Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations (1131 Views)

Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As ‘Deputy President’ / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by limitless777(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alhaji Mustapha Jokolo, ex-Aide de Camp (ADC) to President Muhammadu Buhari as Head of State, has disclosed that former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki facilitated the 1983 coup that brought Buhari to power.

The deposed Emir of Gwandu made this declaration in an interview with the Sun.
He was reacting to a new book authored by General Muhammadu Ilyasu Bashar (retd.) who replaced him as the current Emir of Gwandu.

Jokolo took exception to some of the details contained in General Bashar’s book and gave his account of the funding of the coup that made Buhari Head of State.
“Honestly speaking, my heart bleeds because of what is happening to Sambo Dasuki now, I worry a lot”, he said.

“It is an irony. If I had not brought him (Dasuki) in this thing (1983 coup plot), it could not have happened with Buhari being Head of State. It was Sambo Dasuki who facilitated it not me. I only suggested it.
“He was the one who convinced these people. I swear to God Almighty. He was the one. He did a lot, honestly speaking.

“So I connected them with Sambo Dasuki and wallahi Sambo. Even when we were planning the coup that saw Buhari as Head of State, Sambo Dasuki was the one who was getting money for us from Aliyu Gusau and Chief of Army Staff votes to help the coup plot because not a single Kobo did we get from Buhari.

“Not only that, he used his father’s money to sponsor some Mallams to go to Saudi Arabia to help pray for the success of the coup.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/03/dasuki-made-buhari-head-state-ex-adc-jokolo-makes-revelations/
Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Then Dasuki deserves the treatment he is getting now. Promoting a stark illiterate to head the most populous African nation.
Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by CoolFreeday(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
That means Dasuki has been corrupt from onset.
God bless PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
“So I connected them with Sambo Dasuki and wallahi Sambo. Even when we were planning the coup that saw Buhari as Head of State, Sambo Dasuki was the one who was getting money for us from Aliyu Gusau and Chief of Army Staff votes to help the coup plot because not a single Kobo did we get from Buhari.

So that means Dasuki has always been an ATM since time immemorial and Buhari has always been a beneficiary of proceeds of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by PFRB: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
That Jokolo used to run his mouth anyhow. From what he saying now, he himself did not even know how the coup was planned.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by Paperwhite(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Serves Dasuki right.Meanwhile Buhari apart of being a coup-plotter have also been a recipient of corrupt deeds for a long time.Mr.Integrity see your life?

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by Sir2rexninefour(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
“Not only that, he used his father’s money to sponsor some Mallams to go to Saudi Arabia to help pray for the success of the coup.”

OK

BYE!
Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by IdeyFindWife: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
And what's news here?

It was no secret that subservient northernelements in the last administration feed ffat off GEJ, but rolled over, on him with the Dullarrd's camp.

And the fool rewarded them by being "for nobody, and for everybody"! The nomadic skunk with his wandering brain! Dasuki should just shut up!
Re: How Dasuki Made Buhari Head Of State – Ex-adc, Jokolo Makes Revelations by nnachukz(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari remembers only the wrong things done to him and never remembers any favor when he is out for revenge.
Dasuki, the seed you planted has grown and is producing deserved fruit for you.

(1) (Reply)

The Oil In Bayelsa And Delta Belongs To North And By Extension Jigawa State / APC To Disqualify Ekiti Gov Aspirants Over Violence / Nothing Will Come Out Of Obasanjo, Afenifere’s Alliance – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.