Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand (508 Views)

Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort / Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by elgramz: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
The official DJ of Mavin records DJ BIG N has been announced as the official brand ambassador for SKYY Vodka in Nigeria.

The timing for the latest signing is in line with SKYY Vodka’s latest “Live Without Limits” Campaign. A call to fun lovers to step out of their comfort zone and aim for what they want in life.

Live Without Limits will engage existing and potential vodka lovers online and offline with DJ Big N leading the campaign- A move that creates a creative and commercial collaboration that serves both the brand and the artiste.

Signed to Mavin Records, DJ Big N is the second Nigerian brand ambassador and the first Nigerian DJ signed to SKYY Vodka. The DJ will be the face of SKYY Vodka all through its Live Without Limits campaign for 2018.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhGemFmBWJh/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by Masama: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by Megatrix: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
The other day, it was Pepsi that signed, DJ cuppy,DJ obi and DJ exclusive. DJ's are signing multi million naira endorsement deals while some so called major artistes have not even been signed to any deal. Noisemakers everywhere while those who understand the business are busy making cool cash
Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by GloriaNinja(f): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided CONTRACT BUSINESS IS SIMPLY THE BEST.
Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by Gullah: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations DJ Big N
Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by dizon: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
He deserves it, Hardwork pays
Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by Neminc: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Every time I go dey hear say one person don sign multi million endorsement, which time dem go come sign me nah?
Re: Mavin Records’ DJ Big N Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand by Himmler: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Baba God don pick the guy call

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:i Havn't Called My Boyfriend...i Don't Want Negative Vibes - Nina(video) / She Deserve To Be Caned 200 Strokes Of Koboko- Mc Banana Mouth Said / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa & Simi – Who Deserves The Headies Artiste Of The Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.