Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (7924 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2018
The Same Week We Met, I Showed Her My Interest In Dating Her, She Opened Up Her Mind N Made Me To Know That She Is Presently Going Tru A Heartbreak. After Much Convincing N Showing Sign Of Seriousness N Care, She Gave Me A Chance In Her Life..She Asked Me If I Liked Sex And things I like about sex.. I made her to know that's it's normal for a guy to like sex .. She asked me things I like about sex, I made her to know that I like kissing, cuddling, licking , sucking and all kind of pre-intimacy, she said she like that and the fact that I'm not pretending .. We Had Our First Sex D Same Week We Met And Thats The Same Week She Said She Finally Broke Up Wit Her Boyfriend.. She Only Allowed Me Just One Round Of Sex, She Started Crying Wit Lots Of Tears In Her Eyes. I Asked Her Why Bt She Said The Sex We Had Is Nt The Reason Bt She Dont Want The Relationship Again. She Said If She Doesnt Love Me, She Would Nt Allow The Sex, She Said She Appreciates My Care Bt She Is Nt Just Interested Again And Since Then , She Has Been Avoiding Me From Coming To Her House Where Lives Alone In A Self Contain As A Student. Pls What Could Be The Reason For This ?
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by taylor89(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
U don Carry HIV

Thunder don fire u

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
U don Carry HIV

Thunder don fire u
Ur Brain Is Empty.. I Had A Protected Sex.

8 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2018
She Wept for Your Dick because You Didnt Last 5mins...

25 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by habsydiamond(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
She wants to know if u are really in love with her.....by the level of disturbance will show u are not just after sex but that u are into her.....

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Manweysabi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
She's used you to quench her sexual urge... Don't disturb her again... Leave her alone jor

14 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by happy200(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingzaha:
The Same Week We Met, I Showed Her My Interest In Dating Her, She Opened Up Her Mind N Made Me To Know That She Is Presently Going Tru A Heartbreak. After Much Convincing N Showing Sign Of Seriousness N Care, She Gave Me A Chance In Her Life..
We Had Our First Sex D Same Week We Met And Thats The Same Week She Said She Finally Broke Up Wit Her Boyfriend.. She Only Allowed Me Just One Round Of Sex, She Started Crying Wit Lots Of Tears In Her Eyes. I Asked Her Why Bt She Said The Sex We Had Is Nt The Reason Bt She Dont Want The Relationship Again. She Said If She Doesnt Love Me, She Would Nt Allow The Sex, She Said She Appreciates My Care Bt She Is Nt Just Interested Again And Since Then , She Has Been Avoiding Me From Coming To Her House Where Lives Alone In A Self Contain As A Student. Pls What Could Be The Reason For This ?
She doesn't want to date you. She loves, and still want to go back to the one she broke up with.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by darlingnuel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Manweysabi:
She's used you to quench her sexual urge... Don't disturb her again... Leave her alone jor
DeadRat:
Either of these explains why she resolved not to carry on with that relationship. Women could be deceitful. The tears were just a charade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by BossLaifay(f): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingzaha:
Pls What Could Be The Reason For This ?
She is obviously confused and an emotional wreck right now. She might even be harboring the notion that you took advantage of her at her weakest moment.

11 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by coolh3ad(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
She is obviously confused and an emotional wreck right now. She might even be harboring the notion that you took advantage of her at her weakest moment.

Exactly. He shouldn't have just made the "sex" happen....

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Maybe she see it as too early for sex or she still hv d former guy in mind

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
She wants to know if u are really in love with her.....by the level of disturbance will show u are not just after sex but that u are into her.....
she says she don't want too much disturbance that she just need some time
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
ufuosman:
Maybe she see it as too early for sex or she still hv d former guy in mind
yes I think so because she still say it's hard to let go of the 2yrs relationship with the guy
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
yes she seems confused because she still talk about her ex
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
yes she seems confused because she still talks about her past relationship with her ex
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
coolh3ad:

Exactly. He shouldn't have just made the "sex" happen....
bro she gave me the sex willingly, if I didn't do it, she may still not want me again
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by MissRaine69(f): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Accept that you were the rebound guy. She is trying to make things work with the other guy and your presence is a distraction.
It’s about time you made better choices when it comes to women.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
Accept that you were the rebound guy. She is trying to make things work with the other guy and your presence is a distraction.
It’s about time you made better choices when it comes to women.
she said she still wants me but she don't want a relationship for now
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by CAPSLOCKED: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingzaha:
Ur Brain Is Empty.. I Had A Protected Sex.

I HAVE SAWDUST. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I HAVE SAWDUST. smiley
grin grin grin
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by MissRaine69(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingzaha:
she said she still wants me but she don't want a relationship for now
But it’s not like you did not now this was the situation before? You walked into a messy situation and yokbare the third wheel here.
Like I said she is keeping you close as the rebound guy.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by habsydiamond(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingzaha:
she says she don't want too much disturbance that she just need some time
did u guys have any disagreement Think about it.....cos this is strange to me
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Give her some space, that lady needs to think.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by coolh3ad(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingzaha:
bro she gave me the sex willingly, if I didn't do it, she may still not want me again

Willingly? ..Hmmm. Ladies can be very confused at times.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Manweysabi:
Hmm Ok Ooo.. So Are U Sayin She Doest Lik Me ? If She Doesnt Like Me In D First Instance, She Would Nt Allow The Sex.. Thats Why I Said I Want To Know Why She Said She Doesnt Want The Relationship Again because If We Re In The Relationshp , Its Stil My Responsibility To Quench Her Sexual Urge.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
I think she needs to get over the break up with her ex, she needs time to heal the fresh wound, she needs time alone, but I think she may appreciate once in two weeks visit, at least for now
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2018
are you based in lagos? we may have something in common here, is she a nursing student(luth precisely)
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by friendlyenemy: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by highqueen(f): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2018
allow the girl to think abeg,this is how you people will jump into someone's life only for you guys to mesmerize with it all over again,stupid lots.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by femi4: 6:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Kingzaha:
The Same Week We Met, I Showed Her My Interest In Dating Her, She Opened Up Her Mind N Made Me To Know That She Is Presently Going Tru A Heartbreak. After Much Convincing N Showing Sign Of Seriousness N Care, She Gave Me A Chance In Her Life..
We Had Our First Sex D Same Week We Met And Thats The Same Week She Said She Finally Broke Up Wit Her Boyfriend.. She Only Allowed Me Just One Round Of Sex, She Started Crying Wit Lots Of Tears In Her Eyes. I Asked Her Why Bt She Said The Sex We Had Is Nt The Reason Bt She Dont Want The Relationship Again. She Said If She Doesnt Love Me, She Would Nt Allow The Sex, She Said She Appreciates My Care Bt She Is Nt Just Interested Again And Since Then , She Has Been Avoiding Me From Coming To Her House Where Lives Alone In A Self Contain As A Student. Pls What Could Be The Reason For This ?
Can't believe I read that part 5 times grin
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by femi4: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
allow the girl to think abeg,this is how you people will jump into someone's life only for you guys to mesmerize with it all over again,stupid lots.
Its because you people are always confuse not knowing what you want

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2018
There are plenty fishes in the river...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.