Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

"I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (38004 Views)

The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by theapeman: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrHowto:
Lalasticlala
congrats to the bomb squad if you are having change of religion mind undecided

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
propanet:
Muslims are the most honest set of people you can ever come across.
I really admire their sincerity and faithfulness
That is not true. Sincerity and faithfulness is personal thing
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by osazsky(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
pls check d bag if there is bomb inside before opening it
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Smutt360raven: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
bigots everywhere....

thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by donbenie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sheunma:
If that man had been an atheist I wonder what the narrative would have been
Honest people are honest people,you don't need to fear any deity to know and do that which is right..
There are Muslims who would have swallowed the money and Christians who would also make short work of it,all while claiming to be God's right hand man.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by histemple: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ejaisky:

The owner of the Facebook post is a professor in BUK.

Although, I have seen a few unintelligent professors but if it's true that the daft who made that post is a professor, then it's even worse than I thought. Makes the professor more stupid and a disgrace.

Bad publicity for BUK.

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prettyyemi:
Nonsense!!!
When boko harams are busy killing people,u didn't talk oo..
When the Fulani herdsmen were killing people,u didn't talk..
Because of a little kindness,u are now hailing Muslims..
All d best for all d Muslims oo..
Am proudly a Christian and we don't bomb or kill people anyhow like some people..
Nobody should quote me oo..
Am in my house,u sha cannot kill me!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Which one is Muslim driver? It has nothing to do with religion mister man.

The man have a good hrt, that's it.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by akmath: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Now they claim Proudly Islam

When bomb explosion rocks kaduna central market they blame it on foreign hired terrorists from Afghanistan

I rather die while standing than wash my Diick with kettle
no mind them jor, got nothing against Islam but credit should be given to the man for his self decipline , must we bring religion into everything?
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrHowto:
Lalasticlala

Meanwhile he didn't return it because he's he's Muslim, he returned it because he wanted to. Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Deists, Atheists, Panatheists, etc all return misplace money.

The driver didn't buy detergent to wash his clothes because he's a dirty Pig.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nonsense, many people has been returning lost and found money in Nigeria without stupidly attaching religion to them. There is nothing religion about this in the first place.

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by wisdomkid: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
lol.. it must be returned
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by ndat(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
OP must u add Muslim to your write-up......
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by lodgerill2: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some senseless Christians will Still say nonsense about this I know

Wen Pastor Oyedepo said the "Lie Of The Year" yesterday, dey all foolishly belivd him, but whatthey will ignore this great deed and spew trash.

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by qleap2all(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why the religious coloration? He is simply a Nigerian
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by habayinc(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
A frustrated religious,tribalistic bigot talking.

When bomb explosion rocks kaduna central market they blame it on foreign hired terrorists from Afghanistan

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by lodgerill2: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingspin:
Nonsense, many people has been returning lost and found money in Nigeria without stupidly attaching religion to them. There is nothing religion about this in the first place.

Just as dey stupidly attached religion to the great resurrection lie....Odhe

If it wasn't for religion and the fear of God, do u tink he will ever release it...or u think he is like ur rapist and ritualist pastors....SMH

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nigeria has become so sectionalized along ethinic and religious lines that even an act of decency and honesty by a taxi driver should be viewed through a religious lens. But to play a devil's advocate, I could interpret the part of the article that read: ".......the muslim driver returned them" to mean that such humanity, kindness and honesty are not words often associated with muslims and hence the writer had to specifically mention that when ever such honesty is found. I likened this to FELONS, who are usually not held in high regard as WITNESSES. So, when you decide to use one as a WITNESS who you believe is telling the truth, you have to make all kinds of pronouncements to the judge and the opposing counsel to prop up the WITNESS before you call him to the stand. I am not saying that any religion has monopoly in honesty. You do not have to belong to any religious sect to be human, honest and have common decency. I am only playing a devil's advocate just to give a different side of the argument as to why the writer thought it necessary to tell his audience that a muslim driver returned his money. To me, I do not see any reason for that. Enough said!
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Kingspin(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
lodgerill2:

Just as dey stupidly attached religion to the great resurrection lie....Odhe

If it wasn't for religion and the fear of God, do u tink he will ever release it...or u think he is like ur rapist and ritualist pastors....SMH
We have religious individuals who will choose to withhold the money or just like those of them who kill innocent people women and children in the name of religion. In fact, propaganda news can not make one religion relevant either.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by winj3: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Muslims can return money but they wont let women drive car or wear what they like.
Lesson learned = return money but later become suicide bomber and kill innocent people!
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bonjoro:

Yemi u are a goat
and u are an ant...I will only crush u with my leg!!!
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:

pls a bottle of hennesy for this yung lady wink
too bad,I don't take alcohol
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Demmzy15:
No doubt you're sick upstairs. How does this rubbish correlate with the topic of the thread? angry
your level of reasoning is so low,that's y u can't see d correlation between the post and my response...
I will help u understand because I have d time now..
D man in question was trying to hype Muslims because of a single kindness..
Anyone would have done d same..
But y is he trying to hype Islamic religion when u and I know that bombing and killing is part of em
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Bonjoro: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prettyyemi:
and u are an ant...I will only crush u with my leg!!!

That tiny legs?

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bonjoro:

That tiny legs?
shut the Bleep!!!
My legs aren't tiny
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by nagoma(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Who cares? Your stinking dick will only be a problem to your regular ashewo.

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Bonjoro: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prettyyemi:
shut the Bleep!!!
My legs aren't tiny

Lol! I saw ur legs the last time I came to abk cheesy
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by ifymadu: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nigerians and religious sentiments and hypocrisy. Must the writer mention the driver is a Muslim? There are a million and one honest Christains and vice versa.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bonjoro:

Lol! I saw ur legs the last time I came to abk cheesy
all d best!!! undecided
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Mutuwa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Amen to your prayer.May you die while standing.

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by iluvpomo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
zabuur:
I am a Muslim. What he did was d right thing, be it Muslim or non Muslim. Does any religion teach stealing?
well said
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by crafteck(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I take offense at the "Muslim" driver part; it is silly and stupid...he did it because he is a decent human being not because he is a Muslim...masallama

I wonder y they put segregation in everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Stanbicibtc Pension Paid Me 25% Of My RSA Within 3weeks / Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.