Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (7928 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kingzaha:
hmm u re right but could it be because of the sex maybe she did not get the pleasure she wanted ‘?
I can't say exactly why but she really needs a time before going into another relationship.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I can't say exactly why but she really needs a time before going into another relationship.
Babe I haven’t called her for days but she called yesterday telling me she missed my calls.. do you think she is beginning to be into me
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Nangirl(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
She lost interest after the sex, maybe she didn't like your style
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by daben1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingzaha:
The Same Week We Met, I Showed Her My Interest In Dating Her, She Opened Up Her Mind N Made Me To Know That She Is Presently Going Tru A Heartbreak. After Much Convincing N Showing Sign Of Seriousness N Care, She Gave Me A Chance In Her Life..She Asked Me If I Liked Sex And things I like about sex.. I made her to know that's it's normal for a guy to like sex .. She asked me things I like about sex, I made her to know that I like kissing, cuddling, licking , sucking and all kind of pre-intimacy, she said she like that and the fact that I'm not pretending .. We Had Our First Sex D Same Week We Met And Thats The Same Week She Said She Finally Broke Up Wit Her Boyfriend.. She Only Allowed Me Just One Round Of Sex, She Started Crying Wit Lots Of Tears In Her Eyes. I Asked Her Why Bt She Said The Sex We Had Is Nt The Reason Bt She Dont Want The Relationship Again. She Said If She Doesnt Love Me, She Would Nt Allow The Sex, She Said She Appreciates My Care Bt She Is Nt Just Interested Again And Since Then , She Has Been Avoiding Me From Coming To Her House Where Lives Alone In A Self Contain As A Student. Pls What Could Be The Reason For This ?
hope say she never flex your destiny?
Girls that don't know what they want, she behaving this way and you're worried? Let her go and on-to the next girl jare... Women should be the last thing you should bother yourself about bro, when you should be bothered is when the Millions and the contract is not coming in!!
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by daben1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Wait.. what the hell am I doing here sef? Anyway...

OP, You must be a novice when it comes to ladies. You fvcked her once and she stopped picking up ur calls despite the fact that you're one making the calls. This is NO test. This is NO brainer. You wanna hear the bitter truth.. from a guy that's fvcked +250 women or even lost count?

Forget all that nonsense everyone on here is saying. Don't read too much meaning into it other than the below...

You simply didn't meet her expectation. undecided

She didn't get the sexual satisfaction she needed, undecided

Her ex did a better job than you... she probably needs something that matches her ex or better. undecided

OP, my advice... Save whatever that's left of ur pride... just leave her alone, dust ur shoes.. and move on to the next chic.. cool

Thank me later...
bad guy.. Ori e kpe!

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingzaha:
Babe I haven’t called her for days but she called yesterday telling me she missed my calls.. do you think she is beginning to be into me
she might be. But just take it slow. Don't rush her.
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
she might be. But just take it slow. Don't rush her.
thanks babe ..

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
daben1:
hope say she never flex your destiny?
Girls that don't know what they want, she behaving this way and you're worried? Let her go and on-to the next girl jare... Women should be the last thing you should bother yourself about bro, when you should be bothered is when the Millions and the contract is not coming in!!
Bro na normal thing to to get Babe, Pursuing millions no mean say u no go get Babe wey u go gather dey...
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Kingzaha: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Myndy44
Re: What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed by Iceyjay(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nangirl:
She lost interest after the sex, maybe she didn't like your style
Were you banned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How A Beautiful Woman Should Look Like / What Sex Position Would You Say Is The Most Underated In Your Opinion / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.