Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18505 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Philinks(f): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
I tried sending you a mail but it is showing"you have sent too many anonymous mails. Pls wait" I really need the e-book.Pls help me.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Mnewton(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op pls... I have been checking on this thread since Morning...i seriously Need d ebook. Op pls help a bro..

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Omobada:

boss, some pages are blank in my own ebook. is it network or what

Yes. Change your PDF reader.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hello guys!!

I have just sent to the latest group that sent me PM. Check your mails please.

Those that I have added to my SEN group, congrats. You are in for a great lesson with me. But please, just be patient with me. I don't want to repeat lessons on the upcoming SEN lessons on " HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS SHARP USING COMPELLING SALES LETTERS/COPIES" without spending a dime on ads.

I want all those interested to fully join before I start the lessons. I am a very busy person.don't have the luxury of time to repeat lessons.

Those that have been to my office in Abuja can testify to that. I hardly gave them time because I was packaging and dispatching orders daily. Had to attend to them via group chat later.

So, once we have at least 70% membership of the SEN group, I will announce date and time for the lessons. It's at 40++ now.

Thanks guys
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by jefy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Omoh,peeps they strong headed sha...simple instruction to follow nah war...
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
jefy:
Omoh,peeps they strong headed sha...simple instruction to follow nah war...

Don't mind Nigerians. They hardly read and follow instructions. That's why I limited it to 100 serious persons. Even now, the number has passed 120 and I will soon stop.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please if you can't follow instructions to letter , don't join my SEN group because I will just push you out.

It has rules and regulations. I am giving free help that others would have charged close to #10k for it YET Nigerians want to stress me out.

Nawa o o guys!!!
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by jefy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Don't mind Nigerians. They hardly read and follow instructions. That's why I limited it to 100 serious persons. Even now, the number has passed 120 and I will soon stop.

it's so sad when peeps do stuffs that affects others as a result of despiration..anyways,individual differences and unique makeups. Plz Bro,keep up the good work and thanks unbehalf of all of us. Gracias amigo
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Freak4achild(f): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yeeaah I just got the ebook this evening. God bless you OP. Let me settle down to read it sharperly,so I can decide the product to go for.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Mnewton(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Hello guys!!

I have just sent to the latest group that sent me PM. Check your mails please.

Those that I have added to my SEN group, congrats. You are in for a great lesson with me. But please, just be patient with me. I don't want to repeat lessons on the upcoming SEN lessons on " HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS SHARP USING COMPELLING SALES LETTERS/COPIES" without spending a dime on ads.

I want all those interested to fully join before I start the lessons. I am a very busy person.don't have the luxury of time to repeat lessons.

Those that have been to my office in Abuja can testify to that. I hardly gave them time because I was packaging and dispatching orders daily. Had to attend to them via group chat later.

So, once we have at least 70% membership of the SEN group, I will announce date and time for the lessons. It's at 40++ now.

Thanks guys
i ve sent you PM since but no reply.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Hello sir I also need the eBook sir. gbengaoyeladun@gmail.com
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2018
gbengaoyeladun:
Hello sir I also need the eBook sir. gbengaoyeladun@gmail.com

Nawa o o guy!! Are you not seeing all these warnings not to drop emails here?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Nawa o o guy!! Are you not seeing all these warnings not to drop emails here?

Am sorry sir.. I don't it to pass me by thats why sir.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Joystark(f): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Please if you can't follow instructions to letter , don't join my SEN group because I will just push you out.

It has rules and regulations. I am giving free help that others would have charged close to #10k for it YET Nigerians want to stress me out.

Nawa o o guys!!!

Please sir, I would love to have the e-book. Sending you a pm has been difficult. It's been saying "you have sent too many anonymous mails".
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Joystark:

Please sir, I would love to have the e-book. Sending you a pm has been difficult. It's been saying "you have sent too many anonymous mails".

Don't worry. I have seen your pm. Sometimes NL message will say that but it will still deliver.

Will respond to u later today
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Joystark(f): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Don't worry. I have seen your pm. Sometimes NL message will say that but it will still deliver.

Thank u very much sir, God bless you.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by olufemijason: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2018
phemmzybiz@yahoo.com.Look forward to an interactive session.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Emmysteve(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:

I have also sent you PM more than three times but no reply from you. Pls I really want the ebook
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Mnewton(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2018
olufemijason:
dont Post your emali on this platform..
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mimiy05: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2018
olufemijason:
Haba! Have you not been seeing don't post your email on this thread
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
This Nairaland sha they'll ban someone because he's trying to help and he's strictly following the rules just that some persons are too big to read.
Authenticbiz:

I have begged you guys many times that I was banned for 3days because of people posting emails here.

Please don't post your email here.

Click on my profile name, you will a place it says" send message to...." Click it and send me a PM.

Once I see it, I will respond.

Please those who have done that, should be patient. You will get yours. I have given out over 80 persons already. Still remaining 20 persons to close the offer.

You will get yours. I have seen your email here and copied it. But pls delete it to avoid ban.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bigmind(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Boss, I have been a follower here since you opened this thread. I have just sent you a PM. PLS, I need the e-book. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello NLers,

I think I am tired of warning people on this thread. I can't take it any longer. I came out to help people free of charge, and they want to kill me with calls and s.m.s.

I have said many times that I am a very busy person. I will respond when I get a good chance , whether morning, afternoon or night.

Please I have sent over 130 copies out already.

IF YOU HAVE SENT ME private message, I WILL GET IT. DON'T RESEND IT. WHEN I AM FREE TO GO ONLINE, I WILL ATTEND TO YOU.

IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE MY MAIL TO YOU, BETTER RESPOND FAST AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY.

SORRY, IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, I WON'T ATTEND TO YOU AT ALL.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN THE BOOK AND HAS QUESTIONS, KINDLY KEEP IT AND JOIN MY SEN group. I will answer them once I open the SEN group lessons. Don't send me personal WhatsApp chats with questions. I have lots of people still waiting to get the book. You have gotten yours, join the SEN group and be patient for lessons to open.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by judajix(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good day boss, i just found this thread now and I have tried to mail you but I just can't seem to do that? How do I contact you? I need this ebook to help me sharpen my knowledge and kickstart importing and sales
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Mnewton(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
God Bless you boss! You are one in a million!
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by EniObanKeAde: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is what I keep getting when trying to send you msg through your Pl...

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by sysengr(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
lumide533:

Please can you forward the ebook to my mail
Pls send pm to the op. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by sysengr(f): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
EniObanKeAde:
Then click on "Send Email" below
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
EniObanKeAde:

That is exactly what you are supposed to get. Just hit the SEND button. NL will deliver it to my mail BUT your mail won't appear. It is when I reply it, that NL will now send it back to YOU. You will now see my email and my WhatsApp number.

That's how NL does their gimmicks.

I hope you get it?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mnewton:
God Bless you boss! You are one in a million!

Thanks sir and God bless u too most abundantly.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bigmind(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Thanks sir and God bless u too most abundantly.
Boss, I have sent you a PM but I'm to get a message from you. I have been a follower here. The messages I sent to your Whatsapp haven't delivered. I need the e-book, boss

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nigerian youths with their deviance behaviours.

Keep the good work going OP. May God bless you for us.

Don't be discouraged sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu / Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. / Help On Wire Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.