Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine (15214 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by ipafricaStaff(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2018
No More Free Show umeh valentine

The intense campaigns against domestic violence, rape, sexual harassment, and inequity in the social backgrounds all too often depend on an image of women as weak and victimized.

Just days ago, Enugu’s very own “n'abania” coroner, 2niteflavour decided to host an unconstrained all night event, to give back much love to his people at 042, just to merry the short Easter celebration but it quite did not turn out as merry rather messy as most did not expect as amount of girls that were sexually harassed and raped at the Concert was heavy’.. The malevolent ill acts that took place in the night seemed improbable to accept but it all took place right at our own very eye, in the presence of an Executive Governor and other top dignitaries sitting. The manifolds of rape cases recorded against Ladies is something worth intense legal investigation by the state government. However there has been numerous reactions coming lately concerning this particular issue, many have called to end all free shows, while others have specifically pointed out at the level of indecency among young girls, which many claim to be the guiding factor why many men are sexually being enticed to them.

Whatever the case or cause might actually be, the most important thing is to sternly label “rape” what it is in all moral sense and ramifications in the society. Rape is a crime which stigmatizes the emotions, a crime of insult, oppression and revenge that needs to be punished because a rapist is a criminal and all crimes and their beneficiaries must be punished. Unfortunate enough, this isn’t the first or probably won’t be the last rape case to be recorded in shows such like the ones Flavour did. To avoid these acts and other numerous ones upcoming, keen steps should be taken fervently before dark.
Good gestures of Eastern big name luminaries to give back to same people who held them aloft during their respective early beginning , such as Flavor, Phyno, and many others have been noticed and has been abused equally. It’s time we say a very big thank you to those guys for the free gestures and look forward to reality at hand. This isn’t the first time an A-list artist is hosting free show with such impure incidents occurring, it took place at Phyno's fest last November. The fiscal constraining on shows and security beef ups is the major solution to this problem, and would go a long way to help curb such acts, just like we all know, you rarely see things like this in Lagos, where the minimum gate pass is exhaustively steep, touts and street rascals are better restricted and regulated when gate fees are beyond there reach, which extensively reminds them that entertainment shows are not medium for sexual violence and abuse. However, when there’s free entrance for rascals, what more do we expect other than mischievous dingbat seeking sexual exploitation.  Whatever comes free is treated in the same manner as given, care free attitude, you don’t expect to have best security guards at events which was not paid for or rather events that lacks constraints of any kind.

To end it all, this is not about indecency as many label it,-girls on denim trousers were raped and clothes torn like men with iron claws -, neither is it about ending or not coming for shows in Enugu city, rather we require more constraints and security alerts, which are the very best solutions to these dreadful acts we’ve witnessed. When people get to pay for shows, they should be properly informed that there money does not cover only the artists to be watched, but also security and safety wise as well.
 There’s a saying that goes thus “cheap wine always tastes sour aftertaste” Perhaps it’s well noted now that free things they say comes cheaply and easily, with accompanying ills that follows it. Until we meet the above standards in public shows, it’s most likely and advisable that Ladies should remain indoor tight not unless the safety and constraints of such show is proven to worth it. To those who tagged indecency to such act, let’s not forget the word “indecent” is conventional in meaning, i.e what’s morally justifiable to you might be morally viewed otherwise by another, and that’s not enough reason to involve in or support any criminal acts against a fellow.

Entertainment is meant for pleasure and delight of body and soul, not emotional, mental and physical traumas that associates with rape. They both should remain foes as long as humanitarian is concerned.

SOURCE: https://mp3reverb.com/gist/no-more-free-show-umeh-valentine/

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by NwaAmaikpe: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked

042 must not be soiled.
This is not like us.

Umu nwa gbalu casa na Presidential road ma na Asata so why will anyone molest a girl?

This is wrong on all levels.
I NwaAmaikpe on behalf of all Enugu folks apologizes to every girl who was molested in that show.

The fact that the sexual assaulters used condoms doesn't make it less of a crime.
The fact that some of the ladies moaned doesn't mean all of them enjoyed it.

It was wrong.
It is still wrong.
I dedicate my FTC to all victims of sexual abuse, the Lord is your strength.

With that said,
Free shows must not stop in Enugu maka na ife bala-aba, a bago.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by chibike69: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

the show go sharp ooo

make dem kukuma harass me.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by themonk(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by wtfcoded: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Enugu obodo ngwori
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by maxiuc(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy

Rape isn't good

I met a lady some day and we got talking and that same night she gave me the thing smoothly even though we met each other at the event

Some girls are not stingy just tell how much you feel to knack that night my
Yes or no
You might get lucky

Shun rape

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ipob
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Nicecarter: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
it is not easy sometimes dressing matters a lot when going out all i have to say is e go better FTC
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by EmperorAlonzo1: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
C as una dy use una hand pursue beta tin bt una go dy accommodate bad tinz
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
d
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Evablizin(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nothing is free in Naija.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by chronique(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
So it was even a free show? The girls that attended obviously do not have a good head on their shoulders. What were they expecting at a show for all Tom, Dick and Harrys? Me wey be man sef,no fit attend free shows for safety reasons. Not to talk of women.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by vyrussbeatz: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Doesn't make it all easier that flavor is yet to address this issue either true or false. i say #NOTORAPE.
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by qualityovenbake(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
When something is free, expect the unexpected. Climbing a mountain has many dangers, so no matter how much you prepare, expect the unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by BlackManta(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ipob softwork

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by maziuwa(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
dat is reason nigeria is a shit hole
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by quinSonia(f): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
SAY NO TO RAPE

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by visijo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rape
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Kingpee2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
They all deserve it jare ,they’ve all been drilling g over six packs na,they got dick packs in return .
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by SaintHilary(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Pls b nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by ibez007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Afterall, Everything is free!. Ar no dey pity the Free'ist.
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by maxiuc(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy

I have this close friend of mine whenever I go to his sister house

The daughter who 16yrs old Will run out with one tight Short skate shaking nyash if you go to the house even if there's no body around accept her she will insist I come inside one day I called her to order and warned her of the dangers of what she's doing to my surprise the girl Answered me by saying there's nothing new about it kwatata is it not sex
Mehn I shock

Even the innocent ones are not innocent

I still blame guys for the case of rape even if she is running naked is her body did she give you permission
Why can't you hold yourself

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by inoki247: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ah na free show security no fit dey guarantee where dem one see moni rent security
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Queenext: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is serious
Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by computer0810(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
na them.....soon dey will put there stupid mouth in our Lagos but dey came from a barbaric pit hole state where there's no respect for women

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Most rapists are not normal.
I don't care if a girl dresses indecently or whatever, what I care about is someone who can not think of the consequences of such a bizarre action after he has finally fulfilled his five mins pleasure, that is, if there is one in the first place.

One question I ask those who blame it in the girls for dressing indecently is this; "would u have done same if u were with the girl at that time"?
All the answers I've gotten has been " NO", so I think the issue should be the guys.

My take is that all rapists needs medical checkup so we can ascertain what cell could prompt such act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by deepwater(f): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kai

Oringo gone wrong. Flavour should have requested enough security from 82 division because ogui police cant handle this only.
While acting surprised? Enugu has always been rough on issues like this. Enugu has the highest concentration of students with skimpy and sexy dress code in Nigeria.

Just enter campus 3 on a Monday you will understand.

It was in Enugu i saw a guy cum hard on the backside of a lady in a crowd just at the awareness ground of ilya tawanji.

It was not funny that day. Ekwensu, paw paw, biggie and the those man o war guys dealt with him mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Evablizin(f): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

042 must not be soiled.
This is not like us.

uUmu nwa gbalu casa na Presidential road ma na Asata so why will anyone molest a girl?

This is wrong on all levels.
I NwaAmaikpe on behalf of all Enugu folks apologizes to every girl who was molested in that show.

The fact that the sexual assaulters used condoms doesn't make it less of a crime.
It was wrong.
It is still wrong.
I dedicate my FTC to all victims of sexual abuse, the Lord is your strength.

Nice.

Re: Sexual Harassment At Flavor's Enugu Show: No More Free Show By Umeh Valentine by Uncleshaga(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
#SayNoToRape..if u rape any girl,God will bless u with STI's...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonia Irabor Appointed As The Editor Of Genevieve Magazine / Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) / Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.