Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari (30882 Views)

Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by vanessaRN(f): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2018

Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation minister has reacted to the ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo’s latest attack on President Muhammadu Buhari.

Obasanjo had on Monday, while addressing a group of youths who visited him at his country home in Abeokuta, Ogun State described the Buhari administration as a failure.

He had also asked the All Progressives Congress, APC-led government to stop complaining about the challenges it met on ground.

Reacting to Obasanjo’s statement, Fani-Kayode, in a tweet wrote: “One of the first lessons I learnt in the military was ‘never reinforce failure’. This administration is a failure -President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“OBJ strikes again!”

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain also insisted that Buhari’s government had links with the Boko Haram.

He added, “It is unjust and unconstitutional to proscribe Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed, 2013.

“An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north – Muhammadu Buhari,2014.

“Amnesty will make Boko Haram fighters useful to the nation – Shehu Garba, 2018.

“BH have friends in high places!”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/03/fani-kayode-reacts-to-obasanjos-latest-attack-on-buhari/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/981056915869519872?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
One of the reasons I love FFK.

He's as bold as lion and as calm as dove.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by taylor89(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Baawaa(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Fani-Kayode and OBJ are the same

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Tracypacy(f): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2018
The next looters list coming out will have the likes of
1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bill gate
3. TY danjuma
4. father Nbaka
5. Ayo Fayose
6. D.G transparency international
7. D.G Amnesty International
8. Yakubu Gowon
9. IBB
10. 9m youths who lost their jobs
11. ME- Tracypacy
We are patiently wating

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmm.....OBJ should go and sit down in one place joor....he had the chance to make 9ja a great nation instead he succeeded introducing corruption......He's the biggest problem to 9ja development quote me any day

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2018
The 2 THIEVES!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by NwaAmaikpe: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

"Amnesty will make Boko Haram fighters useful to the nation " – Shehu Garba, 2018.

The above statement simply means that the killer herdsmen are actually Boko Haram members helping Buhari and the northern cabal propagate jihad.
It also means they are indispensable tools for the Islamization of Nigeria.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by BlackPantherxXx: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2018
FFK is an IPOB god and saviour....Abuse him not.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Jackyboy: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2018
WE CAN'T RECYCLE OUR REFUSE BUT WE LOVE RECYCLED POLITHIEFCIANS..........GOD KILL EM ALL!

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by BruncleZuma: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
“One of the first lessons I learnt in the military was ‘never reinforce failure"

Noted !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by tesppidd: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Yes Boko Haram do have friends in high places.
They have always had.

Even GEJ told us they were in government with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Heywhizzy(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
chai.. Obj na savage

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Alejob: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Always reacting....

He must be a chemical! angry grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by semyman: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Garbage from criminals, Presidential Library on my mind, power project funds $16B on my mind, campaign funds NGN 886 Million on my mind, so many things on my mind. Bad people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Fani-Kayode`s inconsistency showcases his foolishness.

“they are our siblings and you cannot set the army to wipe out your family”. -Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by fucktoto: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
sai barbaric programmed zombies and brain-damaged bmcOWS will as usual ignore the message and attack the messenger.

just see one of them above me and two below me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by chukslawrence(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Always reacting
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by Terminator1234g: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:

That stupid dog

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by allstarfestus: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2018
The painful part is that with all this things happening around the country, some people will still collect one derica of rice, and will still be shouting apc ... Cleaning the mass of pdp ... ....i have said it before and I will say it again no one with his or her right senses... Will support this directionless government,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by 400billionman: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked Is APC and Boko Haram dating?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:

I guess that's because he is an Igbo man abi?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Tracypacy:
The next looters list coming out will have the likes of
1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bill gate
3. TY danjuma
4. father Nbaka
5. Ayo Fayose
6. D.G transparency international
7. D.G Amnesty International
8. Yakubu Gowon
9. IBB
10. 9m youths who lost there jobs
11. ME- Tracypacy
We are patiently wating
pls add my name biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by maestroferddi: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Disgrace is awaiting Buhari big time...

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by BoneBlogger(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
We all know all politicians are hypocrites so need to talk much

[url=leetvilla.com]Latest News Blog[/url]
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by jayinfo2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
People of God, Please i use God and everything u believe in beg una help my sis win this competition by liking her article on instagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her��. Thank you very very very very very very much
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari by mclorenzo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
DISAPPOINTUS government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Embark On Self-registration In South West / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. / Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.