Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (59545 Views)

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Amagite2: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to recount her experience at Quilox club, Lagos.

According to her, people without iPhones and cars were not allowed entrance.

Read her story below…

"So, for the first time I went to Club quilox yesterday. I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears

The bouncers almost bounced me out because I don’t use an IPhone ��
My friend come dey gist me say, any lady that doesn’t have an iPhone (I think from 6s) can’t enter the club.

Guys must flash their car keys before they can be allowed in. And not anyhow car o � If you carry Camry, you can’t park where G-wagon gangs parked. Oga oto laye yin

I just dey look like Lookman �� Like level pass level o.

I must be rich.

Well, my friend sha borrowed me her IPhone 8, I take am shako pose � She used her other phone (Samsung) enter

I sha manage enter. When I come enter finish I almost cried

So we sha entered, get ourselves seated. Then time to order. Guys!!!!! Table water is 3k. Table water Wazo!!!!

Since I wasn’t the one paying I shall kept my mouth shut…. Because that 3k fit buy 5 packs of Table water. ��

See I can’t continue this thread….. What I know is that money is good. ���
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/twitter-user-recounts-her-experience-at-a-lagos-club.html

5 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Solidkay(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
Vanity upon vanity

Instead of wasting that kinda money, why not use it to feed the beggars on the highway.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
angry

One of the reasons,these girls will take any preeek to buy things to show off.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by agohmamuda(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Lies

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Skyfornia(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Noisemaker...na by force!?

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

Instead of wasting that kinda money, why not use it to feed the beggars on the highway.

How many beggars have you fed?

238 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Jethrolite(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Not for beggars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Iamkuttie(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2018

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ...

470 Likes 50 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by IAmSkinny: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Imagine the how this silly girl is idolizing money anyhow and you wonder why people are doing nasty things for money lately.

These days, trashy posts like this make FP effortlessly. I have a couple of educative and technological inclined posts here (https://www.nairaland.com/4421374/sensor-size-full-frame-vs) and the mods have refused to push it to front page. But seeing useless post like this hit FP?...... SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by naptu2: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by three: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
What happened to her iPhone?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by mantosa(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Table water is 5k on weekends at Quilox. Weekdays 3k.

Shina Peller is freaking cashing out!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Meeloreh(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Everything get levels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by nitt: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2018
That's y u can never see the kinds of zuckerberg or oprah doing such stupid tinzzz

Na insecure pipl and those battling complex full dere

Iphone ko x wagon ni

Mtcheeu!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by QuietHammer(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2018
See what Buhari caused
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by lordpherow98(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Totoe don suffer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2018
If you no get money hide ya face.

Dem don't kuku tell una before

4 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerians are really a dull lot. Always drawing the wrong conclusions. There lesson to be learned here is not "I must be rich" but, "God please deliver me from foolishness"

Sina Peller will make me buy water for 3k ? I will like to see the jazz he uses !

While youth abroad are discovering, inventing, advancing, the ones here take delight in drinking expensive water and buying overpriced phones.

Let me say it here straight up : If you use an iPhone (bought it, borrowed it, stole it, I don't care) and you earn less than 400k a month or you don't own your own land and house: THERE. IS. SOMETHING. WRONG. WITH. YOU.
The iPhone is not for the African market dumbo.

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by maxiquadrian(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by kenodrill: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Natural....but Human separation of the men from the boys.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Yommiefish(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Ok
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
simijimi:
How many beggars have you fed?

Abi o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Do you know what a lot would give to have the sense they have now?

But that is life... Age is wisdom

"You see some old matured looking men with their bottle water and cramberry looking at you waste your resources and you would think you are shutting down the club, not knowing they only look at your stupidity"

The celebrities earn free drinks to just show up

17 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by BlogDevelopers(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
wink
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Engraced2020: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Lolz the first time I entered that club in company of one Yahoo boy mehn I understood that recession doesnt affect some people. But the truth is that even if I make all the money in the world I cant purchase such..Dont say poverty mentality but I guess I hate exploitation and my upbringing...

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Ajeborhustler1: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:
Gush.

Govt should do something about this killers na.

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ...
you haven't made sense

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by HeyCorleone(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
This one is using Style to advertise herself that she's a low class hoe and is looking for someone to come love-vendor her up. Lol. That is why someone like Linda Ikeji is really celebrated. What she's done is not extraordinary but because she's only one of few females who'd really use her head to work, and not just rely on what comes from the use of your body.

7 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by crismark(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
unnecessary..
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] If ordinary bottled water is 3k i wonder how much they will sell a bottle of Heineken.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by yesloaded: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
hahaha, money is good
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by ollah2: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Lol. Lies from the pit of hell.

The Twitter user that her iPhone X is "sharking" should thank Samsung for making the beautiful screen and Sony for the camera.

It's what Samsung users have been enjoying for years.

5 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2018
More reasons you have to start considering using one of your loved ones for money rituals so you can be instantly rich.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.