Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? (7511 Views)

Where Can I Get Original Apple Cider Vinegar In Lagos? / Price slashed, now #3,000 (32Oz) Apple Cider Vinegar At an affordable Price. / Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother And Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by Biodun1929(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
So, I have been reading a lot about apple cider vinegar on nairaland and I decided to buy a bottle today and try it out on the mole I have on my stomach. I read that it clears acne, fungus infections, etc. Anyway, I went to shop rite here in Ibadan and bought one medium size bottle for 500 Naira.

When I got home, I tried it on the affected spot, but it didn't sting/burn like I read it usually does. So, I went out again to Ventura, and in a supermarket there, they had the popular brand Bragg apple cider vinegar. I bought a bottle for N3, 500. It had the mother ingredient and all.

I got home and tried it on my mole, and still no sting at all. I hope I haven't wasted my money.
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by femijay8271(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
I am currently using one and its working perfectly for the warp abi na wart wey I get beside my balls and its working perfectly on my acne which apple cider vinegar that cost 3500 or 4k here in Lagos.
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by Biodun1929(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
femijay8271:
I am currently using one and its working perfectly for the warp abi na wart wey I get beside my balls and its working perfectly on my acne which apple cider vinegar that cost 3500 or 4k here in Lagos.

That's cool. Can you please tell me the name of the brand. And does it sting/burn/hurt you when you apply it? And do you dilute it with water, or just apply it directly?

Below are the two I bought today.

Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by femijay8271(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Biodun1929:

That's cool. Can you please tell me the name of the brand. And does it sting/burn/hurt you when you apply it? And do you dilute it with water, or just apply it directly?

Below are the two I bought today.

it burn when applied and I don't dilute it, just use it with cotton wool, ok? in fact I drink it when I woke up in d morning. the one am using is the one with d yellow colour paper.
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by Biodun1929(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2018
femijay8271:

it burn when applied and I don't dilute it, just use it with cotton wool, ok? in fact I drink it when I woke up in d morning. the one am using is the one with d yellow colour paper.

Okay. It doesn't burn when I apply it to my skin. That means I probably bought the fake. I will go back to the supermarket tomorrow. I bought it at a shop in Ventura Mall. Maybe they also don't know it is fake.
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by Biodun1929(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by kay29000(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
femijay8271:

Hello... how are you doing. I have been drinking it and it is working, but I noticed that I have lost some weight since I started using it. Did you notice anything like that? I am naturally attracted skinny guy, so even if I lose small weight, it is very obvious.
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by femijay8271(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
kay29000:

Hello... how are you doing. I have been drinking it and it is working, but I noticed that I have lost some weight since I started using it. Did you notice anything like that? I am naturally attracted skinny guy, so even if I lose small weight, it is very obvious.

Yeah, i noticed that anything I drink it after meal, it digest the food quickly so its possible you lose some weight.

1 Like

Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by kay29000(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
femijay8271:

Yeah, i noticed that anything I drink it after meal, it digest the food quickly so its possible you lose some weight.

Okay. Thanks for the response.
Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by femijay8271(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
kay29000:

Okay. Thanks for the response.
Welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? by partnerbiz4: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2018
wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight With A Nigerian Diet / "Black Seed Oil Healed Me" / Plateau Records First COVID-19 Death, As Governor Lalong Addresses The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.