Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (9684 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello ladies l m from turkey. I look for my Goddess for long term maybe marring in the future
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
:/:/:/
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
l hope black brothers dont want to kill me
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Shugavee(f): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Heheheheheh kikikikilikikiki

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Earthquake1: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:
l hope black brothers dont want to kill me

Fvck off Arab terrorist

7 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Stupid lm not arabian. l am turkish. I am OTTOMAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dear Turkish man
Turkey is considered to be in Asia yes 1/4 of the country might hug eastern Europe the rest of the country is in western Asia this is why Turkey is not in the EU.
So once again you are not white

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by CAPSLOCKED: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:
Hello ladies l m from turkey my name is Ahmet at 38 years old
l really like black ladies and l need a serious black lady l am planing come there for business but dont think about me that lm RICH ))) Maybe we can get money there in the future)))

11 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
You may be right, dear .It doesn't matter to be black or white.Being human is important

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
Dear Turkish man
Turkey is considered to be in Asia yes 1/4 of the country might hug eastern Europe the rest of the country is in western Asia this is why Turkey is not in the EU.

You may be right, dear.It doesn't matter to be black or white.Being human is important

5 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:
l really like black ladies and l need a serious black lady l am planing come there for business but dont think about me that lm RICH ))) Maybe we can get money there in the future)))
Oh God!Not Again. Who Is Telling These White Fvckers about Nairaland... undecided

Take Your Uncircumsized prick Back To Your Terrorist Hole angry

3 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by MissRaine69(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:

You may be right, dear.It doesn't matter to be black or white.Being human is important
So change your heading...
You think black women are swayed by the fact you are light brown?
If you see only people and not race then your stance has to change. Besides rich Turks go to the US
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
I think you guys need to be polite and welcoming. Nigerians are a welcoming people.enjoy your stay.and oh,make a lot of money while you are here and watch these hungry girls flock all over you. But use protection though,they all have AIDS.

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Section1000: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Scammer ! ! ! The hustle is Real..

Omo Iya Mi, How Far?

3 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Earthquake1: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
nwanneni:
I think you guys need to be polite and welcoming. Nigerians are a welcoming people.enjoy your stay.and oh,make a lot of money while you are here and watch these hungry girls flock all over you. But use protection though they all have AIDS.

Argh!!

3 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:
I always wanted to fvck some Turkish women Whit by BBD can u Link me wit one of ur Turkish sisters
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oh cool though ogah don't see turks as white

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Shugavee(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
Dear Turkish man
not only British people r white , it depends on the colour of ur skin, is like saying black Indians aint black cause they ain't from Africa!!! So he is white cause of his skin colour!! Not where he is from!!
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
nwanneni:
I think you guys need to be polite and welcoming. Nigerians are a welcoming people.enjoy your stay.and oh,make a lot of money while you are here and watch these hungry girls flock all over you. But use protection though,they all have AIDS.
Thank you for warning me. I hope I do my job there and make good money. I'm not gonna be there for sex, but I know all the dangers.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
not only British people r white , it depends on the colour of ur skin, is like saying black Indians aint black cause they ain't from Africa!!! So he is white cause of his skin colour!! Not where he is from!!
Most people like to refer to them as brown skin.

He is a Persian/ bucharian descendant
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
You Afonja scammer, get the fvck outta here. angry
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:

I think anyone knows Turkey Turkish or OTTOMAN here. lm turkish I am ottoman not persian or arab or others
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Shugavee(f): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:

it's only africians that go with that!!! Are Italians not white? How abt Chinese, China an Asian country are they not white ,, must u be from Europe to be white, some even belive u hv to be British n an americian to be white!!! Just because we were colonized by them(British)! White is abt the colour of ur skin!! Talk to a foreigner n u will realize that u are either white or black when it comes to race!!!

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
I always wanted to fvck some Turkish women Whit by BBD can u Link me wit one of ur Turkish sisters

You can start from ur mother ass
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:

You can start from ur mother ass
u criminal and fraudster why are u xo pained? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:

I think anyone knows Turkey Turkish or OTTOMAN here. lm turkish I am ottoman not persian or arab or others
Othoman empire is the name given to turkey during its reign in the euro Asia region. I don't think there is a group of people called othoman. I see you people in the same bracket as Iran and Kurds.

Although I stand to be corrected.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:
Othoman empire is the name given to turkey during its reign in the euro Asia region. I don't think there is a group of people called othoman. I see you people in the same bracket as Iran and Kurds.

The Ottoman Empire was a Turkish Empire. But because the Ottoman Empire was a Muslim Empire, people from every nation could live in a comfortable way.

Osman bey was the founder of the Ottoman Empire.And he's a pure turk

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by deafeyez: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
TurkishBoy:
You may be right, dear .It doesn't matter to be black or white.Being human is important

To us Nigerian it doesn't but to you Turki it does.

Piss off here. I have ladies but ain't giving u any.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
it's only africians that go with that!!! Are Italians not white? How abt Chinese, China an Asian country are they not white ,, must u be from Europe to be white, some even belive u hv to be British n an americian to be white!!! Just because we were colonized by them(British)! White is abt the colour of ur skin!! Talk to a foreigner n u will realize that u are either white or black when it comes to race!!!
@emboldend is full of great misconceptions

Not all British are whites. A lot of others have migrated into those countries and have naturalized to become citizens

America is a country built by immigrants, so not all of Americans are white from the beginning.

Only Nigerians see Chinese people as white, majority of Westerners don't necessarily see them as such. The Chinese may have white skins, but they dont qualify as whites in the western world.

White skin is mainly used for Caucasians

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:

And you can use that link for more information please use google or yandex translate. l think yandex is better

http://www.enfal.de/osmtarih.htm
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
I feel the deepest level of pity that’s humanely possible
Pity and shame that you sat there and formulated all that and then posted it . Read it again for a minute, if you can’t see how flawed it is no one can help you.
No one!
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please lets stop about white-black etc. l m only ahmed from turkey ok. how you wish to think u can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Exposes His Huge Gigantic Rod In Public / Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.