Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos (24621 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
According to reports, a traveller was hacked to death by suspected robbers along Andaha Road, Akwanga, Nasarawa State. One other passenger who happens to be the brother of the deceased was also attacked and injured by the same hoodlums suspected to be Fulani men.

One of the suspects was reportedly arrested with a cutlass and also got himself injured following a stiff battle with their victims. The suspect is currently in police detention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-hacked-to-death-after-attack-by-cutlass-weilding-thugs-while-travelling-graphic-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Why is Man is so unkind to Makind

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by taylor89(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Whatever that happens in the north should remain there

I don't care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

I don't care
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

We are talking about innocent lives here not Politics.

Have a drop of compassion!

☣ ☠

23 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by onomeabuja: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2018
ALL THIS ONE ONE NA ETHNIC CLEANSING IN STYLE....THIS GUYS ARE NOT ROBBERS BT FULANI TERRORIST because FULANIS ARE BOKO HARAM & BOKO HARAM ARE FULANIS & IN COMBINATION, THEY ARE TERRORIST!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by olafunny(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
I still really dont understand why the government who can't protect it's citizens is fighting against jungle justice. Burning those thieves alive is one effective way of instilling fears into others, cus if they are nabbed by the useless police force, it's another gateway to freedom. If the government can't protect us, we have to protect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Chiroma100: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na WA oo... WHY
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by originals1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Space booked
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
"Suspected to be Fulani herdsmen" grin grin grin

Fulani`s don die for Nigeria. Are there no probability that this could be Kanuri, Niger or Chad herdsmen

Why always Fulani?

Politicians using human life's to make a point

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

Such an irony.

He paid his transport fare in vain.
Instead the journey taking him to his destination, it took him straight to .........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
is that the guy's name?

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Breezzy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wtf. What Is Happening To Humanity? Humans Are Now Turning Savages. No Concience. How Can A Sane Human Being Kill Another Human Being? I Felt Like Crying Anytime I Come Across Something Like This. Oh God, Save Our Generation!!
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
useless Fulani bastards
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by kyutepanda(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

I don't care

thats unfair of you

yoruba would say "any evil that will befall a person which would affect me shouldn't occur" remember these people have families and its not fair they die this way......this man might be the bread winner of his family and they would probably be expecting him to bring something for them to feed on........man is really unkind to mankind

#thank God say God no be man

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Zonacom(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jungle.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by SarkinYarki: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

We are talking about innocent lives here not Politics.

Have a drop of compassion!

☣ ☠

Why are Fulani people so unkind to others
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by MYBLOCUS: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
WHICH WAY MY BELOVED COUNTRY ,EVERYBODY DEY VEX, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY ON THE POOR FELLOW BROTHER AND SISTERS CHANNEL UR HANGER TO THE POLITICIANS PLS ABEG
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by cyberdurable(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fulani have done it Again

Meanwhile let's vote wisely

Like for Fried Rice share for Bullhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by cyberdurable(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

[b]

I don't care[/b]
(In sarrki Voice) You are a patriot
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Engraced2020: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
God will not allow us waka waka wey go make us waka lost...May his soul rest in peace. I wish judgement upon his killers

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by symbianDON(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

I don't care
you are a very cold-hearted fellow who isn't much different from the young man's murderer!!!
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Pinkyposh(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why is there no picture of the arrested suspected herdman.....very soon we will hear he as escaped police custody..
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by bigpastor(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just like that
It could have happened to anybody else.
I sympathize with the relatives of the deceased.
What do you think of self-defense by TY Danjuma
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

I don't care
if u dont care about urself, hope u would not mind if it happens to some one close to u

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pinkyposh:
Why is there no picture of the arrested suspected herdman.....very soon we will hear he as escaped police custody..
are u sure anybody was arrested at all, the story would not have been complete if the arrest was not mentioned, so don't belive everything nigerian police tells u
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:
"Suspected to be Fulani herdsmen" grin grin grin

Fulani`s don die for Nigeria. Are there no probability that this could be Kanuri, Niger or Chad herdsmen

Why always Fulani?

Politicians using human life's to make a point
The thing don tire me. Like all existing armed robbers and other criminals just disappeared from Nigeria or transformed into Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Turnedaround: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
The army won't arrest this evil doers now, mainly because they are fulani, but if it was the manbila rebel they'll arrest them with in hours, we are really in trouble in this country,

The painful part is the 'I don't care' attitude of the fools in power, I believe it's the duty of government to safeguard the lives and property of the citizens,

But they don't care, all the want is to sit in villa, and pretend it's not happening,

Hmmmmmm, revolution is hard to start, but when it takes off, even the innocent will not be spared, nobody as the monopoly of violence, how I wish this thing can be nib before it get out of hand,

Arab springs is still fresh in the the mind, once the people rise and stand togather, nothing, I say nothing to can stop them,

BUHARI, call your brothers to order, is it not when you still have a country, that you talk about elections, with the way things are going, when everyone starts defending themselves, Oga you won't remember to campaign again.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Which way Nigeria??

Death rate is now greater than birth rate....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic / Man Runs Into Fraudsters Who Hypnotized And Fleeced Him Of N6.5m In Abuja / Police, Kidnappers Exchange Gun Fire In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.