Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (52595 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by mikebrown92: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
demelza:
Thank God I no longer live in that world.
I pray you have the means to move to civilization before you pass away.

I'm sure you read where i made a reference by saying to the world, you either choose what the world want or you choose what ur mind want.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by demelza: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikebrown92:

I'm sure you read where i made a reference by saying to the world, you either choose what the world want or you choose what ur mind want.
The world where that applies is Africa and I understand cos I used to stay there before God in his infinite mercies showed me a way out.
Come over here and see people who don't give a hoot about your personal life just as long as you are qualified to do the job.
I sincerely wish you get out of that country and experience the true meaning of life.

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

you're uncivilized.... grow up and view life from a different angle..

we men don't give a fvck about virginity or whatsoever
only kids and hypocrites come on nairaland to rant "virginity this and that"
At the bolded,what fraction are you among millions of Nigerian men? Next time you should speak for urself and not a generalized statement to corroborate your point,albeit a weak one.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

you're uncivilized.... grow up and view life from a different angle..

we men don't give a fvck about virginity or whatsoever
only kids and hypocrites come on nairaland to rant "virginity this and that"

At the bolded,what fraction are you among millions of Nigerian men? Next time you should speak for urself and not a generalized statement to corroborate your point,albeit a weak one.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
skarlett:
I wish I can like your post more than once, what a stupid and mediocre write-up undecided

By their words,you shall know them.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hybridz:

By their words,you shall know them.

If you don't want Ogun to punish you, stay away from my mentions undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
demelza:
Thank God I no longer live in that world.
I pray you have the means to move to civilization before you pass away.
...and you think whoever decides to live morally still lives in the uncivilized world right?
oh Lord....why?
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
skarlett:

If you don't want Ogun to punish you, stay away from my mentions undecided

Ogun punishes whoever believes in it,i dont.Besides,as an online public forum,i have the unreserved right to quote any comment,anytime and on any thread And I will quote you over and over again as I deem fit. wink
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by demelza: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hybridz:

...and you think whoever decides to live morally still lives in the uncivilized world right?
oh Lord....why?
Sorry I dont chat with newbies.
Try your luck elsewhere.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by longerthroat(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
ayox1:
Nice story...Ur body is the temple of God..front page material..

and God does not restrict the number of people that enteres his temple.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Michael781:

your future WIFE just left my bed too this morning already late for workgrin

I wee marry fargin.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by patosky3310(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

when did guys start losing virginity undecided

For your mind now, you sharp.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
demelza:
Sorry I dont chat with newbies.
Try your luck elsewhere.
This one thinks a new account automatically means one is new....smh.
By the way,I'm not surprised by your ideas,the foreign culture of where you currently live or lived has robbed you of your African values.

I do not chat with people who render their own values second class....now,pls swerve!
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by OldBeer: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hybridz:

This one thinks a new account automatically means one is new....smh.
By the way,I'm not surprised by your ideas,the foreign culture of where you currently live or lived has robbed you of your African values.

I do not chat with people who render their own values second class....now,pls swerve!
See as that person clear u but u still write thesis 4 am. grin grin grin
U dey tell am 2 swerve but na u first jump insyd d mention. grin grin
Bro, take ur L in peace.
Anyway our values na nonsense.
With everything, we still be shithole.
So no use am brag hybridizer

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Michael781: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Earthbound:

I wee marry fargin.

cheesy
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
OldBeer:
See as that person clear u but u still write thesis 4 am. grin grin grin
U dey tell am 2 swerve but na u first jump insyd d mention. grin grin
Bro, take ur L in peace.
Anyway our values na nonsense.
With everything, we still be shithole.
So no use am brag hybridizer
@bolded,that's our problem.Our values ain't shit,someone like you made/is making it one.
Even if it is,what have you,in your own capacity done to make it better?

NB:Go take some 'oldbeer' before you reply me pls cool
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Fourwinds: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
demelza:
What a mediocre life that lady is living.
So after passing out with good grades, her reward is "a financially-okay husband who provides everything for her and a child?"

And you think this is the kind of life you will wish your girl child to aspire to in a world of Angela Merkel?

Ladies,
Your worth in life is not determined by the hymen in between your legs. God's blessings do not come because of a hymen or not.
Work smart,
Be smart
Love yourself
Ignore trash
Stock up on knowledge

And you will have all these blessings and more.

@OP, Eku patriarchy o!
so are you now saying a girl should mess up herself because blessing doesn't come because of hymen

what is your point here?

Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

never force your opinions on others.
it seems like nairaland has turned to a preaching land..
air your views at home not on nairaland.
do you have a problem with that...because you are the only one complaining
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by hoebamaa(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
CSTR1002:

No comment.
Why?
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by hoebamaa(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Luukasz:
You sef sabi Ogunkoya, the guy na bastard
I be 2012/2013 set.. But I sabi the guy wella.. him give one of my female friend 40 for project bcoz the babe no gree date am when him dey 200 level.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Luukasz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
hoebamaa:
I be 2012/2013 set.. But I sabi the guy wella.. him give one of my female friend 40 for project bcoz the babe no gree date am when him dey 200 level.
Dude just dey kpansh dem chick anyhow
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by OldBeer: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hybridz:

@bolded,that's our problem.Our values ain't shit,someone like you made/is making it one.
Even if it is,what have you,in your own capacity done to make it better?

NB:Go take some 'oldbeer' before you reply me pls cool
Bros now that I am sure that Buhari is winning nextyear elections, I dey do all I can to jabo from here.
Kkeep upholding ur culture o!
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by hoebamaa(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Luukasz:
Dude just dey kpansh dem chick anyhow

The guy na prayer warrior during this undergraduate days . We both attended the same church, come and see him went praying fear go grip you.
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by sweet7oyin(m): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2018
lol pls op....wat of those dat did dose stuffs wit their lecturers back in skull....and are living very well nw hu is helping dem d devil?
Re: The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus by Hybridz: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
OldBeer:
Bros now that I am sure that Buhari is winning nextyear elections, I dey do all I can to[b] jabo [/b] from here.
Kkeep upholding ur culture o!
Lmao!
Are you an old student of a unity school?
well,i wish you journey mercy to your destination and a wonderful trip back whenever you decide to return temporarily or permanently. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.