Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. (3191 Views)

I Need A Good Bus For Higher Purchase ! You Wont Regret It / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Invest In Cryptogene And You Wont Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
the buying price this morning still remains at 6500.
so far we are able to add about 200 quantity to our supply courtesy of some nairaland investors.at least we are meeting our targets.
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
biztip:

am not saying that u re dishonest. am talking in general terms from experience. at first, it can be sweet, but most at tines story dey enter it. Nigerians can be unpredictable at times when money is involved

yes is true. most people derail from the core reason of partnership that is why in every sector of life you find some bad eggs, especially in business.
but i will advise you to shun such ideology and embrace this business opportunity with full confidence.
we are real in the business and we have an address for verification. no iota of your money is wasted either.

1 Like

Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by barikay: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
StandardAssur:
@ Tonybills, your final answer seems wrong as you did not consider and deduct the cost of purchasing the products from the producers or do they give them to you free of charge.
I mean at initial price of 6500/25 liters.
For 30 gallons = 6500 x 30 = 195000
Commission and loading = 1500 and
For 30 gallons= 1500x30 =45000
Selling price is 11000/25litres
For 30 gallons = 11000 x 30= 330000
Profit = 330000 - 195000 - 45000 = 90000
Profits from 200,000 investment will be 90,000.
Correct me if am wrong
your sharing formula seems poor. U make #90,000 and pay 20% which is #40,000
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by glasshouse(m): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2018
biztip:
in Nigeria, if someone asks u to come and invest in his biz and take returns, run for ur dear life BC story must follow once u part with ur money. if the op is making so much money from this biz,he would have been so rich that he won't need people to come and invest in his so called biz. d returns are fictitious similar to what u hear in ponzi adverts. bottom line, use ur money to do physical biz u can monitor, avoid all these come and invest in my biz, if things go south u can't recover ur money

You are making a whole lot of point, his training fee is #100k If u don't want to invest with and you want to learn the business. And one will call it help. I tire o
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by biztip: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2018
glasshouse:

You are making a whole lot of point, his training fee is #100k If u don't want to invest with and you want to learn the business. And one will call it help. I tire o
people get scammed BC of unbridled greed. most adverts u see on this nairaland re modelled towards deception and scam. most info sellers are cheats. then always use ur mind. biz is secret. if someone has a high yielding biz he won't bring it here. he will have other alternative ways to generate d required funds that people won't know. once u see them here they are out to deceive and scam some naive ones. in this nairaland we have seen many of them. u can remember d agricultural produce dealers who gathered peoples money and ran then, be wise.

if someone is making a profit of 85k on top of a 200k investment. that means each 2million invested will give 850k. if he repeats this cycle 10times his profit will become 8.5million and he has been doing it for long. why will such person be needing or asking for ur money with such huge profit he is making already. use ur common sense

1 Like

Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 5:07am On Apr 26, 2018
glasshouse:

every business has its norms. for ours we set the standard and determines how it works. we run this usiness in 2 categories,you either invest in the business and we pay you on comission or you feel you want todo it yourself like whatothers are doing then you seek for mentorshipa nd trainning.
not all business has the same model of training,if you want to be train as a motor mechanic how much will you pay? what about hair dressing how much will you pay? i think something close to a 100k but you will learn them for years before even thinking of what to do with the profession.
beside our business is highly profitable far better than opening a provision shop.

permits me to list the benefits you derive from our training if you so wish to join
1. you will be taught everything about the business
2. you will be opportune to market /send your products to any client we are selling to as yours not mine
3. we dont get any commission from you neither do we pay you 20% on your money because you are into the business with us also.
4. you earn more like 4x than the people investing at the end of the month
5.you are aware of every step we take and can decide toend the training with us and starts yours.

N/B the training fees is a little below 100k as you said.....
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
barikay:
your sharing formula seems poor. U make #90,000 and pay 20% which is #40,000

the 20% is better in case of any price fluctuation in the future we will still meet up the payment.......we have never fail on this.....
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Missdemeanor(f): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
People who have invested should come and testify biko
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
biztip:

people get scammed BC of unbridled greed. most adverts u see on this nairaland re modelled towards deception and scam. most info sellers are cheats. then always use ur mind. biz is secret. if someone has a high yielding biz he won't bring it here. he will have other alternative ways to generate d required funds that people won't know. once u see them here they are out to deceive and scam some naive ones. in this nairaland we have seen many of them. u can remember d agricultural produce dealers who gathered peoples money and ran then, be wise.

if someone is making a profit of 85k on top of a 200k investment. that means each 2million invested will give 850k. if he repeats this cycle 10times his profit will become 8.5million and he has been doing it for long. why will such person be needing or asking for ur money with such huge profit he is making already. use ur common sense

oga you have a very bad mindset....is not everyone on nairaland are scammers.
why wasting your precious time commenting on what you have no idea about. if you really want to confirm this business of ours , take a trip to Akwa Ibom and once you reach i will take you around to see things for yourself.......
At least the are some honest people around......

ohhhh i just remember you are entitle to your opinion but at least try and verified something before conclusion......
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Besthand2015: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Tonybills is a nice guy,i have met him in his house in akwaibong and i have initiated a business partnership with him.
guys he is real and his business model is real and profitable, will update the house as we progress

1 Like

Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Besthand2015:
Tonybills is a nice guy,i have met him in his house in akwaibong and i have initiated a business partnership with him.
guys he is real and his business model is real and profitable, will update the house as we progress

Thanks man.
i have many of them am doing business with in good condition but only few will remember to testify.......at least one person is able to come back and testify about this business.many are still coming...........
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by Tonybills(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2018
price has increse in some places...range btwen 6500-7000
Re: Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. by greenmonk: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tonybills:
price has increse in some places...range btwen 6500-7000
Is this business still on?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN, NEXIM Vote N500b For Local Manufacturers, Others / Business Ideas For Year 2020 / Hire Purchase Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.