Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (24420 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Islie: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
A house wife , Mrs Janet Mohammed , of Mandela area of Minna in Niger State on Monday poured hot water mixed with pepper on her husband Mr Alaska Mohammed after a brawl .

Mohammed told the News Agency of Nigeria on Tuesday on his hospital bed at Minna General Hospital that the quarrel was over their 11-month- old son’ s health .

He said that trouble started when his wife was nonchalant about the boy ’ s high fever.

Mohammed said his refusal to allow the wife take the son to church led to a brawl which was subsequently settled by his mother .

“ After my mother settled us she told me that I will regret ever laying my hands on her but I ignored the threat . As I was watching television and taking my breakfast , she splashed the mixture on me , ’’ he said .

The victim said that before family members and other neighbours could come to his aid his wife had disappeared .

Mohammmed said that the incident has been reported to the Tudunwada police division in the area .

NAN observed that Mohammed , who spoke in pains, had burns on his face and body.

Confirming the incident to NAN , the Police Public Relations Officer in the state , Assistant Superintendent of Police Muhammad Abubakar , said the matter had been reported to the police .

Abubakar said the offence was criminal .

“ We have commenced investigation into the matter although the woman in question is on the run . Whenever we arrest her we will charge her accordingly , ’’ he said .
(NAN )

http://punchng.com/woman-bathes-husband-with-hot-water-mixed-with-pepper/

lalasticlala
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by VanNistelrooy24: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry angry

Even Lucifer herself is terrified at the sight of a woman let alone her fury....

I want to see the first useless nairaland feminist that will come here and type some truckload of bullshit in support of Janet wicked act.

NP; No Woman No Cry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Adedaniel211(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
after God, fear woman

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by BlackPantherxXx: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Too much violence in the whole world these days angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by BlackPantherxXx: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Men are endangered species

"Deliver me oh Lord, from the Daughters of Jezebel"
angry

18 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by solochris(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
So she has taken the best decision right? People always thinking from their a$$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ops.. D area Na madalla in suleja not Mandela.. Allow d man rest for heaven biko nu

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by solara: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na Them grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Aden777(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mama T don leave there o, I for say na there she high...
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by CriticMaestro: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
From day one, the marriage was not of God
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by LegallyBlunt: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
angry angry

Even Lucifer herself is terrified at the sight of a woman let alone her fury....

I want to see the first useless nairaland feminist that will come here and type some truckload of bullshit in support of Janet wicked act.

NP; No Woman No Cry.
PLEASE DON'T MISQUOTE MARLEY. He was encouraging women to persist in suffering as things would surely get better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by datfreshdoc(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
This one na science student pikin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by obafemee80(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank GOD it is not ACID this time

Woman and ANGER
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Kingkamba(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
WICKED WORLD shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by san316(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
This woman has a 15th century wickedness mind. I can imagine the pain.

Chai!!!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by CriticMaestro: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Adedaniel211:
after God, fear woman
Wrong ! You are supposed to love God not fear him

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by AuroraB(f): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why she come run naa undecided
Heathen angry
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Alexk2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmm.....this lattest trend of women attacking men is getting out of hand. Anger issue everywhere
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by jeffrey04(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
fear women. the only creature that saw the devil face to face.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by BruncleZuma: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by JuicyStar: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Make she dey run dey go like that ooh. But this thing called anger sha...person go put water inside kettle, strike matches and wait for the water to boil with the aim of pouring it on her husband? So during this time the angry couldn't subside?

Now she would be regretting her action.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by mosesjida(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Even devil sef know sey devils plenty..pepper nd hot water...guess she wanna try a new sauce wit her husband...cauz Hw will a normal sombori do dat...hell is actually designed 4 pple lyk dis #werey iyawo
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Awoo88: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why would the man lay hands on the woman because of disagreement

8 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Teaser0904(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wickedness grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by BossLaifay(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
So you put your hands on her? Good job! You deserve each other!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Machinegun91(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Muslims needs total eradication
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by bigpicture001: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
killer wives.. everywhere in nigeria
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by mekonglobal(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Women and their irrational way of thinking, so after runing ur parents will come and beg on ur behalf and the man will accept u back
My sister i cant deal, its the end of the marriage.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by aziaka111(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
sorry Sir
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Dolapo873: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
ok
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by kidman96(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
No pic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.