Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister (17619 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by hazan041(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Save the date 21/4/2018

Ilorin, olosun compound... You are all invited

#Motunkayode

cc: Lalasticlala ,dominique please help Me move it to FP

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
some people cannot just be happy for another glorious creatures of God. ......bad belle pikin ....

may Almighty Allah bless this union with happiness and anything Good in life...

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by hazan041(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oya talk Ur mind .. But no quote me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gniddew Marah Okob Dnetta Ton Liwi
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Teaser0904(f): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Boko haram
Have been seeing your sensless comments all over nl,are you okay at all? grin guess you always drink omi gutter.

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by highqueen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
ok.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by taylor89(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Teaser0904:
Have been seeing your sensless comments all over nl,are you okay at all? grin guess you always drink omi gutter.

If i catch you ill fvck u back to sleep

Hold on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Teaser0904(f): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

If i catch you ill fvck u back to sleep

Hold on
And you looks good@profile pics but your brain no complete. grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by taylor89(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Teaser0904:
And you looks good@profile pics but your brain no complete. grin

Am sorry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Teaser0904(f): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Am sorry
Sorry for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by taylor89(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Teaser0904:
Sorry for yourself

Now u tryna be rude even after apologising

Y
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Teaser0904(f): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Now u tryna be rude even after apologising

Y
Still vexing angry you should be nice in a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by taylor89(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Teaser0904:
Still vexing angry you should be nice in a thread like this.

Forgive me am sorry for being sarcastic which u took the other way round

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Teaser0904(f): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Forgive me am sorry for being sarcastic which u took the other way round
lol,so you dey humble like this? shocked it all good,continue to be nice.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by hazan041(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala ishiolove Dominique mynd44 suen
Front page please help me celebrate my sister
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by ibez007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
May God Bless thy Marriage with all possible Goody!. Ameen.
*Meanwhile, that Loser FC am seeing na fluke jor. Madrid own dey u no wear, ahh, Na joke o!. #no body should attack me o, ayam having Headache on leg o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Kingpee2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Time to remove shame from this ,Happy married life ,I’m single and there’s any single lady here ,let’s see if we can end up this way...Shame aside ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by MRSANITY(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Funny looking pictures
First pic, the guy looks like he is not mature enough for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by GrandMufti: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
Time to remove shame from this ,Happy married life ,I’m single and there’s any single lady here ,let’s see if we can end up this way...Shame aside ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmmmm why are you focusing yourself on her can't you let her be sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by engrjacuzzi: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
the couple are even arsenal fans
funny pictures though, wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by kinggenesis(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
They look good together.
But why Arsenal of all clubs? lipsrsealed I comment my reserve.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
Why won't you be single when you where bashing ladies here you didn't remember sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Fumbaby: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
congratulations, I hope it is not amala ilafun and boiled egg you will be serving?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Kingpee2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't you be single when you where bashing ladies here you didn't remember sad
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Kingpee2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
i was not bashing all of you ladies ,just the legalized harlots ...
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
i was not bashing all of you ladies ,just the legalized harlots ...
You just did what you're been accused of..... go for therapy before we can take you serious cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Deguy12: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
When can we actually start posting ugly pre-wedding photos? everything seems beautiful... embarassed
congrats to the couple.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Dirkcoyt: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Are you guys Hausa?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by Kingpee2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just did what you're been accused of..... go for therapy before we can take you serious cool
taking me serious as in,I was bashing only th legalized harlots ,are you one of them ni?you ain’t and we both know,oya leave shame aside ,can we be friends ?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister by TemmyWon(f): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Me I will come o. Gotta witness a Muslim wedding close close. Adun akari Olorun yoo pa Ojo mo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.