Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids (1120 Views)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; / These Cute Little Babies Are REAL BADASS Who Don’t Care About Your Rules!!! / 20 House Visitation Rules: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by kglamour(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2018
1. The fat kid was always the goalkeeper...
2. The owner of the ball decided who played...
3. Penalty (otherwise called PENARITY!) was awardedonly if an injured player could curse or fight a lot...
4. The match only ended when everyone was tired...
5. No matter how many goals you scored, the winnerwould be determined by the last team to score...
6. No referee and linesmen. You could run with the balleven behind the goalpost...
7. If you didn't participate in repairing a damaged ball you were given a match ban...
8. If you're picked last, you're a loser...
9. The guy who's never picked was to fetch the ball from the tree or bush when it got stuck, under the car or tunnel to play in the next game...
10. When the owner of the ball got annoyed, gameover...
11. You were allowed to change a goalkeeper in case of a penalty...
12. The most skillful player got automatic selection...themost bully player got automatic selection too.......
13. No discrimination,both the children of rich and the poor played together!14. Three corners make one Penarity!
15. All players help in household work of the ball owner.
16. If the ball burst everyone contribute to pay the owner.
17. You can't dribble the owner too much. This may lead him to stop the game by taking away his ball.
18. You can go round the goalpost still return into the field and score.
19. When you hit your toes against a stone and notice blood, you quickly cover the area of injury with sands as a form of first aid. Play continue.
20. We called ourselves by nicknames of great players especially from Brazil and England.
21. Game over when it's dark and we can barely see the ball. We all dispersed in groups to our face me I face you homes teasing one another until d last player gets home to face another round of punishment from our disciplinarian parents.This generation is missing a lot of free fun. They pay dearly ( in monetary terms) for today's fun.Please add you

1 Like

Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol.�, I can relate!
Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by correctguy101(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Lols.....

Lots of "ojoro" always happens, especially by the owner of the ball.... grin

Contributing to buy a ball mostly known either as "Félélé " or "double leather" gives you instant rights to send any non-contributor off the field of play.... enjoyed that privileged mostly as I almost always had a Kobo or 3naira to contribute.... grin

Any goal scored if a pregnant woman passes by is automatically disqualified cos the match is supposed to pause when either an old person, a car or a pregnant woman passes by. Sometimes the fine girls in the streets are given such honor pausing the game..... grin

The goal posts are always measured with legs. but if you have a carpenter friend then you'll have a good goal post.

See I don tire to dey remember old matters sef....

This OP sef na correct street kid.
Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by kglamour(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
correctguy101:
Lols.....

Lots of "ojoro" always happens, especially by the owner of the ball.... grin

Contributing to buy a ball mostly known either as "Félélé " or "double leather" gives you instant rights to send any non-contributor off the field of play.... enjoyed that privileged mostly as I almost always had a Kobo or 3naira to contribute.... grin

Any goal scored if a pregnant woman passes by is automatically disqualified cos the match is supposed to pause when either an old person, a car or a pregnant woman passes by. Sometimes the fine girls in the streets are given such honor pausing the game..... grin

The goal posts are always measured with legs. but if you have a carpenter friend then you'll have a good goal post.

See I don tire to dey remember old matters sef....

This OP sef na correct street kid.
Whoooooo! You can really relate. Wish I can turn back hand of time. What a lovely memory.
Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by correctguy101(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
kglamour:

Whoooooo! You can really relate. Wish I can turn back hand of time. What a lovely memory.

@ the bolded, because of what? You dey kolo?

So this old boy wants to turn me back into a small inexperienced kiddo?
Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ibori1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
hmmmmm,just remembered old days

time dey say wait for nobody

lalastilala,mydth4 fp
Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by jeronimo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
If your legs aren't strong just run out of the pitch when you hear "30 minutes igbo game"
Re: 21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Afoltundesevn: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dem just buy FONE for all una shebi

(1) (Reply)

Fake People Quotes Image / Laugh At These Extremely Funny Jokes!! / Black And White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.