Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program (1499 Views)

Government Of ​brunei Darussalam Scholarships For Foreign Students (fully Funded / How To Apply For Government Sponsored Scholarship In Brunei Darussalam / "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by forwardvent(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Hello,

I applied to University of Brunei Darussalam, School of Business and Economic for Master Program in Management together with Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for International Students and I've just received an invite to take UBDSBE Knowledge Test for Admission to Master of Management.

UBDSBE Knowledge Test for Admission to Master of Management (by coursework)

Date: Saturday 7th April 2018

Time: 2:00 pm

Venue: UTH Lecture Theatre 1, ICTC / IBM Building

For those unable to attend the Saturday session, please inform us by Thursday 5th April. Thank you.

Duration of the test will be 60 minutes.

Who else got this invite?
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by chebyshev(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
Hello brother, I also applied for the scholarship and had an interview on skype with faculty of integrated technology , University Brunei darussalam. However, I am yet to hear from them since then. Any update from your own side?
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by muhddeen3: 4:31am On May 30, 2018
I am a PhD candidate at FIT. Congratulations on getting interviewed. From experience, I think you are being considered for admission. You'll get a response (assuming you are yet to) around the first week of June. You may email me if you need further clarification.
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by forwardvent(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2018
I logged in to UBD Online Application System Portal last week to check application status and it's still showing that my application is being processed. I just hope that I hear from them soon.
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by Emusan(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
forwardvent:
Hello,

I applied to University of Brunei Darussalam, School of Business and Economic for Master Program in Management together with Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for International Students and I've just received an invite to take UBDSBE Knowledge Test for Admission to Master of Management.

UBDSBE Knowledge Test for Admission to Master of Management (by coursework)

Date: Saturday 7th April 2018

Time: 2:00 pm

Venue: UTH Lecture Theatre 1, ICTC / IBM Building

For those unable to attend the Saturday session, please inform us by Thursday 5th April. Thank you.

Duration of the test will be 60 minutes.

Who else got this invite?

Were you finally given an admission into UBD?
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by forwardvent(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2019
Emusan:

Were you finally given an admission into UBD?

Application status is still showing processing. I doubt if the admission will be offered.
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by Emusan(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
forwardvent:

Application status is still showing processing. I doubt if the admission will be offered.

That's pathetic!

But do you have any idea about schooling and working in Brunei?
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by Prince21111111(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2021
Hi,
Greetings,

I hope you all doing well,

I would like to know who is studying in the UBD or even graduated, kindly email me @t (md.cgc.p20@gmail.com) as soon as possible, due to getting your advice and experience about the UBD.

Please Keep In Touch Ya!!

Thank you all and have a nice day.
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by Eyitayo29: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who is applying this year?
Re: University Of Brunei Darussalam Knowledge Test For Master Program by opatolad(f): 2:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Me
Eyitayo29:
Who is applying this year?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check ABU SBRS Screening Result / How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily / See What Happened To This UNN Student As He Failed His Project!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.