Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45150 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Shroud: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2018
scholes0:

Language divide between Anglophone and Francophone West Africa is the simple reason.

No need to look to far.
arguably, but commerce, economic expediency and trade should always be more expedient than language homogeneity.

These francophone West African countries still rely heavily on our economy, trade, natural gas and crude for their national survival.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by scholes0(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Shroud:
arguably, but commerce, economic expediency and trade should always be more expedient than language homogeneity.

These francophone West African countries still rely heavily on our economy, trade, natural gas and crude for their national survival.

No.

Francophone West African economies are more tied to one another and then to France, than they are tied to Nigeria.
With the exceptions of Benin and Cameroon and Niger, only because they are our direct next door neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Shroud: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2018
scholes0:

No.

Francophone West African economies are more tied to one another and then to France, than they are tied to Nigeria.
With the exceptions of Benin and Cameroon and Niger, only because they are our direct next door neighbours.
ok, yes I know France is against a Nigeria hegemony in the subregion.

My take is Nigeria has the largest market in Africa. 76% of the entire economy of West Africa. So if you remove the economy of the 4 other Anglophone west African countries, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia and Liberia,(?) imagine the amount of misery and laughable economic activities the rest of the francophone countries have.

West Africa is arguably around 300 million people and Nigeria is arguably 180 million. With the proximity, crude oil and gas and cheaper goods and services, I think Nigeria--despite the barrier of language and France's interests-- haven't really exploited the advantages and gaps to really dominate the entire region.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Ubiquity: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Truckpusher:
You're not also aware that 60% of the medium scale businesses which is the backbone of Ghana's economy are owned by Nigerians.

Don't listen to the noise from the citizens - Let one diplomat or a high profile individual make the same noise close to the discomfort of Aso Rock and watch them come here to beg.

I don't wanna laugh mepauchor...

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Legonviking: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Truckpusher:
You're not also aware that 60% of the medium scale businesses which is the backbone of Ghana's economy are owned by Nigerians.

Don't listen to the noise from the citizens - Let one diplomat or a high profile individual make the same noise close to the discomfort of Aso Rock and watch them come here to beg.

Nonsense .Which 60% of businesses are you talking about .Give the names of these so called businesses.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Wakago: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Nigeria is like a prostitute that pays you after having a romp with her. That is the way we relate with other countries.

And yes Ghana is better than Nigeria. There's no excuse anybody wants to give. If you like say that Nigerians own the businesses in Ghana, it doesn't change anything.

Ghana is way ahead of Nigeria.

Any country that enjoys light 24/7 is Heaven compared to Nigeria. Don't gimme that bullcrap about Nigeria supplying their gas. Why can't we supply the gas here and improve our power supply?

Nigeria is a failed state. QED
What you people don't know is that that 24/7 power supply would be used up by just one state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by HeyCorleone(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wakago:
What you people don't know is that that 24/7 power supply would be used up by just one state in Nigeria.

That is rubbish talk. You people make it look like you can go round Ghana in an hour. So is our size now a curse? That means states like Russia and India, and even the US won't even have 4hrs of light per day giving their sizes.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Wakago: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
HeyCorleone:

That is rubbish talk. You people make it look like you can go round Ghana in an hour. So is our size now a curse? That means states like Russia and India, and even the US won't even have 4hrs of light per day giving their sizes.
That's the reason why you see countries with low demograph being the richest in the world. No argument about this.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by HeyCorleone(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wakago:
That's the reason why you see countries with low demograph being the richest in the world. No argument about this.

Last I checked countries with population and large land size control the world.

It is Nigeria's fault that they can't create and maintain a hegemony here in West Africa or even Africa as a whole.

Ghana is better. They are trying. They have light 24/7. Give it to them please.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Wakago: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Last I checked countries with population and large land size control the world.

It is Nigeria's fault that they can't create and maintain a hegemony here in West Africa or even Africa as a whole.

Ghana is better. They are trying. They have light 24/7. Give it to them please.
But then, as I speak there is no 24/7 power supply in Ghana. It's best understood as laying a wreath!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Legonviking: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wakago:

mention just 2 states whose power generation and consumption is above 2500 megawatts
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mr shroud the DUNCE aka lezzGoat aka postmann!

keep liking your own posts like it gives you orgasms!......shameless-faggôt!

ode buruku!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Shroud: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
edimolu2:
Mr shroud the DUNCE aka lezzGoat aka postmann!

keep liking your own posts like it gives you orgasms!......shameless-faggôt!

ode buruku!

Are you still stalking your 2-day old posts ?

Are you still editing your lame lines and re-reading my own after 2 day?

Even editing my own post after quoting them?

Aren't you a sad, manic-depressive emo-bitch?

This is beyond normal. And I will truly love to help you. You're undeniably sad and going off the rails of normalcy.

You will stalk me into your early grave, edi-frustrated.
You have made me your full-time job, and getting mad for likes on my posts.

Thanks for the big laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sad skank!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shroud:

This is beyond normal. And I will truly love to help you. You're undeniably sad and going off the rails of normalcy.

Sad skank!

Man, i just read your diatribes flung at him! You combined class and brutality in one piece. The sheer humiliation!

Do yourself some good, by abstaining from any mixup with that lowlife. Exchanging words with you is the hallmark of his ambition. A look of comparison between your both posts expose the great divide in intellect between you both.

Take a bow bro, he'll never worth the time.

(Don't bother with a reply )

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shroud:

Sad skank!
when he is tired is wen he calls me sad! lol....guy you boring ah swear...stop crying na! i never even start with yhu!

niccur you don't mean shii....stop whining like a silly biitch on heat craving for a côck!

when you are mentally bankrupt is when you assume foolishly, what is your business if i possess no life offline? is that your diss line now? damn you are freaking pathetic!

fearlez! forget levels, i can't mingle with ugly midgets like you offline, a 40 year old switching nairaland accounts to like his own comments? wow! one who was dumb enough to travel over 9 hours to anambra for an imaginary fûck, the 17 year old lady couldn't even afford to feast her eyes on your whack dress sense , she had to table your matter here on nairaland!

fuucked up wânker! see how i have reduced your destiny to the size of a rabbit's dung!

type me some bullcrap as usual boy!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
postmann:

Man, i just read your diatribes flung at him! You combined class and brutality in one piece. The sheer humiliation!

Do yourself some good, by abstaining from any mixup with that lowlife. Exchanging words with you is the hallmark of his ambition. A look of comparison between your both posts expose the great divide in intellect between you both.

Take a bow bro, he'll never worth the time.

(Don't bother with a reply )
lezz ooo....you are amazingly childish ah swear!

you are welcome mr postmann...such an irony, quoting yourself yet again? this guy na em u em u i swear, for once in your life, be the man with balls your father ever hoped you would be!

fûking dumbo...i dont get how a 40 year old would rather commit suicide for "nairaland likes" like it puts food on his table!

set your mind and ambitions towards proper usage and stop littering this forum with your misfortunes in life!

mr n-power ambassador! poor-bastard..

sorry ehn! hahahahahha
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Shroud: 5:13am On Apr 07, 2018
edimolu2:

when he is tired is wen he calls me sad! lol....guy you boring ah swear...stop crying na! i never even start with yhu!

niccur you don't mean shii....stop whining like a silly biitch on heat craving for a côck!

when you are mentally bankrupt is when you assume foolishly, what is your business if i possess no life offline? is that your diss line now? damn you are freaking pathetic!

fearlez! forget levels, i can't mingle with ugly midgets like you offline, a 40 year old switching nairaland accounts to like his own comments? wow! one who was dumb enough to travel over 9 hours to anambra for an imaginary fûck, the 17 year old lady couldn't even afford to feast her eyes on your whack dress sense , she had to table your matter here on nairaland!

fuucked up wânker! see how i have reduced your destiny to the size of a rabbit's dung!

type me some bullcrap as usual boy!
you're not intelligent. You carry too much emotions like a teenage lovelorn .

Now the only part worth debunking in your poorly arranged fiction is the emboldened.

If you must lie, make sure there's no evidence to debunk your claims on Nairaland.

*She wasn't 17

*We never met

*I never traveled to Anambra

It was all drama resulting from miss Nairaland pageantry 2016 and every old Nairalander knew the truth including you. But of course dry bones like you must rise again to score cheap points in your desperation to catch up to me by trying to deceive new Nairalanders.

Here's her opening a thread in 2016 to clear the beef she had with her campaign organisation and house members at the end of the beauty contest and she took time to touch on the issue.
https://www.nairaland.com/3265819/moment-truth

You will be playing catch-up forever and will keep failing like the cheap drugs mommy used in trying to terminate your pregnancy.

My next response to you will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis.

Only in Nairaland will dry bones like you keep trying to rise even after several deaths. Mr. 40 years old grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Shroud:
you're not intelligent. You carry too much emotions like a teenage lovelorn .

Now the only part worth debunking in your poorly arranged fiction is the emboldened.

If you must lie, make sure there's no evidence to debunk your claims on Nairaland.

*She wasn't 17

*We never met

*I never traveled to Anambra

It was all drama resulting from miss Nairaland pageantry 2016 and every old Nairalander knew the truth including you. But of course dry bones like you must rise again to score cheap points in your desperation to catch up to me by trying to deceive new Nairalanders.

Here's her opening a thread in 2016 to clear the beef she had with her campaign organisation and house members at the end of the beauty contest and she took time to touch on the issue.
https://www.nairaland.com/3265819/moment-truth

You will be playing catch-up forever and will keep failing like the cheap drugs mommy used in trying to terminate your pregnancy.

My next response to you will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis.

Only in Nairaland will dry bones like you keep trying to rise even after several deaths. Mr. 40 years old grin
shut tha Bleep up! dude are you crazy? i thought you quoted yourself not to reply my mentions anymore since i happen to be a lowlife,but you just replied the lowlife , dude you are such a repulsive-hypocrite, see how your weak intellect keeps betraying you, am sure my words hit you deader than a cold body!

so MR LEZZ stop trying too hard to prove a non-existent point, what is with the familiarity? i have challenged you too much, you now foolishly think i have had several accounts before this account, keep deceiving yourself! this is what happens when you got nothing on your opponent!

Do you need me to remind you how our paths crossed? have you fast forgotten? or your brain has been polluted with sawdust? , you are mentally weak ah swear...you would pass for a clownish-morôn!

you are putting too much effort lezzgoat, we are aware of what transpired offline, after you bribed and begged her pitifully to help cover your shame, you are really a gobshite idioot suffering from dementia! what a pedophile you are, you should be kept among baboons or locked up in a cage and the key forever thrown in the sea!

i knew you would deny it, the mumu be trying to evade the truth as it happened, you are a bastardized adult, a 40 year old leaving his comfort zone to embark on a 9 hour journey, you must really be sex starved! who would blame you?,i feel your pain, being unmarried at that age must be killing you inside, knowing fully well your mates are basking in better fortunes!

Do you even proof-read your ill-articulated hogwash before hitting the submit button? olodo, what does deeper than atlantis mean? God! you would just put aggressive words together without proper thoughts!

pathetic soul, 1000 naira recharge card begger, shameless faggôt.....

lol!..ode...lazy baboon
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Lezzgoat then logs in with his postmann account to either quote himself yet again or like his own comment...nairaland-obsessed dunce!

Mr N-power ambassador! Hahahahahahaa

otoshi buruku!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Lezz, thou greatest of soul tormentors, this man called edimolu owes you so much gratitude. He learns from you, copies you but only as far as his oxygen deprived brain could permit.

What an insecure soul. Classless and without self respect.

You ended one of your diatribes with a sign off of
"regards
Leslie ".

And this witless soul applied the same style endophenomenal-ly. undecided undecided

After i posted about the great chasm in intellect between you both, he tried to respond with a different style but fell way short.

Now he asks jeeringly, " what is deeper than Atlantis "

Can you please spare him another of your time, polishing his crude educational background and stockpile his vocabulary and knowledge vault? He has learned so much from you.

Can you please tell this JSS 2F dunderhead that Atlantis is an imaginary city submerged deep into the Atlantic ocean?

Don't worry about his tuition fee. I'll post a cheque for the troubles.
wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2018
postmann:
Lezz, thou greatest of soul tormentors, this man called edimolu owes you so much gratitude. He learns from you, copies you but only as far as his oxygen deprived brain could permit.

What an insecure soul. Classless and without self respect.

You ended one of your diatribes with a sign off of
"regards
Leslie ".

And this witless soul applied the same style endophenomenal-ly. undecided undecided

After i posted about the great chasm in intellect between you both, he tried to respond with a different style but fell way short.

Now he asks jeeringly, " what is deeper than Atlantis "

Can you please spare him another of your time, polishing his crude educational background and stockpile his vocabulary and knowledge vault? He has learned so much from you.

Can you please tell this JSS 2F dunderhead that Atlantis is an imaginary city submerged deep into the Atlantic ocean?

Don't worry about his tuition fee. I'll post a cheque for the troubles.
wink wink wink
what will lezz not do to score cheap points!

so lezz comes online the same time as postmann? i cannor laugh finish ah swear!

very typical of lezz to log in with the postmann account when i make mockery of his grammatical blunder...lezz i have told you time and again you argue foolishly without the tiniest brain might!

your english is very poor, you know nothing, "deeper than atlantis" the word "than" is used as a comparison between the two words and would only fit only if you regarded atlantis as deep ocean or water!

i will not even try to school you on english usage, you have proven to be worse than a public school drop out.....

mr "all of nairaland knows" the mumu who doesn't know what multitasking means! watch the idiot as he quotes yet again to properly make an astonishing fool of himself!

olodo

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Okoroawusa: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I don't know what you are talking about.

Historically Nigeria wasn't meant to be. It's creation was just to solve the problem of funds mobilization from the South to the North.

There is nothing on this Earth that can guarantee our sustainability. Let us just enjoy the moment. But peradventure you wake up tomorrow and Nigeria is no longer one, do not be surprised or dismayed. The best thing has just happened.
In your mind you r making sense abi?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2018
edimolu2:

what will lezz not do to score cheap points!

so lezz comes online the same time as postmann? i cannor laugh finish ah swear!

lezz i have told you time and again you argue foolishly without the tiniest brain might!

your english is very poor, you know nothing, "deeper than atlantis" the word "than" is used as a comparison between the two words and would only fit only if you regarded atlantis as deep ocean or water!

i will not even try to school you on english usage, you have proven to be worse than a public school drop out.....

mr "all of nairaland knows" the mumu who doesn't know what multitasking means!

olodo

I'll quote you this once. With highlight on the emboldened : I can't help being perplexed by your effrontery. If you know Atlantis is situated deep in the Atlantic Ocean, then the words "My next response to you will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis" would be comprehnsible to you.

But you measure life and education by your cognitive limitations. You easily forget you were in JSS 2f which was a pointer to your educational struggles.

Now consider these similar sentences.

" The kite flew higher than the Eiffel Tower"

"Slower than a snail"

Except a 21st century non compliant youth like you fails to understand what the Eiffel Tower is, you'd have trouble with grammatical comprehension.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2018
postmann:

I'll quote you this once. With highlight on the emboldened : I can't help being perplexed by your effrontery. If you know Atlantis is situated deep in the Atlantic Ocean, then the words "My next response to you will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis" would be comprehnsible to you.

But you measure life and education by your cognitive limitations. You easily forget you were in JSS 2f which was a pointer to your educational struggles.

Now consider these similar sentences.

" The kite flew higher than the Eiffel Tower"

"Slower than a snail"

Except a 21st century non compliant youth like you fails to understand what the Eiffel Tower is, you'd have trouble with grammatical comprehension.
jss2f dunce indeed! yet the jss2f dunce keeps you glued to this thread like a sozzled idiot that you are....

Your emotions keep giving you away lezz!

lezz made the blunder but postmann stays glued to this thread effortlessly trying to justify lezz's gibberish! it is just laughable to know that Postmann knows all the words lezz has used on me and is so dumb and fast to give screenshots!..lol...your try, sometimes i wish the thumbs up smiley existed on this forum!

lezz, you don't have to cry about quoting me for the last time, we both know you are an unbalanced and confused adult, one who lacks inner direction and does nothing but make an outright fool of himself!

*clears throat*
The one thing you hate more than your life's misfortunes is one correcting you verbally! it is no lie you have corrected my english time before, that is what differentiates us, you think you know all! but you are nothing but a public school drop out who got addicted to thesaurus to at least make people believe you actually passed through the four walls of a university! am not impressed!

you are a demented cow! baboon faced baboon, i do not know what else to do with you!.

your examples!

The kite flew higher than the Eiffel Tower"
"Slower than a snail"

Pray tell, the words you used in comparison! is the snail not slow? is the effel tower not tall? does this not reflect what i contrued earlier on? that the word "than" is use to make comparisons between words that come alike!

Now compare that with the word "Atlantis", is the Atlantis itself deep? The word "deep" connotes the water to which the Atlantis sank!

I am tired of this back and forth with a retârd as you, this was the same foolishness that steadily flowed behind you when you had an argument with blun.tboy(someone i follow)! yet he made you make an outright fool of yourself!

Bro assume you know less, think more and maybe just maybe...your life wouldn't end miserably!

Mr N power ambassador, using the chrisleyy account to like your very own post..lol..lezz your futile albeit subtle attempt at using shorthand to evade suspicion is the stupidest effort ever...you are past 40 yet you act so childishly! smh

oponu!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Enough of this ramblings, abeg...... one shouldn't use comprehension skills as a determinant of one's intellect, We all understand things differently.

Pls, desist from this unnecessary tantrums. Everytime on d internet shouldn't be a time for e-brawl between users.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018
edimolu2:

your emotions keep giving you away lezz! lezz made the blunder but postmann stays glued to this thread effortlessly trying to justify lezz's gibberish! lol

lezz, you don't have to cry about quoting me for the last time, we both know you are an unbalanced and confused idiot, one who lacks inner direction and does nothing but make an outright fool of himself!

*clears throat*
The one thing you hate more than your life's misfortunes is one correcting you verbally! it is no lie you have corrected my english time before, that is what differentiates us, you think you know all! but you are nothing but a public school drop out who got addicted to thesaurus to at least make people believe you actually passed through the four walls of a university! am not impressed!

you are a complete idiot!i do not know what else to do with you!

your examples!

"Slower than a snail"

pray tell, the words you used in comparison! is the snail not slow? is the effel tower not tall? does this not reflect what i contrued earlier on? that the word "than" is use to make comparisons between words that come alike!

Now compare that with the word "Atlantis", is the Atlantis itself deep? The word "deep" connotes the water to which the Atlantis sank!

i am tired of this back and forth with a retard as you, this was the same foolishness that steadily flowed behind you when you had an argument with blun.tboy(someone i follow)! yet he made you make an outright fool of yourself!

bro assume you know less, think more and maybe just maybe...your life wouldn't end miserably!

oponu!

You're really a first class dummy.

I guess you never heard expressions like "higher than an eagle" , "higher than the stars". Everyone knows the stars are situated up in the heavens, and the eagle is renowned for its great altitude.

"My next response to you will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis" falls under the figure of speech called a Hypocatastasis. The average joe already knows that the Atlantis is situated deep in the Atlantic Ocean.

I know free adult education is beyond the capacity of the Nigerian government, but i don't mind spreading the tentacles of my benevolence for your tuition. All you have to do is keep stalking my posts.

I won't dedicate any time to "postman is different from lezz.

I'll rather focus on what makes you a rather ill-exposed, left-behind dullard with a benighted education.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
postmann:

You're really a first class dummy.

I guess you never heard expeessions like "higher than an eagle" , "higher than the stars". Everyone knows the stars are situated up in the heavens, and the eagle is renowned for its great altitude.

"My next response to you will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis" falls under the figure of speech called a Hypocatastasis. The average joe already knows that the Atlantis is situated deep in the Atlantic Ocean.

I know free adult education is beyond the capacity of the Nigerian government, but i don't mind spreading the tentacles of my benevolence for tuition. All you have to do is keep stalking my posts.

I won't dedicate any time to "postman is different from lezz.

I'll rather focus on what makes you a rather ill-exposed, left-behind dullard with a benighted education.
Awuzu bi llahi...okay! e don do..choi...olodo

"i will quote you this once"....lezzGoat those were your very own words! simply put!

Just like your Hot-_whorish mother who couldn't satisfy her quest for diicks! now you bear such semblance with her! that is pitiful!

i have given up trying to school you, your mental strength has been terribly flawed ,you have no potentials for intellectualism, you are just a thesaurus obsessed global retard! you should invest more energy in trying to seek knowledge than stupidly defending your obvious-deficiencies!

That being said, let's focus more on why you remain a scatterbrained baboon, why you have chosen to be attracted to teenagers? why you revolve around failure like it specifically defines you?

I dare you to either engage or deny being postmann on FP, i will fûck you harder than those drunks did that filthy creature you call mother before her pathetic and untimely death!

it is quite apparent you are very shameless without retentive memory, why do you keep quoting yourself? you must have forgotten how i brutally murdered and shamed you on this thread..hahahahahaha!

https://www.nairaland.com/4339431/cattle-colony-kogi-hands-over/10#65023501

You should spend a good chunk of your adulthood on things that hold water! for instance getting married, or taking yourself to the rehab center to cure you off your pedophilic ability!

dunderhead!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
chrisley come drop one or two words na, you shouldn't just go lakathat!

THE SHORTHAND LORD, you have a good command of english, but why have you chosen shorthand if not trying to evade suspicion?..lol

you have switched monikers repeatedly just to grace your hogwash with likes, am just surprised and disturbed a 40 year old would be so in love with "likes" like it defines his existence!

lezz you are a jobless "troglodyte" ah swear... now claim the word again as yours!

ode
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Shroud: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
edimolu2:

shut tha Bleep up! dude are you crazy? i thought you quoted yourself not to reply my mentions anymore since i happen to be a lowlife,but you just replied the lowlife , dude you are such a repulsive-hypocrite, see how your weak intellect keeps betraying you, am sure my words hit you deader than a cold body!

so MR LEZZ stop trying too hard to prove a non-existent point, what is with the familiarity? i have challenged you too much, you now foolishly think i have had several accounts before this account, keep deceiving yourself! this is what happens when you got nothing on your opponent!

Do you need me to remind you how our paths crossed? have you fast forgotten? or your brain has been polluted with sawdust? , you are mentally weak ah swear...you would pass for a clownish-morôn!

you are putting too much effort lezzgoat, we are aware of what transpired offline, after you bribed and begged her pitifully to help cover your shame, you are really a gobshite idioot suffering from dementia! what a pedophile you are, you should be kept among baboons or locked up in a cage and the key forever thrown in the sea!

i knew you would deny it, the mumu be trying to evade the truth as it happened, you are a bastardized adult, a 40 year old leaving his comfort zone to embark on a 9 hour journey, you must really be sex starved! who would blame you?,i feel your pain, being unmarried at that age must be killing you inside, knowing fully well your mates are basking in better fortunes!

Do you even proof-read your ill-articulated hogwash before hitting the submit button? olodo, what does deeper than atlantis mean? God! you would just put aggressive words together without proper thoughts!

pathetic soul, 1000 naira recharge card begger, shameless faggôt.....

lol!..ode...lazy baboon

angry written words with generic insults. More of the same. Edimolu is not capable of springing words together. All right. Something you said caught my attention so I will educate you like I always do.

You asked what deeper than Atlantis mean?

Atlantis is a mythical country that disappeared into the depths of the Atlantic ocean according to myth.

Boy when I say my next response will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis, it's a metaphor delineating the depths your depression will be.

When last did you read anything outside Nairaland.

This is why I'm embarrassed bantering with you. Your education is just a reflection of your parents'priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by chrisley(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
edimolu2:

jss2f dunce indeed! yet the jss2f dunce keeps you glued to this thread like a sozzled idiot that you are....

Your emotions keep giving you away lezz!

lezz made the blunder but postmann stays glued to this thread effortlessly trying to justify lezz's gibberish! it is just laughable to know that Postmann knows all the words lezz has used on me and is so dumb and fast to give screenshots!..lol...your try, sometimes i wish the thumbs up smiley existed on this forum!

lezz, you don't have to cry about quoting me for the last time, we both know you are an unbalanced and confused adult, one who lacks inner direction and does nothing but make an outright fool of himself!

*clears throat*

you are a demented cow! baboon faced baboon, i do not know what else to do with you!.

your examples!

"Slower than a snail"

Pray tell, the words you used in comparison! is the snail not slow? is the effel tower not tall? does this not reflect what i contrued earlier on? that the word "than" is use to make comparisons between words that come alike!

I am tired of this back and forth with a retârd as you, this was the same foolishness that steadily flowed behind you when you had an argument with blun.tboy(someone i follow)! yet he made you make an outright fool of yourself!

Bro assume you know less, think more and maybe just maybe...your life wouldn't end miserably!

Mr N power ambassador, using the chrisleyy account to like your very own post..lol..lezz your futile albeit subtle attempt at using shorthand to evade suspicion is the stupidest effort ever...you are past 40 yet you act so childishly! smh

oponu!

You have always asserted that lezz is postmann and now lezz is Chrisley?

You are such a clown Edimolu.. pls let go of such preconceived notion and stop peddling falsehood

The incessant punches lezz has slugged on your brain and batterd your esteem has made you have impaired reasoning.. calling everyone that torments you lezz

Since you are so mentally unhinged not diffrentaite between lezz and postMann I can be of help.. hang on and be my guest for a benevolent tutelage

*Lezz stays in delta while postmann resides in lagos
*lezz easily hurls parental disses but postmann hardly does grin
*lezz is a savage diss improvisor while postmann garnish it with poetry
*lezz uses Mercedes E-class while postmann uses camry but Edimolu2 is still strugglin with a petty chemist shop
*Lezz is an uninhibitted casanova while postmann is a bit reserved
*lezz is so lethal while postmann leaves you unconscious

If you still haven't noticed all these differences in their style of writing then i feel so sorry for your sanity

And pls I am not lezz/shroud .. Am just a fan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Shroud:
angry written words with generic insults. More of the same. Edimolu is not capable of springing words together. All right. Something you said caught my attention so I will educate you like I always do.

You asked what deeper than Atlantis mean?

Atlantis is a mythical country that disappeared into the depths of the Atlantic ocean according to myth.

Boy when I say my next response will take your depression level deeper than Atlantis, it's a metaphor delineating the depths your depression will be.

When last did you read anything outside Nairaland.

This is why I'm embarrassed bantering with you. Your education is just a reflection of your parents'priorities.
niccur! shut the Bleep up!

coming from the dude who is so versed yet oblivious of what multitasking means, This is as laughable as it gets, a public school dropout wants to school me! it is as possible as filling a basket with your filthy mother's pungent urine!

Grasses are green! the sky is blue, niccur stop dwelling on the obvious, it makes you appear super-dumb..perhaps you misconstrued that the context to which i asked the question doesn't mean i do not know what atlantis means, i was more concerned with how wrongly you included it in your gibberish,which was why i effortlessly pointed out your mistake, but why won't such basic reasoning elude you? lol

For your mind you have schooled me in what Atlantis means yes? hahahahaha..you be EM U EM U!

@ thanks...you spoke my mind! Now you know how i feel when you don't improvise and craft your words well, all you bore me with is some cheeky recycled verbiages!

so long dunce!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
chrisley:

U hav always asserted dat lezz is postmann and now lezz is Chrisley?

U are such a clown Edimolu.. pls let go of such preconceived notion and stop peddling falsehood

De incessant punches lezz has slugged on ur batterd esteem have made u have impaired reasoning.. calling everyone dat torments u lezz

Since are so mentally unhinged not diffrentaite btw lezz n postMann I can be of help.. hang on n be my guest for a benevolent tutelage

*Lezz stays in delta while postmann resides in lagos
*lezz insults ur whole family but postmann doesnt grin
*lezz is a savage diss improvisor while postmann garnish it wit poetry
*lezz use Mercedes E-class while postmann uses camry but Edimolu2 is still strugglin wit a petty chemist shop
*Lezz is an uninhibitted casanova while postmann is a bit reserved
*lezz is so lethal while postmann leaves you unconscious

Edimolu If you still haven't noticed all these differences in their style of writing then i feel so sorry for your sanity

And pls I am not lezz.. Am just a fan
hahahahahha, see as the mumu take shoot himself for leg! Only lezz tries to explain vividly why postmann is not lezz and why chrisley is not lezz or postmann, tell me that moniker that tries that, lezz na only you carry your matter for head just to evade suspicion!

you are very poor at being hardcore, you have specifically gone mentally soft!

you are not lezz shey and it took you almost 500 words to explain that, you talk way to much in trying to vindicate yourself!

i deliberately ignored you time past cos i had no business with who the Bleep you are, now that's changed!

lets start dumbo!

you mean to say chrisley is your first account? lezz aren't you just a sozzled-idiot?

oh yes! you are a fan indeed!

lezz drives an e-class, postmann drives a buggatii? who ask you? olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.