Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone (1265 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by magxiblog: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Most of us (especially we Nigerians) would testify to This fact.

Daddy bought a new phone for you, and you did Not sleep all night because you were busy pressing it.

When you will get sence is when he now collects it from you because you are now getting too distracted.

Have you ever gotten a new phone and you start acting like a child that just got a new toy?

Well, that's how I feel right now.

I just bought an infinix hot note. After a year (1year) of managing my Nokia asha 501.

Could you believe it is currently 4:23am while I'm still holding the
phone and finally decided to put this day into writing?

I've not even taught of eating since yesterday, talk less of sleeping for tomorrows work.

Lord have mercy!

I now wonder how it would be like if it was an iphoneX I bought. I probably won't even go to work or leave my bed at all till a month when I've gotten used to the phone.

Mhennn...

Phones this days have spirit oo.

This is the funniest part:

Could you even believe that this is the first post in this blog, because I had to create it as soon as I got the phone and decided to put it to writing?

I will never forget this day!

Its not that the infinix hot 4 is that awesome judging from the current trend now, but from asha to android, it really calls for celebration.

Below are some of the key features of the infinix hot note:

If you're looking for a nice, simple, and long lasting android, infinix hot note it is.

You can get yours on Jumia Now for N15000

Meanwhile, let me continue my phone childish ness jorr...

Source: https:///MNHWmU

Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by drfun(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2018
True talk, it can be exciting at first until you begin to use it, then you realize it doesn't function the way you expected it.
Source: Mobile phone for student

1 Like

Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by ryfoz(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Enjoy your new device op. You deserve it. Truth be told I can't picture what not having an android for a week or a month will do to me now at this stage, yea I'm that addicted (but in a good way)
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by ryfoz(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
magxiblog:

Meanwhile, let me continue my phone childish ness jorr...

Source: https:///MNHWmU

If you are interested in joining a WhatsApp group chat on tech gist...drop your number. My group is looking for people like you

Don't worry, you won't be getting unnecessary msgs...only relevant post
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by united442(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
have been using mine since one year now..its a very strong phone w ugh long lasting battery.
though, mine is version 5.1lollipop..
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by united442(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
ryfoz:

If you are interested in joining a WhatsApp group chat on tech gist...drop your number. My group is looking for people like you

Don't worry, you won't be getting unnecessary msgs...only relevant post

Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by henry007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yeah and write long long reviews about it using.

My throwback review on Blackberry Z3 grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1873573/blackberry-z3-review
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by HeyCorleone(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
henry007:
Yeah and write long long reviews about it using.

My throwback review on Blackberry Z3 grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1873573/blackberry-z3-review

Lmao. A bit of nostalgia hit me as I checked your thread. Then I remembered boys in my secondary school back then who used to intimidate us with Bold 2, Storm and Touch.
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by magxiblog: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
united442:
have been using mine since one year now..its a very strong phone w ugh long lasting battery.
though, mine is version 5.1lollipop..
me too
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by koskilala: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
I understand that kind of super excitement.
That's exactly how I felt with my tecno camon CM
Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by PureMe01: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
koskilala:
I understand that kind of super excitement.
That's exactly how I felt with my tecno camon CM
must u go about forcing ur tecno on people in d name of marketing.d lad was expressing his curiosity over d fone he acquired,here u are maketing scrap

1 Like

Re: That Attitude YOU Get When You Buy A New Phone by oxygenlove(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
PureMe01:
must u go about forcing ur tecno on people in d name of marketing.d lad was expressing his curiosity over d fone he acquired,here u are maketing scrap
And U Cnt See The Op Is Making Use Of "Market Strategy", Am Sure His Either Using An Iphone Or Samsung. So, Leave Dz Boy Mak Him Flex Him Tecno

(1) (Reply)

COME IN; Help A Brother Decide / Samsung S8+ Duos 64gb For Sale / 9mobile 1GB Plan For 200naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.