Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

'that's Never Happened To Me Before' – Ronaldo Thanks Juventus Fans For Ovation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'that's Never Happened To Me Before' – Ronaldo Thanks Juventus Fans For Ovation (615 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'that's Never Happened To Me Before' – Ronaldo Thanks Juventus Fans For Ovation by oluwafemme129(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2018
The Ballon d'Or winner has said that the experience of Tuesday's game was "amazing" after he scored a memorable double in Turin

Cristiano Ronaldo thanked Juventus supporters for applauding his stunning overhead goal in Real Madrid's 3-0 victory in the Champions League.

Two-time reigning champions Madrid put one foot in the semi-finals thanks to Ronaldo, who scored twice in a memorable first-leg performance against 10-man Juve on Tuesday.

Having opened the scoring inside three minutes, Ronaldo was at it again with an unforgettable bicycle kick in the second half as the five-time Ballon d'Or winner earned a standing ovation in Turin.

Re: 'that's Never Happened To Me Before' – Ronaldo Thanks Juventus Fans For Ovation by Kingpee2(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Even if I was. Juve fan,your goal is just more than a goal..Who wouldn’t clap to such goal..

2 Likes

Re: 'that's Never Happened To Me Before' – Ronaldo Thanks Juventus Fans For Ovation by ennon92(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2018
*Stay Humble, Don't Loose Your Humility (The Ronaldo Story Against Juventus)*

Last night's UEFA Champions League match between my club Real Madrid and Juventus was indeed a match of a lifetime, a match that even after watching it yesterday you need to download the highlights to your gadgets, cos the match was packed with a lots of moral lessons and football skills.

Now to the moral lessons part, did you know after C. Ronaldo scored the opportunity goal at 3 mins in the beginning of the game, the fans of Juventus booed him for jubilating over a lucky goal, though he was there and he made good use of the chances and I am still amazed why would they still go ahead to boo him.

And in the 64th mins of the second half C. Ronaldo didn't give up, he kept the ball still and gave in his best, by scoring what I call a world class goal. That's is making everyone wondering "who is Ronaldo, a human or a beast?"

It didn't just go down that way, the same people that booed him when he scored the first goal, were still the same people clapping hands for him after he scored that wondergoal.

To crown it all up, Ronaldo moved to the Juventus fans that booed him and thanked them and gave them a thumbs up.

*MORAL LESSON:* No matter the situation you are facing never give up, and stay cool and keep up the struggle. And if eventually you made it, don't ever disrespect or disregard your oppressors. But instead thank them, for getting you that far.

3 Likes

Re: 'that's Never Happened To Me Before' – Ronaldo Thanks Juventus Fans For Ovation by Remijuice: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Bet9ja mobile keep showing black blank page since morning

any solution

(1) (Reply)

FA Cup Clash. / Here It Is If You Missed STREET TALK On The Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final / Kelechi Iheanacho Honoured To Represent Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.