Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (54318 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by exlinkleads(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
See C. Ronaldo's Goal Against Juve Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever In Champions League - Video

Spanish giants and defending champions Real Madrid installed one leg in the semi final of the Uefa Champions League last night as they humiliated Juventus in their home with stoning 3 goal defeat. Zidane's boys are definitely a club to beat.

But the shocker yesterday wasn't the manner Madrid humiliated their counterpart rather the second goal of the match scored by none other than Cristiano Ronaldo himself. According to reports, they goal has been poised to win the best goal ever, since the inception of Champions League, knocking out Zinedine Zidane's goal against Bayern Munich during his his days as a player.

Even by CR7's own standards, this was obscene from his standpoint. The great Portuguese stunned the Juventus Stadium into silence on Tuesday night as he scored an overhead kick with wonderful power, grace and daring. The Real Madrid man had already opened the scoring after three minutes with a neat finish, but the experienced Italian side rallied well to have the better of the first half.

The highlights below (emphasis on the second goal)...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/see-c-ronaldos-goal-against-juve-poised.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0_Te6k3VRQ

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Treasure17(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2018
This guy is unequivocally the best. Continue to shine with your ororo. Your response to yesterday's applauds by the juve fans is enough for your critics who are of the opinion that you are arrogant in nature.

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
he is hardworking and skilled.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by nelsonebby(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Very good goal.

Messi is the reason I don’t rate this guy much.

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by donstan18: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Christiano Ronaldo is the best goal scorer in the world.

If your team haven't tasted the wrath of this guy just like Bayern, At Madrid, Juventus and Psg. Just know that something great and dangerous awaits you in Uefa Champions league of Ronaldo

They said Ronaldo can only tap the ball inside the net, but barca fans saw the bicycle kick and said it was a mistake, that he was falling down when he mistakenly scored the goal.... Some of them even said the goal was photoshopped cheesy

Messi fans seeing that goal was like...

263 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by lexyman(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Ronaldo is a cheat grin grin grin grin even Messi can confirm this

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Narldon: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by paymentvoucher: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
LONG LIVE KING LIONEL MESSI

As soon as Messi set foot on the pitch everyone get a new belief that they can turn it around, messi brings out the better of everyone on the pitch as he come on, that's what makes a game with Messi involved so interesting to watch

He saw, he came, he conquered!� that’s MESSI�

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by cana882(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Zidane Vs Bayern leverkusen is still the greatest

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Troublemaker007(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
nelsonebby:
Very good goal.

Even Messi on seeing the bicycle kick reacted like this....

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Engraced2020: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Madridiots should calm down. Whats the biggie about the goal? Crouch, Ibra, Berbatov have done it in time past. So they should chil jare

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Godsent4life: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
I offer the best rate for your iTunes card.. I buy amazon with Reciept.. at best rate ever
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Odunharry(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Ororo for life..
There are still goals I will take before this one

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Badgers14: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
No doubt a wonderful goal but what amazes me is how football has turned to a 2 man show; Messi and Ronaldo.. Not that they are not wonderful players oooo but it seems the media is highlighting them too much.

Before now, we used to be spoiled for choices but now it's either Ronaldo camp or Messi camp. sad

By the way, I liked Rooneys overhead kick against Mancity better than this and Zlatans goal against England and his first goal for LA Galaxy are both ahead of Ronaldos overhead kick.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
People need to start believing that Christiano Ronaldo is the Messiah they were expecting.

He is just spreading his own gospel with football

14 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by swagdopey: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Where messi fans dey
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by spactacus(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
U can close the thread after watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLX0IdEK96o

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by TissuePaper: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
cool Ororo is beta by far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Hidentity(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
A wonderful goal, but not the best ever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nairalanddist: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
smiley Media and yeye hype. When Ibrahimovic scored a bicycle kick from 32 yards from an impossible angle against England the hype was not as this normal overhead kick Ronaldo did in box 18. Madrid and ronaldo fans acting like Ronaldo just invented bicycle kick yesterday. Something that has been scored several times in football is now spectacular just because its from Ronaldo. Had Mohammed salah scored such goal, the hype won't reach this level. Fvcktards

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Biggaboi(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Waiting for Messi's fans to start their bad belle again.
I'm not a fan of CR7 or Messi. I jus love the beautiful game and have to give kudos to who's deserving of it!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by DONSMITH123(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
lexyman:
Ronaldo is a cheat grin grin grin grin even Messi can confirm this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Seun360(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Good bicycle kick strike but not as good as Andy Cole's bicycle kick goal against Marseille back in 99/2000 season.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
the best goal ever like say na only am first do sciscors kick.. abeg make we hear word jor

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by gurunlocker: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol... Best goal ever? I guess he is the first person to score overhead kick goal....

You guys forgot shaqiri goal at the World Cup 2014?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
paymentvoucher:
LONG LIVE LIONEL MESSI

Messi`s height can not even make him reach that ball if in same position

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Kennydoc(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
nelsonebby:
Very good goal.

Same here. Sometimes, I try to like him but my preference for Messi remains a stumbling block.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by bedspread: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2018
paymentvoucher:
LONG LIVE LION EL MESSI RONALDO

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.