Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel (3145 Views)

Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / The Other Side Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by Divepen1(m): 5:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Moon Walker
Author: Onyeneke Abel
Category: Fantasy
Language: English
Prize: #300
Number of words: 46668
Description: How would you feel if you had so much power that makes you feel cheated in life? How would you feel if your dreams were cut short because of a sudden responsibility heaped on your shoulders?
A prophecy foretold the reign of an all powerful tyrant “Gaza” who would enslave and terrorize the entire clan of the moon elites and it’s environs.
And goes on to foretell a Savior, who would conquer this tyrant and unite the people back in peace.
Sara, never imagined that the powers she sees as a curse, is actually the hope of the world and equally the desire of many.
She never fathomed her life would be the hunt of every supernatural who had thrist for powers and Authority.
She kissed her normal life goodbye and watched her dreams go down the drain, when she discovers she is a savior to an entire clan of the moon elites, planet earth and virtually the whole world.
Though, her powers are great and infinite. But her enemies are not to be toyed with. They don’t just want her dead, but desire her powers to conquer the world.
she falls in love with the son of her immortal enemy “Arthur” But soon discovers the sacred rule that forbids her to love a man, with consequences of death!
How tough it gets, when she faces werewolves, vampires, demons, creptones and all supernatural beast of different terrifying thirst for blood and power. In her adventure, would she succeed? and when it comes to a path to choose; would she choose love over the mission? find out in Moon Walker. A story with intense war, battles, powers unleashed, romance and love!
Some Comments on Moon Walker
oghenefaith :The book is a bomb! I jus felt like I was watching a movie! U r truly a born writer! More grace sir!
perpetual 44: Oh my God! the book is simply the best! God bless you,nyc work I was laughing and crying at some point, full of action!
Angelbae4: I really don't know what to say, like this story is one of the best I have ever read.
Eclatmay: The book kept me hooked till the very end. Full of suspense and lots of action! This is great, I enjoyed every bit.
Would Sara succeed in this mission?
A great Adventure story within your grasp, Join the team and get your copy to get the thrill!!
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/moon_walker/16303

Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by Williamsrose(m): 1:45am On Apr 05, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]another big weldone to writte
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by kalu61(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
nice one. the price is quite ok
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by cortix(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divepen1:
Moon Walker
Author: Onyeneke Abel
Category: Fantasy
Language: English
Prize: #300
Number of words: 46668
Description: How would you feel if you had so much power that makes you feel cheated in life? How would you feel if your dreams were cut short because of a sudden responsibility heaped on your shoulders?
A prophecy foretold the reign of an all powerful tyrant “Gaza” who would enslave and terrorize the entire clan of the moon elites and it’s environs.
And goes on to foretell a Savior, who would conquer this tyrant and unite the people back in peace.
Sara, never imagined that the powers she sees as a curse, is actually the hope of the world and equally the desire of many.
She never fathomed her life would be the hunt of every supernatural who had thrist for powers and Authority.
She kissed her normal life goodbye and watched her dreams go down the drain, when she discovers she is a savior to an entire clan of the moon elites, planet earth and virtually the whole world.
Though, her powers are great and infinite. But her enemies are not to be toyed with. They don’t just want her dead, but desire her powers to conquer the world.
she falls in love with the son of her immortal enemy “Arthur” But soon discovers the sacred rule that forbids her to love a man, with consequences of death!
How tough it gets, when she faces werewolves, vampires, demons, creptones and all supernatural beast of different terrifying thirst for blood and power. In her adventure, would she succeed? and when it comes to a path to choose; would she choose love over the mission? find out in Moon Walker. A story with intense war, battles, powers unleashed, romance and love!
Some Comments on Moon Walker
oghenefaith :The book is a bomb! I jus felt like I was watching a movie! U r truly a born writer! More grace sir!
perpetual 44: Oh my God! the book is simply the best! God bless you,nyc work I was laughing and crying at some point, full of action!
Angelbae4: I really don't know what to say, like this story is one of the best I have ever read.
Eclatmay: The book kept me hooked till the very end. Full of suspense and lots of action! This is great, I enjoyed every bit.
Would Sara succeed in this mission?
A great Adventure story within your grasp, Join the team and get your copy to get the thrill!!
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/moon_walker/16303

why not put this book on boldscholar.com i like the platform more than Okadabooks.
i have made almost 50 sales within 2 weeks
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by Princiology(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2018
undecided I do not think boldshorlar is as good as Okadabooks. I just checked their website, and most of their books have no sales at all... I mean, the website itself does not look as fascinating as okadabooks or ebonystory cool
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by Princiology(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2018
What do you think
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by Tobechukwu2000: 5:07pm On May 05, 2018
Check out my story on okadabooks

An extract from The Revenge Of One Man Part 1

That night the DPO sat on his chair in his office and faced the window. He remembered how Senator Musa helped him become the DPO.
That man did not deserve to die. People can be wicked
He faced the window of his office, which was second floor of the three storey building office when suddenly his door opened and it startled him he then swirled around to face a police officer.
“Yes?”
“Sir I came to check on you because I’m about to leave now”
“You can leave; I’ll switch off the lights when I’m done. You can tell the security man to leave”
“Okay sir”
The DPO then turned around and faced the window again as he still mourned the dead senator.
His door then opened and closed again.
“I said you can leave me will …” The DPO swirled his chair and stopped short when he saw a strange man smiling at him.
“Hello DPO. I came to send you to where you will never return”
The DPO instantly became scared, as he knew the meaning behind the spoken words.
“You killed Senator Musa”
“Yes and that truth will die with you because you are going to where he is”
The police officer who had reached the ground floor suddenly remembered a message he was to tell the DPO. He instantly rushed upstairs.
The killer instantly shot the DPO thrice and when he heard footsteps, he leaped on the DPO’s table, leaped high again to open the open able ceiling, and opened it before leaping again and the moment he closed it, the officer opened the door.
The officer froze and instantly began to panic. He then opened the door and rushed out to call for backup.
The killer climbed down and opened the door and instantly the officer turned and saw him.
“Freeze right there! This is the police!” He said and began to shoot at the killer “Freeze” He said and began to run, but the killer was apparently faster because the gap continued to increase at each step.
The officer then began to grow weary. The killer ran towards the window at the end of the hallway with so much speed and shot it at the edges.
This is a mistake. Damn it
The killer thought before he got to the window and jumped into the window and the impact with the cracks enabled it to shatter.
He fell from the second floor of the 3-storey building and then landed on the back seat of his roofless Ferrari. He rushed to the driver’s seat and drove off.

http://okadabooks.com/search?term=The+revenge+of+one+man+part+1
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by AKAMDEALS(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2018
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by cortix(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2018
Princiology:
undecided I do not think boldshorlar is as good as Okadabooks. I just checked their website, and most of their books have no sales at all... I mean, the website itself does not look as fascinating as okadabooks or ebonystory cool
well it's a new platform and it's really making wave Okadabooks has been there before them sha
Re: April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel by Baddiezz(f): 8:08am On May 09, 2018
why not put this book on boldscholar.com i like the platform more than Okadabooks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Writting And Pass Toefl Exams ( Toefl Writting Techniques) / +18 THE PERFECT COUPLE (episode 16) / The Ticket: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.