO Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.