Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18381 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Free lessons on mini-importation and dropshipping for beginners - How to sell your imported items faster

For newbies in mini-importation and dropshipping business only

Hello there!

I want to use this medium to help those newbies
into mini-importation and dropshipping business
having been doing it for over 4 years now.

It has come to my notice that so many persons
have been having problems selling their imported
items.

The truth of the matter is that you are not alone
in this. So many ecommerce businesses, including me
experienced that for few months before huge sales
started pouring in.

Ecommerce business is still hot and making many
people rich everyday. All you need to grasp
is the basic knowledge.

So, here, i want to share with those concerned
the secrets and strategies i used to boost sales.

This lesson shall cover the following:

1. The problems with ecommerce biz in nigeria

2. The disadvantages of dropshipping in nigeria

3. How to dropship effectively in Nigeria.

4. Some of my hot selling products i sell for
over 300% profit.

5. How i make 80% of my sales in the u.s using proxy service.

6. How to sell faster in Nigeria.

7. How to build your own brand by using your
own ecommerce website to make more sales.

These are what this free lessons will cover.

Like i said, it is for newbies.

Seasoned importers who feel ok can share
their experience here with us to help those
who are new in this business.

Each lesson for each day. I don't sell ebooks. If I have
any material to give out, I do it free.

At the end of these lessons, I will be giving out
some of my helpful manuals to those interested.
Just follow and comment.

You can ask your questions as we progress BUT
THEY MUST BE RELEVANT, CLEAR AND STRAIGHT TO
THE POINT.

Feel free to contribute or comment constructively.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2018
LESSON ONE.
Problems with ecommerce/dropshipping business in Nigeria.

Although these problems are not perculiar
to nigeria, but they are more pronounced.

1. Lack of trust for both buyers and sellers
This is the foremost problem facing online
shopping generally in Nigeria both in quality
and product delivery.

2. Online shoppers are few due to inadequate
knowledge on how to shop online.
The awareness on online shopping is not much.
Although gradually improving especially among
young people.

3. The mentality of " unless i see am with my
koro-koro eyes, i won't pay".
This is the major cause of failure of over 95%
of online transactions in nigeria. No way to
protect both buyer and seller. Unlike on Aliexpress,
amazon and other bigger online retail outlets
where escrow is used.

4. Lack of effective and quality customer care.
Sometimes, when i shop online, i feel alated
and important when the seller contacts me to
find out if i find the product ok. Nigeria online sellers
lack this simple marketing strategy. Since i have been
selling online, i have never failed to contact and
appreciate my customers.

It keeps bringing them back to my store. That way, i build trust and name. I have gotten so many recommendations as a result from my satisfied customers. I learnt this from aliexpress, alibaba and amazon.

5. The problem of "PAY ON DELIVERY".
When jumia and konga introduced this policy in online marketing, they were actaully trying to build trust and integrity BUT unconsciously buring newbies like ME and YOU and any other small scale aspiring ecommerce business and mini-importers.

This is just needed for a short period of time. I used it too to create my email list and testimonials BUT has since dropped it.
That is why big companies like aliexpress and alibaba use ESCROW instead of "PAY ON DELIVERY".

These are the major problems you will have to deal with if you must make huge sales of your imported items.

Believe me, i have overcome them. I used PAY ON DELIVERY with " a condition attached to it" that is, customer must pay
delivery fee before i dispatch my products. At first, i got over 75% positve response.Later, it scaled to 95%.

See you tomorrow for lesson two!

Drop your questions if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by crown2gold(m): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one boss! How do I manage delivery of goods to far away distance considering the shipping fee that most buyers are not willing to pay for
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2018
crown2gold:
Nice one boss! How do I manage delivery of goods to far away distance considering the shipping fee that most buyers are not willing to pay for

I usually add shipping fee to the cost of my items and then make it free shipping. Most people like FREE SHIPPING. But what you see free shipping is not actually "FREE". The fee is usually added to the final price.

Just follow along, you will learn more

3 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2018
LESSON TWO
The disadvantages of dropshipping in Nigeria.

There are several things that make dropshipping in
Nigeria very unlikely to succeed.Some of them i
have already outlined in the previous lesson.

But chief among them is "PAY ON DELIVERY SYNDROME"
Because only few in Nigeria will actually buy things
online and pay upfront.
So, in all honesty, forget about it for now
as far as Nigeria is concerned.
The truth is that 85% of the " success stories"
you hear about DROPSHIPPING are lies.

They tell you that you can start dropshipping with
ZERO cost. It is a LIE.

You can't do that in Nigeria or even u.s.

Reason: For example, if you dropship on ebay or amazon, when a customer orders for your items, they pay straight into ebay or amazon account. Then, amazon notifies you of the order, asking you to deliver to the customer and get paid. They don't release the money to YOU.

At this point, you then use your money to order for the
item from either aliexpress, alibaba, taobao or 1688.com and send to the customer. When amazon or ebay gets notified that you have delivered the product,
they deduct their charges and pay you.

So, nothing like starting with zero naira.

The only way you can conveniently do it in Nigeria
and elsewhere is to have your own ecommerce website
with online payment gateway and start building your
store and brand. Atleast, 10-30% of the customers
that come to your store will might trust you enough
and place order with full payment.

From my professional ecommerce business experience,very few Nigerians actually buy online with full payment.

The majority loves "PAY ON DELIVERY", that means you
will have to use your money to buy the product and
deliver to them.

2 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2018
LESSON THREE
How to dropship effectively in Nigeria.

Like i mentioned yesterday, it is very difficult to dropship in Nigeria.

Why?

You must have enough capital to dropship and make good profits.
Now if you are dropshipping. The demands of selling on Jumia and konga is a bit tasky, let alone dropship.

So, for you to dropship in Nigeria, keep like #10-50k, depending on the cost of products you want to dropship.

If the products are fast selling, then you can order for more quantities as soon as order is placed via aliexpress, or preferrably1688.com for more profits. You can't just buy 1 product, you will kill your business.

HOW I DROPSHIP LOCALLY.- I want to give this tip to those ready for ecommerce business. It is a very simple, but yet effective way of dropshipping locally. It has been working for me for the past 2 years.

METHOD: just approach and importer or wholesaler in your locality. for those resident in Lagos, go to tradefair, Computer village-Ikeja, Idumota or alaba int'l markets. There, you will meet enough of them.

Talk with them of helping them to advertise their products online.

Some will accept. Just explain the whole idea to them.
Take pictures of enough product, list them on your own website and start driving traffic. It takes time. Atleast 1-3 months of steady traffic and adverts, then you will see the sales rolling in.

Or you can list them on Jumia,konga,olx,dealday,jiji

or my own personal ecomerce/classifieds site: aswanimarket.com.ng (I drive traffic to it daily)

DROPSHIPPING OR ECOMMERCE IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK BUSINESS.

It takes effort, passion, dedication, sacrifice and time to build.
But once it picks up, it is sure to soar.

IN SUMMARY: Keep like #10-50k if you must dropship in Nigeria or on amazon, ebay, walmart, overstock e.t.c because you can't start with ZERO naira as some people claim. I have been there. It doesn't just work.

See you tommorrow.

Questions please!

10 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by africanman85: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON THREE
How to dropship effectively in Nigeria.

Like i mentioned yesterday, it is very difficult to dropship in Nigeria.

Why?

You must have enough capital to dropship and make good profits.
Now if you are dropshipping. The demands of selling on Jumia and konga is a bit tasky, let alone dropship.

So, for you to dropship in Nigeria, keep like #10-50k, depending on the cost of products you want to dropship.

If the products are fast selling, then you can order for more quantities as soon as order is placed via aliexpress, or preferrably1688.com for more profits. You can't just buy 1 product, you will kill your business.

HOW I DROPSHIP LOCALLY.- I want to give this tip to those ready for ecommerce business. It is a very simple, but yet effective way of dropshipping locally. It has been working for me for the past 2 years.

METHOD: just approach and importer or wholesaler in your locality. for those resident in Lagos, go to tradefair, Computer village-Ikeja, Idumota or alaba int'l markets. There, you will meet enough of them.

Talk with them of helping them to advertise their products online.

Some will accept. Just explain the whole idea to them.
Take pictures of enough product, list them on your own website and start driving traffic. It takes time. Atleast 1-3 months of steady traffic and adverts, then you will see the sales rolling in.

Or you can list them on Jumia,konga,olx,dealday,jiji

or my own personal ecomerce/classifieds site: aswanimarket.com.ng (I drive traffic to it daily)

DROPSHIPPING OR ECOMMERCE IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK BUSINESS.

It takes effort, passion, dedication, sacrifice and time to build.
But once it picks up, it is sure to soar.

IN SUMMARY: Keep like #10-50k if you must dropship in Nigeria or on amazon, ebay, walmart, overstock e.t.c because you can't start with ZERO naira as some people claim. I have been there. It doesn't just work.

See you tommorrow.

Questions please!
Nice thread. Do u dropship on Amazon ?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2018
How do I ship from China especially from 1688.com without using chrisvicmall
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2018
africanman85:
Nice thread. Do u dropship on Amazon ?

Yes. I use a third party (proxy) service company based in the u.s but only big items like musical instruments or health/fitness equipments.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Armanice:
How do I ship from China especially from 1688.com without using chrisvicmall

You have to use shipping companies to do that. There are many companies that ship from China to u.s that are based in Nigeria and/or China.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by africanman85: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Yes. I use a third party (proxy) service company based in the u.s but only big items like musical instruments or health/fitness equipments.
Can a small starter like us be able to do it ? and is the fees of d proxies like ?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Freak4achild(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice thread. Am learning. Bless up bro.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by fabmum(f): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Following...�, thank u
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
africanman85:
Can a small starter like us be able to do it ? and is the fees of d proxies like ?

It is actually for starters and low capital ventures. Don't worry, as we progress, you will get all the info you need.

I promise to lay all bare.

Thanks for commenting

2 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
fabmum:
Following...�, thank u

Thanks for coming onboard.

It's my pleasure
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Freak4achild:
Nice thread. Am learning.
Bless up bro.

Bless you too bro for coming onboard
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
LESSON FOUR
Some of my hot selling products i sell for
over 300% profit.

You should know that not all products sell fast online in Nigeria.
There are some products that i have been selling online since 4years now and they have been doing well.

Some of them can go for as high as 500% in profits
while others go as low as 200%. These items, i usually
buy them from alibaba and 1688 only and i buy them in a bit larger quantity. Because both sites sell on wholesale
for almost 80% of their products.

The higher the quantity you buy, the cheaper the items become.

Some of the items i sell well are listed below. Just search them on aliexpress, alibaba or 1688.

1. wristwatches
2. sports shoes
3. smart wristwatches
4. bluetooth headphones and earphones( they sell well in the u.s and cananda)
5. musical/educational instruments -mostly for kids
6. health/fitness equipments
7. cooking/kitchen gadgets e.g pressure pots, vegetable cutting tools
8. Laptops ( but i do this on affilaite programs)e.g amazon, ebay, e.t.c
9. health and fitness clothes
10.security gadgets e.g spyware, cameras, e.t.c
11. Phone/camera holders, phone cases.

These are the very items i have been selling over the years.
Don't think i buy all of them at once. Hell NO!
I pick like 2-3 and buy good quanities of them and sell both in Nigeria and u.s through a third party service.

So, you can check them out. Get the prices and invest in them if you decide to go into ecommerce or dropshipping business.

They are relatively cheap in china.

I bought the keyboard below for #8500 in china
(including shipping). I sell it for #25-30K on my site
and $120 (#42,000) on amazon and ebay through a third party service.

Mind you! i buy like 20 pieces per shipment.
10 pieces to Nigeria
10 pieces to U.S.

These informations i am giving here are what some
mini-importers package in a book and sell. I don't sell
books. I give info out free to anybody ready and willing
to learn and do business.

MY BELIEF:Anybody who claims he earns good money in mini-importation/ecommerce/dropshipping business or any other online business, shouldn't be asking people to pay mere #1000-#5000 for ebooks or info.I don't believe such token can make any difference in such person's income.

That is my take o o o! That is why i give mine out for free.

Eventhough i know that most Nigerians take free things for granted. But since it doesn't take anything from me, i am not bothered. But because i give them out for free, i usually don't give out to more than 100 persons each period and it is based on people's request and readiness to use the info

At the end of these lessons, i will be giving out
these lessons in a well packaged form + "HOW TO SELL IN THE U.S USING PROXY SERVICE" to only 100 lucky persons.

Standby and request for yours if you are ready and serious for business.

Questions! Questions!! Questions!!!

Expect lesson 5 soon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:

You have to use shipping companies to do that. There are many companies that ship from China to u.s that are based in Nigeria and/or China.

Please can I know get the contacts of these other companies
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FOUR
over 300% profit.

There are some products that i have been selling online since 4years now and they have been doing well.

buy them from alibaba and 1688 only and i buy them in a bit larger quantity. Because both sites sell on wholesale

Some of the items i sell well are listed below. Just search them on aliexpress, alibaba or 1688.

1. wristwatches
2. sports shoes
3. smart wristwatches

I pick like 2-3 and buy good quanities of them and sell both in Nigeria and u.s through a third party service.

So, you can check them out. Get the prices and invest in them if you decide to go into ecommerce or dropshipping business.

10 pieces to Nigeria
10 pieces to U.S.

MY BELIEF:Anybody who claims he earns good money in mini-importation/ecommerce/dropshipping business or any other online business, shouldn't be asking people to pay mere #1000-#5000 for ebooks or info.I don't believe such token can make any difference in such person's income.

Eventhough i know that most Nigerians take free things for granted. But since it doesn't take anything from me, i am not bothered. But because i give them out for free, i usually don't give out to more than 100 persons each period and it is based on people's request and readiness to use the info

these lessons in a well packaged form + "HOW TO SELL IN THE U.S USING PROXY SERVICE" to only 100 lucky persons.

Expect lesson 5 soon.

You're obviously doing a nice job, as I've search for lots of mini importation tutors that drove me away with their tuition fee, just know I'm following this thread day and night ever ready for the next step.

4 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by daddio(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FOUR
over 300% profit.

1. wristwatches
2. sports shoes
3. smart wristwatches

10 pieces to Nigeria
10 pieces to U.S.

Expect lesson 5 soon.

KNOWING MORE

AND ALSO CAN'T WAIT TO START PUTTING ALL THESE INTO PRACTICE.

LIKE HOW MUCH COULD ONE START WITH AND WHAT PRODUCT(S) WOULD YOU RECOMEND FOR A NEWBIE?

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Emmysteve(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Following
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
daddio:

KNOWING MORE

AND ALSO CAN'T WAIT TO START PUTTING ALL THESE INTO PRACTICE.

LIKE HOW MUCH COULD ONE START WITH AND WHAT PRODUCT(S) WOULD YOU RECOMEND FOR A NEWBIE?

You can start with between #10k-#50k for a newbie if you are selling only in naija and you want to be importing from aliexpress or the likes.

But you will need like #30-#100k if want to be importing from sites like 1688, alibaba, taobao or the likes because of the quantity you are supposed to be buying and agents fees/or shipping charges most times. And also if you intend selling on amazon/eBay/Walmart or other u.s sites.

For products, any of the ones I listed in LESSON FOUR will be OK to start with BUT check the price well and do quality comparison.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Armanice:

You're obviously doing a nice job, as I've search for lots of mini importation tutors that drove me away with their tuition fee, just know I'm following this thread day and night ever ready for the next step.

You are welcome. I don't believe in tuition fee or training fee for something you can just explain to the person. Besides, like I said before, most mini-importers are just SELLING EBOOKS. They are not actually doing the business or may have stopped and resorted to selling ebooks.

Don't worry, just follow along. At the end , I will give out my ebooks for free.

I don't sell them. God has been helping my imported items to sell well. I don't need small small change from eBook sales.

Just follow along

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Armanice:

Please can I know get the contacts of these other companies

You will get them in my eBook. It's free. At the end of these lessons, I will give 100 copies out free. Just try and be among them.

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Jetwealthspace: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Woooooww...... This is land of milk and honey
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
LESSON FIVE
How i make 80% of my sales in the u.s using proxy service.

Like i have been saying all along, i discovered a third party
resident in the U.S that can help me list my products on amazon
ebay,walmart, overstock e.t.c (based on their choosing).

All i do is buy the products from aliexpress, alibaba or 1688 (mostly) and ship some quantities to the company address in the U.S.

And once they receive it, they notify me. I pay $14 (about #5K) as their charge per month. They help me to do the following:

1. list my items on amazon or ebay and other U.S sites
2. Fulfill the order by themselves or use FBA if i ask them to once people order for any of my products.

That's all.

NB-They charge 15% of listing price as commission. Because they will also settle amazon commission from the 15%. While i keep 85% of my profit.

If your products sell well, you may make over $400 in profits alone per month with just $100 worth of products by turn-over depending on how fast your shipment arrives their u.s address.

You can not sell in the u.s as a nonresident. That's why
I use a third party agent that is RELIABLE. So, to sell on amazon,eBay, Walmart e.t.c, you will either live in the u.s or use a proxy/third party firm.

Some people may claim to be selling on amazon from Nigeria BUT it's a BIG LIE. It may be amazon affiliate they are running,which I also do.

All you need to know is covered in my book:

"HOW TO SELL IN THE U.S USING PROXY SERVICE"

Just try and be among the 100 lucky persons that will
request for the book at the end of these lessons
and you will have FREE.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Head on to Lesson Six.

5 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:

You are welcome. I don't believe in tuition fee or training fee for something you can just explain to the person. Besides, like I said before, most mini-importers are just SELLING EBOOKS. They are not actually doing the business or may have stopped and resorted to selling ebooks.

Don't worry, just follow along. At the end , I will give out my ebooks for free.

I don't sell them. God has been helping my imported items to sell well. I don't need small small change from eBook sales.

Just follow along

Thanks man
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Larrydex: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
May God continue to bless you,you are like Angel sent, because you show up at the right time. please I want to buy from 1688.com,i have booked my goods but to pay and shipping is now problem,pls I will appreciate if you can teach me because I have really invest my time in it. thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FIVE

All i do is buy the products from aliexpress, alibaba or 1688 (mostly) and ship some quantities to the company address in the U.S.

And once they receive it, they notify me. I pay $14 (about #5K) as their charge per month. They help me to do the following:

2. Fulfill the order by themselves or use FBA if i ask them to once people order for any of my products.

That's all.

NB-They charge 15% of listing price as commission. Because they will also settle amazon commission from the 15%. While i keep 85% of my profit.

If your products sell well, you may make over $400 in profits alone per month with just $100 worth of products by turn-over depending on how fast your shipment arrives their u.s address.

I use a third party agent that is RELIABLE. So, to sell on amazon,eBay, Walmart e.t.c, you will either live in the u.s or use a proxy/third party firm.

Some people may claim to be selling on amazon from Nigeria BUT it's a BIG LIE. It may be amazon affiliate they are running,which I also do.

and you will have FREE.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Head on to Lesson Six.

What will be your criteria when selecting these 100 persons you've promised your eBook. sad
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FIVE

That's all.

and you will have FREE.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Head on to Lesson Six.

I'm so glad I came across this thread when those selling e-book are yet to get their ways in here. You're doing a nice job and your explanations so far had been awesome. I'll be very grateful if I can be among the 100 you promised.

My question is this:

From one or two tips have read from importers, they made it known that there are some sellers that sell fake products or even (sometimes) dupe buyers. How do one identify legit sellers and genuine products on 1688, taobao and the likes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by dvkot(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FIVE

That's all.

and you will have FREE.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Head on to Lesson Six.
boss u are really doing a good job, dont forget me when u start giving away the free ebooks. thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Sues EFCC N200bn For ‘Defamation, Falsehood’ / Your Narrative Is Inaccurate And Misleading - Sterling Bank Replies ICPC. / Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.