Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun (5466 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Forget all the banters, let's be practical, the Igbos have been shouting about the Islamization of yorubaland by the likes of Raufu Aregbeshola even before the emergence of Buhari.

They observed that yoruba politicians of muslim extraction were always sympathetic to the Sultanate. Many of them are ready to sacrifice the blood of the yoruba christians to the advantage of the Fulani Jihadists.

Does anyone still disagree that Igbos are not foresighted?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by ofai: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Who wants to disagree? Its too obvious na

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
cc: MagicBishop, BishopMagic, onyeoga, lzaa, zombiehunter, conductorx, gworochewinmaga

Madridguy, maclatunji, caseless, resurgentxtian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
Forget all the banters, let's be practical, the Igbos have been shouting about the Islamization of yorubaland by the likes of Raufu Aregbeshola even before the emergence of Buhari.

They observed that yoruba politicians of muslim extraction were always sympathetic to the Sultanate. Many of them are ready to sacrifice the blood of the yoruba christians to the advantage of the Fulani Jihadists.

resurgentxtian4 , laudate and alariiwo are too suffersticated. All they want is their self-imposed EXILE.

cc lzaa onyeoga

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
cc: MagicBishop, BishopMagic, onyeoga, lzaa, zombiehunter, conductorx, gworochewinmaga

Madridguy, maclatunji, caseless, resurgentxtian

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
yoruba muslims what do you think about the foresightedness of the Igbos and the myopia of the yoruba race?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why are yorubas scarce on this thread? Is the thread yorubacidal?

lzaa, imhotep my bosses, abeg make una helep us invite our yoruba muslim brothers come this party na. cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

laudate wee not like this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Throwback: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
yoruba muslims what do you think about the foresightedness of the Igbos and the myopia of the yoruba race?

Let us ask Azikiwe and Ironsi what happened to their Igbo foresight when one insisted that secession must be made illegal, and the other ensured that regionalism was supplanted by Unitary government.

Both policies have continued to be lamented over by their own tribesmen since 1966.

Yet the "myopic" Yoruba politician, Awolowo, warned on the need to have a secession clause. Such would have prevented Igbo misery and anguish a few years later.

19 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

lzaa, imhotep my bosses, abeg make una helep us invite our yoruba muslim brothers come this party na. cheesy
cc strikethem Yorubaassasin imperialyoruba python1 laudate laudablexx femi4 markfemi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:

resurgentxtian4 , laudate and alariiwo are too suffersticated. All they want is their self-imposed EXILE.

cc lzaa onyeoga

Ahaa! Alariiwo my guy the chief yoruba muslim noise-making lamenter just as his name suggests. Where him dey sef? cheesy

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

Ahaa! Alariiwo my guy the chief yoruba muslim noise-making lamenter just as his name suggests. Where him dey sef? cheesy
see him here reciting arabic

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

laudate wee hate this
resurgentxtian4 is undergoing dezombiefication
Alariiwo and i are loyal to the caliphate
heemotep is still looking for yoruba wife kikikiki grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Throwback:

Let us ask Azikiwe and Ironsi what happened to their Igbo foresight when one insisted that secession must be made illegal, and the other ensured that regionalism was supplanted by Unitary government.

Both policies have continued to be lamented over by their own tribesmen since 1966.

Chief.. abeg start a new thread about your Azikiwe topic. We are talking about the Emiratization of the yoruba nation as rightfully predicted by the Igbos.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
It's just a story of a man with four pretty daughters who invited rapists to his house for owambe grin
In due time the rapists will show their devil's given talent grin grin in his house....

Islamization of afonja land loading......... 79%

grin grin grin
Islamization of middle belt loading......... 89%

The SS and SE are the reason Nigeria is not yet declared an Islamic Republic grin grin
Go figure

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:
see him here reciting arabic
sai caliphate sai sultan sai baaaabaaaaa kikikiki grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
Why are yorubas scarce on this thread? yorubacidal?

Where is my dictionary
I need to update oh grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
LZAA:

sai caliphate
sai sultan
sai baaaabaaaaa
kikikiki grin
sai FFK grin grin

cc onyeoga

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cursedigbo:
When will the lunatics from the mud enclave stop exhibiting the foolishness inherent from their forefathers?

You come late
Where you slamming your head on the ground for the Fulani sultan grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by YorubaAssasin: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
@ Sctests. This is one of the major problems with your pple. Did you invite me here to deal with you 'as usual or for an amicable and civil convo? Although, I know civility isn't in the Igbo dictionary. grin

You requested no banters... but just imagine the numbers of banters already thrown at us without any provocation. You guys tend to instigate violence but, cry foul when it's being thrown back at you. The brave and courageous always stand firm, tall and with their heads high up in the air even in defeat! cool

When you're ready for something more amicable, lemme know else... This isn't a thread worthy to show my strength and might. I intelligently chose my battles! cool Peace be unto you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by mbos: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cursedigbo:
When will the lunatics from the mud enclave stop exhibiting the foolishness inherent from their forefathers?

talking about brown roof republicans

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Which yoruba town is falling to the Emirate next? Predict and win a plate of ogufe. cheesy

a. Ibadan

b. Ogbomosho

c. Abeokuta

d. Akure

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
bros, say something suffersticated, we are listening grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
Which yoruba town is falling to the Emirate next? Predict and win a plate of ogufe. cheesy
Emirate of Abeokuta loading . . . . . . .

cc lzaa onyeoga

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

a. Ibadan

b. Ogbomosho

c. Abeokuta

d. Akure

Certainly ogbomosho

Its going going grin grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

laudate? That one that can denies his yoruba family and lineage just to make a point against Igbos, but i'd bet my scrotum he swallows amala like no man business. grin
grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by gidgiddy: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
The best thing to happen to Igbos is the day they don't share the same country with Yorubas

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
Walahi...I'd wager Ogbomosho is next. grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Wins ‘Best Pilgrimage Governor In South East Nigeria’ Award / Exclusive: Falana Rejects Tinubus Offer Of Justice Minister / African Petroleum Is Bankrupt Says Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.