Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! (551 Views)

The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / Burial Of Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (PHOTOS) / UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 03, 2018
A publication by Newshelm graced frontpage about the medical doctor killed by Lassa Fever in Abia state with the photo of a pretty woman as pictured below. See https://www.nairaland.com/4431762/doctor-killed-lassa-fever-abia

Well, being someone who streams lots of movies and tv shows online with my spare time, one of the shows i watch with my tv box is "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" so when i saw the picture of the purported "Doctor" i was like...Wow shocked shocked ... this woman has a striking resemblance with Kandi Burruss who is one of the stars of the show.

But looking very closely, i couldn't just fathom the striking resemblance so i decided to do the investigation myself!

I copied the URL address of the photo from the Newshelm website and pasted it on Bing (they have a facility for photo search) and BOOOM!! The whole truth was laid bare before my eyes!

Please people should learn not to post false information online just to get traffic. Imagine what could happen if Kandi sees this?

So fellow Nairalanders...you know the truth now. Please disregard the story from Newshelm because the woman pictured there is not the doctor as claimed!

Re: Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 03, 2018
More photos of Kandi...

Re: Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! by lecturerdabo(m): 3:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Tnx Op for refuting this junk journalism!
Re: Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Newshelm.

A very Useless scam site
Re: Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Good work op,

Desperate Bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

Acupuncture Treatment At Acupuncture Clinic / 5 Simple Steps To Burn Belly Fat Easily / Five Deadly Habits That Lowers Your IQ (intelligent Quotient)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.