Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave (24019 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / President Buhari Arrives Dubai For Annual Investment Meeting - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by ehinorlive: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
hope he is not sick, wait is nigeria not good enough to enjoy his leave??
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by datfreshdoc(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
PRESIDENT ISSA TOURIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by bjayx: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Another story

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by MissRaine69(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Aidreonman:
Has Trump ever left for this??
He does actually take many breaks but he does not leave the country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Elan83(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
my gudnez!
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by magiki(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Let him go.
Nigerians feel better without him.

Mtcheww

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by dan2976: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good.. And please don't come back. Get lost from there.. �

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Positiveminds(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Only an irresponsible man will go and relax in a hotel when his house is on fire. More worrisome is the fact that the man in question has hearing impairment. So no matter the cry, he is deaf to it all.Go in peace. Safe trip.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by winj3: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
They mean spend money on health tourism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by MissRaine69(f): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Going for more treatment they mean?
Why can’t he take annual leave in his own country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Dozie32(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Who talk say I no go enter politics if I comot from primary school next year?
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by 2morogobeta(f): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
He should die useless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by seguno2: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
And he will be gone for another four months until Charly Boy revives his OurMumudonDo to chase him back to Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Bestchisom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
sai baba... presido abeg buy bread fr airport come back oo
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by 1BB007(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
this man his sick. but wont admit. must you go for second term when you know quite well that your health is not stable. Politicians just want to be in power at all cost.. too much embezzlement is not enough embezzlement for our current leaders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Every time UK

Buhari is your ancestors in UK

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Malawian(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
After the reign of blood that trailed the last visitation (sorry return), nobody go go london this time to do "Resume or Resign". Our Mumu don really do now. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can we see his leave form please? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Nedfed(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
I don't want 2 be hearing news about dis man called Buhari again please.
Even wen he was around wat was the impart?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by seguno2: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
emeejinsm:
If pa buhari eventually Win's 2019 presidential election , omo this man might travel to Germany from that very moment till 2023 cheesy

Will you let him win
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by maestroferddi: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
E don happen again!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Shroud: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
He means medical leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Groovenaija360(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin Medical trip in disguise
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by wellmax(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Aidreonman:
Has Trump ever left for this??
Is trump your president?
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by biggy26: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
It is finished!
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
ALO RAMIRAMI RE
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by matrixme(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
It will definitely be his last. He will spend his subsequent annual leaves discussing with his farm manager about the status of his farm in Daura, while relaxing with Aisha.
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Earthbound:
That's my presido!

Abeg buy something come for me ooo!!

E know you ?
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Captain8(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dis 1 wey baba dey go so, e no go go tok say e wan fite kworoption for UK so
Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by biggy26: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
ManirBK:
journey mercy BABA
How can you tell Allah to Daga Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
good riddance!
I NEVER FELT YOUR PRESENCE,
I CANNOT FEEL YOUR ABSENCE!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Achillesdam500:
Ararararaaaa ororororo ooo yaa yea
As you can see we're all ready very very ready
Me: Lagos today
President bubu:And London tomorrow
Omo jaiye jaiye shebo'luwa lon'se loo
Sai grin grin Baba

grin grin grin This guy you no well at all. Lol!! I still get that song for my phone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) / Oluyemisi Haleemat Busari Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu - The Nation / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.