Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road (34311 Views)

A 2023 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 Spotted On Its Way From The Port / Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates / Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by Abbeyme: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
I was smiling thruout.
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by Mbamifeanyi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete list.

Evil child.. Now I knw whr d wicked influence is from...
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by bottlecap: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
that witch car I d see am for lekki
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by bottlecap: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
grin Na only Abuja get "witch car grin grin
my sister na for lekki de person de stay, I de see that car almost everyday when I de go work.
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
When i buy my fast car, KEEP UP will be my custom plate no
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by hardbody: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
The best I ever saw was....

OMW2FYB

On my to Bleep yo bitch
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by hadjipapiey(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abuja for the Winch grin

Upon the winch wen una parade for Abuja, una no go fit go strike the public fund looters, corrupt politicians, Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen

Choii sad
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by goingsolo: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete list.

NwaAmaikpe should be invited for possessing fake vanity plate number.
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by maisauki: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
My own na

BACK 2 DUARA
what's ds one saying

Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by Alejob: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Funny collection!
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
autojosh:
In different part of the world, they are called “Vanity Plates”, “Prestige Plate”, “Cherished” or “Personalized registration”.

In Nigeria, they are commonly referred to as “Customized Number Plates”.

These different names refer to vehicle number plates that vehicle owners specially request for in order to promote his or her ego, ideology, etc.

A Vanity Plate can bear the name of the car owner, beliefs, ideologies, emotions, title, mischief, etc.

However, some Vanity Plates have been spotted that convey some rather weird and mischievous captions.

Autojosh presents some of the most usual, hilarious and definitely audacious messages borne on some vehicle registration plates spotted around the world.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-50-awkward-customized-number-plates-spotted-on-the-road/

I'm tired already
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by hadjipapiey(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abuja for the Winch grin

Upon the winch wen una parade for Abuja, una no go fit go strike the public fund looters, corrupt politicians, Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen

Choii
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by felnino(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
this one too

3 Likes

Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by BabbanBura(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
autojosh:
moree

Wait, that Abuja plate, does it belong to that Nairaland Witch? wetin be her name again sef?
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by freezyprinzy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Incomplete list

1 Like

Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by tico1212(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fi ara bale

Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by friendlyenemy: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by paix(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
My own na

BACK 2 DUARA
DAURA, you mean?
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by paix(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
hardbody:
The best I ever saw was....

OMW2FYB

On my to Bleep yo bitch
You mean, On My Way To Bleep You Bitch?
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by godofuck231: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tea bags cool
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by dominion001(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
L.A. 26 BF
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by greenprince(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
I see my witch photo grin
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by stefanweeks: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
maisauki:
what's ds one saying

Don't bother ur small brain, you can't understand this no matter how anyone explains to you.

It's not ur fault that you come from a family of dafts.
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by stefanweeks: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
paix:
DAURA, you mean?

Hehe, but you get the message....
Mr autocorrect
Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2018
AMERICAN AND SEX BE LIKE 5&6 grin grin

1 Like

Re: 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road by maisauki: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2018
stefanweeks:

Don't bother ur small brain, you can't understand this no matter how anyone explains to you.

It's not ur fault that you come from a family of dafts.
thanks very much sir
Can you please name just two members of my family?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates.. / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / Meet The New Mercedes E-class Cabriolet – Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.