Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. (514 Views)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / Love Or Lust: See What Love/Lust Is Doing This Two Nairalanders / Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by Boland(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello everyone,

I will like to share some things with young folks, which I believe will be of great help.
I will make this as short as possible so that everyone can read it to the end.

1) Your mind is the most powerful weapon you posses;
Your mind can only process what it has conceived. There are so many things to learn, even in your field. When most of what you search and think about or seek to know is about how best to satisfy your sexual senses, it will definitely affect what comes out from you, your behaviour and mental growth. Of course, you don't expect to sow lime seed and reap apple.

2) Your insight on things will be blurry; You may feel super smart and all when it concerns Politics, sports, even business but, you know where the problem comes in, it's when you're to become creative about the things you know, then you become handicapped. When it's time to act on the things you know, your insight becomes blurry.
This proves that, knowledge alone can't achieve success.

Morality is definitely a factor for success. I've seen a lot of smart and intelligent people live in want/lack.
You don't just achieve your goals/aspirations by what you were born with, that's what most people fail to understand.
Being intelligent can be from birth but, what you do with your gift and how you use it is what matters.

3) You can't be disciplined when your "mind set" is wrong; Discipline is the defensive mechanism anyone that aspires to be great needs to achieve.
Look at most leaders, even most billionares, you would see that no matter how unworthy you may think of them, you can't deny the glaring fact that they have achieved a degree of disciplinary measures.

The world is moving fast, and how you prepare for your own task (your dreams) will determine how far you will get.

Put your mind to productive use. Sexual immorality polutes the mind.

Above all, give your life to Christ Jesus, He died for your sins. All you need to do is, surrender all to him and and He will give you peace.
He's the helper of the feeble, the only way to eternal life. He loves you so much that, even if you're the only one on earth, He would still have come to die for you.

God bless.
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by Greene66: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Trash
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by Boland(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greene66:
Trash
Okay.
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
NICE WRITE-UP
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by teemanbastos(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Apt.
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by Boland(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
GloriaNinja:
NICE WRITE-UP
Thanks.
Re: Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Like As I Said Before, rapture is The Only Thing that Can Kill My Konji

(1) (Reply)

Title: Maya / Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! / Men Hate Feeling Emotional, While Women Hate Having An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.