Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Evil Dreams You Ignore Will Germinate. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Dreams You Ignore Will Germinate. (240 Views)

7 Killer Dreams You Must Avoid / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / The Evil Dreams You Ignore Will Germinate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Dreams You Ignore Will Germinate. by Revadebola: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2018
THE EVIL DREAMS YOU IGNORE WILL GERMINATE.

A woman based in South Africa narrated her dreams to me. When she was very young, she had a dream of being handed over in marriage to a man. (That is a spiritual marriage and husband).
The marriage ceremony was very colourful. Her husband in the dream told her, she was his 12th wife. And told her, she can't leave him.
Then she entered the next stage of her dreams : dreams of getting pregnant and delivering babies.
Then she will dream of seeing herself by the riverside, swimming in the rivers with fishes.
She never knew the spiritual gravity of those dreams. She is 54 years old now. She has never been married nor does she have a child. She experiences a lot of set backs in her work.
She got my phone number online. I agreed to minister to her.
I knew the power of the Holy Spirit will manifest greatly, so I told her to get someone else to be with her, while I ministered to her.
As I ministered deliverance to her through the phone: the demons were screaming, shouting and saying, she is their property. But as I commanded them to leave her. They screamed loudly as they left her.
She told me, she fell under the power of God.
The power of the Holy Spirit is awesome, from Nigeria to South Africa, she got delivered from over 30 years bondage to a spiritual husband.
Don't allow that evil dream germinate, call for prayers now.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every plant that God has not planted in my life.
2. Every manipulation of evil dreams in my life, be uprooted.
3. Holy Spirit destroy every effects of evil dreams from my life.
4. Lord cover me with the blood of Jesus.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

The Elephant’s Rope / A Must-read Drama: Devil The Satan Parts 1&2 / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.