Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun (5465 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
The best thing to happen to Igbos is the day they don't share the same country with Yoruba

Put Afonja there and comot Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Certainly ogbomosho

Its going going grin grin

You are thinking what I'm thinking but why do we both think that the yoruba muslim think that Ogbomosho will make a great Emirate. grin

How about Ibadan and oyo town, I dey take one eye dey look those two towns. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by GworoChewinMaga: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero [img]http://coffeeshopthinking.files./2012/10/cicero1.jpg?w=186&h=240[/img]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
@ Sctests. This is one of the major problems with your pple. Did you invite me here to deal with you 'as usual or for an amicable and civil convo? Although, I know civility isn't in the Igbo dictionary. grin

You requested no banters... but just imagine the numbers of banters already thrown at us without any provocation. You guys tend to instigate violence but, cry foul when it's being thrown back at you. The brave and courageous always stand firm, tall and with their heads high up in the air even in defeat! cool

When you're ready for something more amicable, lemme know else... This isn't a thread worthy to show my strength and might. I intelligently chose my battles! cool Peace be unto you..

Ok no vex... how do you want the convo to go? show us.

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

You are thinking what I'm thinking but why do we both think that the yoruba muslim think that Ogbomosho will make a great Emirate. grin

How about Ibadan and oyo town, I dey take one eye dey look those two towns. cheesy

Ibadan is almost gone oh
I enter the town... Think say I dey part of kano grin

4 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
LZAA:

laudate wee hate this
resurgentxtian4 is undergoing dezombiefication
Alariiwo and i are loyal to the caliphate
heemotep is still looking for yoruba wife kikikiki grin
Sctests:
laudate? That one that can denies his yoruba family and lineage just to make a point against Igbos, but i'd bet my scrotum he swallows amala like no man business. grin

Guys, I know your problem. undecided If you both do not mention Laudate in one day, your market will not sell....and it would not be well with your pocket. It gives me a high to know that I hold the keys to your destiny, and how far you can go in life. cool Oya, carry on...I will be here watching you make a fool of yourself. onye ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Guy, I know your problem. undecided If you do not mention Laudate in one day, your market will not sell....and it would not be well with your pocket. It gives me a high to know that I hold the keys to your destiny, and how far you can go in life. cool Oya, carry on...I will be here watching you make a fool of yourself. onye ara!

You forget to claim you are not yoruba but anago? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Guy, I know your problem. undecided If you do not mention Laudate in one day, your market will not sell....and it would not be well with your pocket. It gives me a high to know that I hold the keys to your destiny, and how far you can go in life. cool Oya, carry on...I will be here watching you make a fool of yourself. onye ara!
Give us updates, how the latest emirate na grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Onenaira1: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
What the Yoruba Muslims are doing does not concern is. Allow them to enjoy their servitude abeg. Just another illorin in the making that's it
Since I've been on this forum, I recall there was one set that repeatedly compared Yoruba to Fulani. IMHO I think they are desperate to be Fulani. Niko nu, allow a fulfill their wish. E no concern us.

9 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by YorubaAssasin: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

Ok no vex... how do you want the convo to go? show us.

I prefer the banters... I think Victoria ascerta for dat... Lemme know when you decide. grin grin
Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Ibadan is almost gone oh
I enter the town... Think say I dey part of kano grin

Lol... the amount of towel-heads in that town can fill the whole of potiskum. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
You forget to claim you are not yoruba but anago? cheesy
imhotep:

Give us updates, how the latest emirate na grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Give us emirate updates joor cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:

Give us emirate updates joor cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I prefer the banters... I think Victoria ascerta for dat... Lemme know when you decide. grin grin

Why you like fight like this? We are simply engaging in an intellectual exercise on the slow but sure emiratization of the odua nation. Calm down and win that plate of ogufe by helping us predict the next yoruba town to be emiratized. Biko.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Yoruba4Life: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

Lol... the amount of towel-heads in that town can fill the whole of potiskum. grin

At least they're NOT troublesome pple like Igbos. They tend to live in peace among us without any form of arrogance or foolishness... I'll choose that anyday over Igbo pple. The Igbos feel so pained that we Yorubas prefer to relate with the Hausas than you guys.
Until you guys learn to be civil and NOT Savages/Cannibals, then we can talk... grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by HiddenShadow: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:
Which yoruba town is falling to the Emirate next? Predict and win a plate of ogufe. cheesy

a. Ibadan

b. Ogbomosho

c. Abeokuta

d. Akure

Ogbomosho is the next town

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66402310][/quote]
Emir laudate of Ibadan , gist us about the jihad na

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

At least they're NOT troublesome pple like Igbos. They tend to live in peace among us without any form of arrogance or foolishness... I'll choose that anyday over Igbo pple. The Igbos feel so pained that we Yorubas prefer to relate with the Hausas than you guys.
Until you guys learn to be civil and NOT Savages/Cannibals, then we can talk... grin grin grin

Ok we agree that yoruba muslims love christians and want them to wear head towels and bow to the caliphate.
Predict the next Emirate in yorubaland and win that plate of ogufe.

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:
Emir laudate imhotep of Ibadan , gist us about the jihad na

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66402545][/quote]
why are you attacking us na?

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by femi4: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
The best thing to happen to Igbos is the day they don't share the same country with Yorubas
I hope the day come quickly. Afterall, the developers are the one spoiling the image of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66402658][/quote]
say something suffersticated, we are waiting

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Throwback: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

Chief.. abeg start a new thread about your Azikiwe topic. We are talking about the Emiratization of the yoruba nation as rightfully predicted by the Igbos.

So you are no longer gloating about Igbo foresight?

Or was your question which I replied to not about the famed foresight of the Igbos?

Or was Azikiwe or Ironsi not Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by zombieHUNTER: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

Rubber kettles everywhere grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by laudate: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:
say something suffersticated, we are waiting

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by stanluiz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sctests:

Ok we agree that yoruba muslims love christians and want them to wear head towels and bow to the caliphate.
Predict the next Emirate in yorubaland and win that plate of ogufe.
ogbomosho emirate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Arrests 250 'illegal Revenue Collectors'- Official / Satire: Easterners Leaving The North / NSIA Enters Into $50m Carbon Reduction Deal With Netherland Firm, Vitol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.