Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (61137 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
Couldn't see her score in accent!
BamBam doesn't have an accent, just good diction is all

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2018
ANDJMBOY:
it's nt fake, its for real. I saw it myself wen I ws going 2 Asaba Ase.

create a thread for it and tag lalasticlala
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:

I noticed as well. The result is average for a med&surgery student. What they should have done is guide her to other courses that will bring our her full potential rather than outrightly ask her to withdraw.

why did she make false allegations against the school in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by eyinjuege: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Releasing her results still doesnt make her accusations untrue.
Many can testify how devilish some lecturers and their collegue friends are.
Many students can testify how they failed several courses of friends of particular lecturers whom they refused their advances.
I don't expect this in a private institution though, but many students have been robbed of their rightful scores for refusing to settle Mr lecturer, while those who agree to sleep with them/settle them with money keep getting undeserved grades.
Lecturers who abuse their positions should be jailed.
This may not be the case for the girl in question, but many lecturers especially in public universities should be cooling off in jail right now

3 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by blank(f): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
This result is not so bad for the senate to ask her to withdraw

They should have just allowed the story die now I have more questions and more believe to Bambam story

For Med and Surgery, you only get 2 chances else you withdraw or change course. That's one of the reasons it's so difficult. It's same even in public universities.

I noticed she reduced her age by 1 year for BBN.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by purples25(f): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Savages. This came out as soon as they were sure that there was no victory for her. Hmmm so vicious I swear. Why ?

Why must the school publish it for all to see ?
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by samsard(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

They should have just allowed the story die now I have more questions and more believe to Bambam story
Medicine requires at least a C grade in every! Course work. And she hadn't even progressed to clinical. Anything less is resit, and she had way too many D's.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Dammylois(f): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2018
But this is sooo wrong...how will they just post her result lk that?

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by ominid1: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2018
This result is fake,no cgpa calculated and no basis for withdrawal after not meeting up with a particular cgpa and other requirements. This is a shame, I hope it's not from igbinedion university, if it is it casts serious doubt on their records.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by bolajjjjjj247(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2018
what do you all stand to gain by putting this young lady down and what she said about igbinedion univ is no news to anybody. two adults had consented sex whats the crime in that??biko make una free the girl jare miracle and nina do worse everyday dont see anybody dissing them
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by afobam(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Gracyswizy:
This is all lies will she be in school from 2008 to 2018 reading medicine and surgery?
its not impossible madam
People spend more than that trying to learn to save your life.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by obstead200(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

bros be reasonable. This is a medical student. That result is BAD.
I am hoping u are not as dull as she is. How can u say u now wish to believe her story?
Sexual assault in a private uni after u have paid millions? And she does not know what to do?
Abegiiiii!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Shroud: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Never seen where a year 1 student is asked to withdraw for academic reasons--not even with that kind of result
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by petitejolie(f): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

it's medicine and surgery. probably she failed d prerequisite courses. one must pass all
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by lexy2014: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
Why did the school senate never advised her to go to other department? The date on the result though! free her and let her be. All these PHD (Pull Her Down) stuff na wa oooo. Sometimes the life of a celebrity is a burden. The school advising her to withdraw is not the end of her life
but isn't she d one who alleged sexual harassment by her school?did u expect d school not 2 respond to such allegation?

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by bigerboy200: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

For a first year medical student? That results is very very bad..No serious medical school would allow a student continue with such a poor performance.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2018
superior1:
I hope this idiots know she can sue them for revealing this info.
haha u wan sue diety?? Esama is a diety first hand experience as an alumni..I can attest
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by d33types: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:

I noticed as well. The result is average for a med&surgery student. What they should have done is guide her to other courses that will bring our her full potential rather than outrightly ask her to withdraw.

Why do you type simply because you feel like typing? When a school advises one to withdraw from one department to another after 2 failed attempts and she declines because of shame, then, what next?

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by kindredspirit(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:

The university can not guide her to another department especially within the medical sciences after having not performed up to THEIR required standard at basic science, even flunking a remedial opportunity. I know a private university in the South West that doesn't do that. By their policy, it is akin to keeping unworthy students for profit motive. Maybe it's the same at Igbinedion University.

in MED&SURG, most schools usually give students two chances to pass failed courses or be shown the door. The onus usually lies on the student to seek/pursue a change to other courses.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Slymonster(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol igbinedion university. Smh, make una leave matter. Most people know what's up.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by fratermathy(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2018
ominid1:
This result is fake,no cgpa calculated and no basis for withdrawal after not meeting up with a particular cgpa and other requirements. This is a shame, I hope it's not from igbinedion university, if it is it casts serious doubt on their records.

If you were smart, you would know they don't use CGPA in Medicine and Surgery.

As for those criticising what the university did, well done! When you are falsely accused of rape in the future, remember not to say anything and go to jail!

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Intrepid01(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:

You know I was tempted to just read and move on but your second comment won't make me so that.

Did you just say that result is average for a Med &Surg. student? OMG , do.you people think at all, a proper medical student who gained admission on merit will never ever come close to such an abysmal performance. Oh I know cos I was once a medical student. Medical students result in year 1 is 4.0 on average not that horrible grades up there....

You even blamed the school for coming out to make clarification, my God how did Nigeria get here, how did mediocrity become the norm ?

Someone was good enough to raise accusations against a school on live T.V and you say the school has got no right to clarify, where did your thinking cap fly to?

I wonder how many people will take a girl who was bold enough to have sex on T.V seriously on rape allegations....

The major reason why I'm responding to you is because the kind of reasoning and priorities being shown by the Nigerian youth portends a grave danger to this Country.

Our priorities are so wrong and disposition to things that matters is saddening.

I don't even want to go to the issue of the programme itself (bbn) or the illicit sexual escapades because I know you'll tell me it's their choice afterall that are adult.
But pls note, it is the responsibility of every society to define what is moral and every member of the society is duty bound to adhere to such standard......if what the programme portrays is the standard we want as Nigerians, then so be it...we.might just need to wonder where it will take us to.

7 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by uzoexcel(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2018
a proper counsel wouldav been to advice her to switch departments.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by obstead200(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

nigga do you know who I am? don't quote me because I'm on nairaland with you, I got my B. Sc in Igbinedion university, graduated in 2014, did my M. Sc in SA... you have friends that failed simply because they refused to make sacrifices.. next time don't quote me, you don't know me. Thank you undecided
liar!!!!
No graduate of a private university will smear them the way u are doing

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by kense88: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2018
The result is not bad. May be she was actually assaulted.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by hollywater: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2018
The was formally an Olosho.Now i understand why She did what she did.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Esseite:
From that result,i think she would have fared better with Engineering and not medicine..

What is the job of guardian counsellors?

Thank you for this submission.

I guess our institutions have not developed to that level
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by obonujoker(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Gracyswizy:
This is all lies will she be in school from 2008 to 2018 reading medicine and surgery?
Its not lies... I know her well
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by obonujoker(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

the school just showed how dumb and uncivilized they're.. they could get sued undecided

people don't fail in naija private universities unless they don't have cash to settle

How do you know that... Do you attend or graduated from one??
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by iamjavadem(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Exactly.
mrvitalis:

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Veetee(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2018
I do not believe the school on this issue. igbinedion uni itself is a school without standards, all they are interested in is the school fees.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by iamjavadem(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2018
SO if someone lies against you, you will keep quiet abi? Try and have small sense.
Yewandequeen:
But who asked them this? A whole corporate body for that matter they can't add maturity to what doesn't concern them... SMH. I just hope this is fake info.

Guess they feel the need to trend... Mtcheeeeeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.