Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Tboss Regrets: I Wish I Was A Pilot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Regrets: I Wish I Was A Pilot (373 Views)

Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Regrets: I Wish I Was A Pilot by 4Ebisco: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Runner up of the 1st edition of big brother Nigeria Tokunbo Idowu popularly called Tboss has a new profession she is admiring as she wish she ended up being a Pilot.

TBoss has shared some breathtaking photos of herself dressed as a pilot on Instagram. She has always wanted to be a pilot because she loves how smart some uniform officials look.

She wrote;

“ATTENTIONnnnnn… I ever told y’all I just Lurvvv me some uniform? I Love how smart, clean & structured people in uniform are. Have I ever mentioned I wished I was a pilot? Oh well, I have wished a lot of things over the years All leading to this very moment which is en-route my purpose Many thanks to @theroyalapparelcouture for this absolute masterpiece. Working with them was such a pleasure @bookielavida for my beautiful FaceBeat @diosavirtuosa for my hair extensions as well as installment and of course @foxsphotos for this perfect capture… Now, who’s gon contradict how Fabulous I look is gon have a day of Drilling with #MrLawrence- I still see that man in my dreams.”

Recently it was reported that her father married a new wife and Tboss was absent during the occasion which many believed she was not happy about the marriage.

After that her father took to social media to blast her and also placed a curse on her that any man that marries her will surely suffer and that it will never be better for her and her siblings.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/tboss-regrets-i-wish-i-was-pilot.html

Re: Tboss Regrets: I Wish I Was A Pilot by GloriaNinja(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR HER.
Re: Tboss Regrets: I Wish I Was A Pilot by mankan2k7(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Those private jet owners hitting on u back to back will teach u how to drive na

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: I Need Cee-c To Be My Wife – Singer, Small Doctor / BET-SLIP Of The Day Sunday 8th April 2018 / Nigerian Singer Aquires Sex Doll, Says Sex Doll Won’t Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.