Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (59530 Views)

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by BCISLTD: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2018
angry bloody liar....
naptu2:
Same person that said she has an iphone and used it to take pictures of "clean Lagos".
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by EMMAHOT: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2018
undecided your PROBLEM, your BUSINESS ₹
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by mynaijadj(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Clean Music, Clear Sound, Competent DJ. We offer you the 3cs of a successful event.Check signature below and call to book us for your parties, retreats, seminars, shows and more.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2018
You were at Quilox looking for clients... Hope you succeed. sad sad sad sad sad

Olosho say na business, who dey check whether e pure (Falz, 2017)

4 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Seun360(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2018
That dirty n overrated night club close to Mobil House at VI.

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Stallion93(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Stupid BS. Even America that Owns the Iphone don't make such restrictions on her Citizens whether in club or anywhere....,This is Poverty mentality, Black man's Foolishness. Even if i Become Filthy rich I won't stay back in this Massive Shithole to deceive myself in Quilox or Poolox

7 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Offpoint: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by mhisbliss(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2018
grinAnd she had "one iphoneX she used to snap clean lagos" anything to trend
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
three:
What happened to her iPhone?

Na how she take snap these shots dey bother me
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by falconey(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
lordpherow98:
Totoe don suffer grin
lwkm hahhahahhahaha
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by SmartyPants(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ...

Young man be very kiaful angry
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Engraced2020: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
three:
What happened to her iPhone?
Lolz these girls are liars...if you follow instagram you will do blood money
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

Instead of wasting that kinda money, why not use it to feed the beggars on the highway.

ode.. have u done that yourself... broke fool
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by dotcomnamename: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Ajeborhustler1:
you haven't made sense

You took that from me. Very senseless post. grin
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

Instead of wasting that kinda money, why not use it to feed the beggars on the highway.

they worked for the money, let your beggar friends work for theirs too
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by AK481(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2018
mantosa:
Table water is 5k on weekends at Quilox. Weekdays 3k.

Shina Peller is freaking cashing out!
The funny thing is that after audit, he might be running at a loss.

Club biz funny eh

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

Story, how many beggars have you feed?

I dislike it when people say vanity upon vanity, guy you come life come suffer?

See pastor Adeboye can't try that rubbish, telling me vanity upon vanity. I'll tell him to go and sit down.

The fact that jesus came to die for us and was seeing mostly with the poor doesn't mean his father (God) is poor.

He even said, in my father's house there are many mansion there, I still remember how pastors will be saying heaven is filled with gold, I mean why can't they same the same thing? Since heaven if filled with all the best things in life?

Mehn, if u have the money enjoy your life and do good. That's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Marvin10(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2018
You don't feed beggars point of correction, you should rather equip them with skill acquisition so they can find themselves out of the street. People who feed or give beggars money are part of Nigeria's problem as these beggars will now see begging as a means of livelyhood. Infact many of them are now too spoilt to even go and huzzle like you and I as they see begging as a faster way of making money.

4 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by onyxo76(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Must one go such a club? when i can hang out and eat a good meal of grilled fish and potato chips at a joint in Surulere for such an amount.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Ignyte(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by symbianDON(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2018
I bet you...seriously minded wealthy people don't spend their monies carelessly! how can you buy table water N3,000?? for what na? it's not poverty mentality, it's foolishness. how many of the world's richest flaunt iPhones and G-wagons?

6 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by naptu2: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Ignyte:

The IPhone thing was a trend when they were bashing Ambode for Clean Lagos. Every influencer tweeted it. Follow twitter trends bros

You are simply repeating my point. Both sets of tweets are lies that she told in order to trend.
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Cockyguy11: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

Walahi you no well
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by miqos02(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Euouae:
More reasons you have to start considering using one of your loved ones for money rituals so you can be instantly rich.

like Jeff bezos and bill Gates did abi?
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by nairavsdollars(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Thats Ambode's club
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by ibietela2(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Solidkay:
Vanity upon vanity

What have you done for the beggars
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Barfibassey(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

. U no well
*Few minutes Later...*

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by naptu2: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2018
People actually think that what she tweeted is true!!!

They are all lies! She is notorious for tweeting lies in order to trend.

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

lmao,kuku kee me.........
Re: "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts by columbus007(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Yes its club kill us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.