Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (39614 Views)

Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / BBNaija: Jon Ogah On Why Nina Will Win The 45 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2018
This country is going to hell. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by laffwitmi: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2018
I tell you, i stopped watching the show since he was evicted but i want Miracle to win it now
scholes0:
But How come Tedda A is out?

How did it happen? lol

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by dollyptosh(m): 4:43am On Apr 04, 2018
opius:
I hope Teddy is aware of this. cool cool
And That's true oo. People can be dubious

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 04, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Once the nigga blow....na the same fans hin go begin they curve anyhow...

Just wait and see...

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by dollyptosh(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Actually this is retarded beyond retarded.

There are a lot of programs you can put money in for charity feed orphans, feed inner city kids, raise money for people's medical issues, help the poor, pay fees of those who can't afford yet these people are giving their money out to a celebrity not because he is ill but because he went for a show and didn't win the prize.

This is the highest form of silliness I have seen in a long while
It's unreal cheesy. Wow
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Teespice(f): 4:57am On Apr 04, 2018
all these fans contributing money should have voted instead. I am certain he would not have been evicted if he was voted for massively.

on a flip side, I wonder why Nigerians are carrying this show on their heads like gala.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:57am On Apr 04, 2018
After all the love showed to Efe, once the guy win the show, become famous, the first thing he did is unfriending all his fans on social media. Will our youths ever learn? undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by spyglaxx: 5:07am On Apr 04, 2018
This is why Africa will always remain poor and backward.superfluity of nothingness, backward spiral emptiness. The is [color=#990000][/color] proof that the black man is mentally handicapped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 04, 2018
When will Nigerian youths have sense. Who did we offend?

5 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by agarawu23(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

There are a lot of programs you can put money in for charity feed orphans, feed inner city kids, raise money for people's medical issues, help the poor, pay fees of those who can't afford yet these people are giving their money out to a celebrity not because he is ill but because he went for a show and didn't win the prize.

STUPID SHOW.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by prechbills1(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2018
why are some people. angry about this news.. your enemies are indeed very few until they see you moving to "higher" feets.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by aragon4realz(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

people do what makes them happy bro,including you

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by adecz: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2018
undecided undecided

They live him so much....

How come they didn't vote for him to remain?? grin grin
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Justnora:
This bbnaija is the most mumu thing that has happened in Nigeria and later we blame buhari

My thoughts exactly...
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by martineverest(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2018
oh Nigeria youth!....y are u all this clueless and visionless

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2018
God, na who we offend eh... wen come do Nigeria ds tin

7 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Malawian(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Maybe the donation is for constructing more toilets in South waist.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by AngelicBeing: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
wurabecca:
Donate the money for Donald Duke pr Fela Durptoye

It's certified...Nigerian Youths are dumb

Especially from this side...No wonder the northern guys are Taking over.

Fela Durotaiye is not qualified to be president.
Wtf the guy is a glorified MC. You people pushing him onto the national stage should try him out as a LG chairman first.

/end of rant/

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Engraced2020: 5:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerians can be stupid in several ways gan

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by docjuli(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Esseite:
Irony of life...

For real? shocked
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by olulumarine: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Nairaland is this one news mtchew...This guy's head was found in a four-way junction early morning on Monday 2nd april.the junction linking to uzere,oleh,emede and a street in Oleh isoko south local government area.some believe it's a ritual act,some said it's a conflict warning,others said it could be herdsmen act.the body of the individual was not found neither was he identified.This is how safe we are in a nation called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:01am On Apr 04, 2018
I rather use the money play bet 9ja... imaging how much I go get if I play 10 draws with better Odd... BBN my ass
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by megabyte2(f): 6:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Stupid people what value has the guy added to their lives. People that really needs the money they won't give them

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by macminista(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

This is the highest form of silliness I have seen in a longwhile
I taya oh! Pls they should use the money to buy SENSE!!

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Navalsadiq(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2018
wurabecca:
Donate the money for Donald Duke pr Fela Durptoye

It's certified...Nigerian Youths are dumb

Especially from this side...No wonder the northern guys are Taking over.
yes now the southerners are easily and cheaply influenced by the media.why am strategizing for ariku to come in they are busy Trowing all their time and energy on what's the name of that show again big brozer naija
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Dheartless: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

grin

na em luck ...let him be and face your own troubles .

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by franceezfresh: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2018
If they tell you people to donate for someone who needs urgent surgery no one would be found.stupid show

5 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Dheartless: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2018
one mod has said his mind...and has deleted so many other comments against his opinion and he thinks he is better than the people he called silly.

SHM

I have not even watched this show for once but the hypocrisy of this particular mod on front page is dangerous and childish.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by chronique(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2018
The I.Q of a good number of people who follow this big brother Naija, is just so low. Teddy A's fans,are contributing 5,000 each to give him the 45m he didn't win. Imagine if these people contribute that amount of money to invest in a business that would yield good returns on their investment, and also create employment? What about the sick,poor and downtrodden in the society who needs financial assistance? Naah,they'd rather give the money to a nigga who was fvcking on life TV and giving them entertainment. That's how shallow their brains are. Nigerian youths and misplaced priorities and you wonder why the country feels useless... We just don't have leadership crisis but followership crisis. This is a bad time to be a youth. I wish I came in an era where the youths were serious and had sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by OKorowanta: 6:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Ghnaija:
If he as a lot of fans like this, y was he evicted

Bicos in Africa votes don't count.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by OKorowanta: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Dheartless:

grin

na em luck ...let him be and face your own troubles .

God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Slays In A Lovely Gown / Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) / Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.