Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" (32375 Views)

Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by thatabokiboiy: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
I will gladly join you
iamnicer:
Will prefer this more than the poo called big brother

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by QueenDeborah(f): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I just like Cee Cee I don't know why people think she's a drama Queen She's just real I don't think she's arrogant too
She'll make a good wife

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Jadoskii(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
pweshboi:
You wee just die of drama when they start getting to "season 3" grin you think the series 24 and NARUTO nah mate? Abeg go ask Davido (make she use her dramas for soap operas)
talking abt anime....abeg web one punch man se02 dy komot
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by kullozone(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
You wan marry that girl wey her nyash and bress flat like wall smiley

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by hammer6F: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
SEE YOUR MOUTH LIKE CEEC.

U LEAVE YOUR FELLOW AFONJA, LIKE ANTO, BAM BAM AND KHLOE DEY FIND OUR IGBO SISTER.

U ARE MAD.

SHE NO DEY DO SMALL DOCTOR, NA BIG SURGEON SHE DEY FIND.
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by OSUigbo: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I just like Cee Cee
I don't know why people think she's a drama Queen
She's just real
I don't think she's arrogant too

She'll make a good wife
Birds of the same feathers...

Being real is different from just being being stupìd and arrogant.
Well, I know you are only seeking attention.

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by alexhman: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobesi:
At least if she wins the money it can help with your sinking career

who told you his career is sinking lol check well he his richer than ur entire family put together
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Iyalayaibomaku: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
hammer6F:
SEE YOUR MOUTH LIKE CEEC.

U LEAVE YOUR FELLOW AFONJA, LIKE ANTO, BAM BAM AND KHLOE DEY FIND OUR IGBO SISTER.

U ARE MAD.

SHE NO DEY DO SMALL DOCTOR, NA BIG SURGEON SHE DEY FIND.
guy no vex i no say me and u na enemy but i wan ask u one question shey Anto na Yoruba girl cos have abusing her thinking she's a osu ibo
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Everybody wants attention. Lol
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nonnyflex(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Even though I can't argue whether she's a wife material or not, I know one problem will be solved...your masturbation videos won't surface anymore
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by harlaryoh(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
How is this news nitori Olorun?
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by adetes: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Aiit

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by hammer6F: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
guy no vex i no say me and u na enemy but i wan ask u one question shey Anto na Yoruba girl cos have abusing her thinking she's a osu ibo

SHE WAN TEST MIRACLE IGBO KONDO...

SHE BE CONFIRM AFONJA
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by ToriBaze: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
pweshboi:
You wee just die of drama when they start getting to "season 3" grin you think the series 24 and NARUTO nah mate? Abeg go ask Davido (make she use her dramas for soap operas)
I'm Watching Boruto right now. Nor let that fool take u back to the past bro... Small Doctor na idiot
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Olulinks(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU NEED A DRAMA QUEEN UNTIL SHE FRUSTRATES YOUR LIFE AND TOMORROW YOU WILL START TALKING TRASH ABOUT WOMEN BEING DEVILS.
No one can frustrate his life any further. He's frustrated already. Can't you see?
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na you go tire.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Iyalayaibomaku: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
hammer6F:

SHE WAN TEST MIRACLE IGBO KONDO...

SHE BE CONFIRM AFONJA
i will start supporting her now as she's my sister
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobesi:
At least if she wins the money it can help with your sinking career
grin grin grin
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by wristbangle: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
U know the funny thing, some people actually see this senseless boy as their role model.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
small boy be careful of what u wish for
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Burgerlomo: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU NEED A DRAMA QUEEN UNTIL SHE FRUSTRATES YOUR LIFE AND TOMORROW YOU WILL START TALKING TRASH ABOUT WOMEN BEING DEVILS.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Burgerlomo: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cee-C fe gbena wole ni yen o ainn cool
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
OSUigbo:
grin

Only a deluded man will marry that wasted, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch.
Very ugly thing.

Ceeci is the type of girlfriend that won't love you but will only be obsessed with you. The type of wife that will stab you to death in your sleep.

God forbid that I marry a girl like Cee-C.

If you are a ceeci fan, FÙCK YOU!

Yes! Fùck you.
you are the greatest fool of all time....who told you she can marry a dumb broke ass like you....better go take a knife and kill yourself....omo ale jati jati
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by OSUigbo: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
uchesexylips:

you are the greatest fool of all time....who told you she can marry a dumb broke ass like you....better go take a knife and kill yourself....omo ale jati jati
Ọmọ òfo rederede. Aláyè bajẹ

Continue wasting your life supporting that witch. She doesn't know you
You won't even get a thank you grin
Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by GILOSKY(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Well... I believe that love had no bounds and if its what he wants definitely he can go for it.. Best of luck
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by clemzo101(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dont mind him, small doctor is worth over 500m. Biko wetin 45m wan do for him life?
timwudz:

Bros forget that thing. This guy is richer than some of your A list acts
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Now I know this boy wants to play penalty enter throwing ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by royalamour(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
timwudz:

Bros forget that thing. This guy is richer than some of your A list acts

Rich ontop wetin kwa?
Day dreaming is good though.

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by millomaniac: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
These are the kind of characters she will attract. Lmfao grin
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by laydoh(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
all these ones acting like celebrities. who is this one?
who are you?
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by deolurexy1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I just like Cee Cee
I don't know why people think she's a drama Queen
She's just real
I don't think she's arrogant too

She'll make a good wife
People forget it's a game, and she is playing it well. She ain't there to please the house mates but the audience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.